Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
WTF is she eating diet food for she already looks like unhealthy matchstick as it is
Didn’t she say she wanted to put on weight only a week or two ago when she allegedly went for a jog and filmed herself like he does 🙄 The lies she tells! She really is as bad as him, they are perfect for each other, both lying cunts!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Her fucking voice. It’s worse than nails down a chalkboard. So she’s off to Chester with Leo this week and wants suggestions on things to do cos Jake will be busy ‘working’ and training. Why the fuck is she going all that way then? She’s making it more and more obvious something has definitely happened with Freddie’s living arrangements the way she can just fuck off when she wants. How surprised was I when she started telling us ‘guys’ about a fantastic face tan, that suddenly an aff link appears for it 🤦🏻‍♀️ However less surprised it is not the brand she’s been banging on about for ages. Apart from Hello Fresh which employs every z lister under the sun, she never seems to keep hold of any brand deals she gets. Even Tescos food seem to have vanished 🤷🏻‍♀️
Chester zoo is pretty famous. That's something they could do. Walk the Roman walls. Obviously asking for engagement as all of this info is easily available on Google

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She’s lost followers so will be as desperate as him.Not sure why she went to Chester all seemed pointless🤣Flaps not the brightest spark as why would she stay in that fake arse marriage.Will be near my neck of the woods can you imagine seeing those two out together 💀💀
I just watched Zelda. First time in ages and will be the last as well 😂 She misses him when he’s on tour. Yeh cos he goes and sees her so much when he’s got no work doesn’t he 🙄Then she said she’s looking forward to having a couple of nights with him. She does realise his play is on of an evening and it’s then an hours drive back to hers. Fuck me are they all just stupid 🤯

• Haha

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
See the sad bastard has commented on Tommy Fury’s fitness transformation post, he’s such a clout chaser! He’s also replied to someone who claimed Tommy is on steroids 🙄😂 ‘it’s doable YANO’, I’m living proof, don’t you know?! View attachment 2503847View attachment 2503848
WTH he’s writing like sum gangster teenager - he needs to grow up… so immature
---
What a twat in a hat he looks.His face is so thin and no words for that jumper.As for the beg god🙄Wtf wants £50 and having to like her last five posts🙄🙄and comment🙄🙄No one likes either of you now run along flaps👍
I’d give her £50 not to ever post again. She’s a loser !
---
What a twat in a hat he looks.His face is so thin and no words for that jumper.As for the beg god🙄Wtf wants £50 and having to like her last five posts🙄🙄and comment🙄🙄No one likes either of you now run along flaps👍
I’d give her £50 not to ever post again. She’s a loser !

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I bet his ears are fucking burning with the cast slagging him off for his family tagging along.
Is that because nobody asks him to go for drinks/meals after work, so she's gonna be riding along for the rest of the tour???
---
Look at Pauls face in both pics 😂 He really couldn’t give a shit he just wants to do it for charity, he’s probably embarrassed even having his name beside prickenden’s! Fair play to Paul for being such a good sport, this is exactly why people love Paul and cant stand Jake, he’s not a good sport, he’s not doing it for charity, he’s greedy, desperate to be “famous” and desperate to win that he’s so un-likeable!
Paul's doing it in the spirit it should be done. For a charity he supports and believes in.
He's done some training, but all he's bothered about is getting the charity money.
Unlike fucking fester, who just wants his sweaty little hands on his share of the purse.
Paul's got a successful career, he sold out two gigs in Norwich in 30 MINUTES, fakey..
Unlike your big night out, cancelled after 2 fucking years of promotion, and only sold 5 tickets...

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 10/10/23

Despicable creature. That's not a mother. Time and time again she has completely left Freddie out and acted like Leo is her only child. Time and time again, she has allowed Jake to abuse and humiliate Freddie - even when present. 🤬

We all sincerely hope that Freddie is now permanently with his father. He deserves so much more than this. 🤬

Vile bitch.

View attachment 2503162
She angers me honestly now I realise why her family and friends fucked her off

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he’s now up and about and going for a walk but he’s so sick 🙄 Notice there’s no eyefucking (as yet). Wonder if his illness is what made him forget to put ‘gifted’ on the story about his journal? Naughty Fakey

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
The only one with a face on him like a slapped arse he absolutely hates working bet he’s only on stage a total of 20 minutes too lazy prick I hope Zelda doesn’t bother going to see him the arsehole hasn’t seen her since he scrounged a car off her hubby ungrateful little twat I see he stopped following the woman he was getting the shocking knitwear from probably got sick of him begging for freebies

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
So he's 'had the flu and a chest infection".

What an absolute lie. If you have the flu you can't move out of bed and you definitely wouldn't go training like he did on the Saturday. I've had the flu and was bedbound for two weeks and slept most of the time. I was literally shuffling down the stairs on my bum to make myself a hot drink.

Sicknote strikes again with his lies.

View attachment 2515230
---
As for the Halloween decorations, why does everything they do end up looking utterly shit?

They would be better off just walking around the front garden. Her with no make-up on and him looking like he's at death's door. At least they wouldn't have to get ready like last year!

View attachment 2515250
Fucking hell, stop shouting at that kid will you Fakey jesus. What's in the tree? What's in the tree? What's in the tree? Shuuuuut uuuuuuupppp🤬🤬🤬 flu and chest infection🤔 aye all right Fakey🤣🤣🤣 as Crazy said flu is awful, I had it once and I was the same as you, in bed for two weeks, he's such a liar, he was boxing on Saturday, as if you do that when you're really I'll. Lying prick he is🤬🤬🤬
No words for the shitty kitchen island, and as for the Halloween decorations🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Heart
  • Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
Oh dear the poor lamb still isn’t well yet he did the show Saturday night and they were out yesterday so he can’t be that bad whinging little wet wipe! No training for over a week though so still a chance Paul will smash him to bits he is literally going to cry if he loses because he’s desperate for the money to waste on holidays and shit clothes
I wouldn’t rule Paul out, Fakey has lost so much weight he looks ill and frail, Paul’s a bulky lad and looks healthier.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Oh flaps! Give it up and get a proper job! Your sullen face is enough to put anyone off! As for spud, he’s not a dinner date, he should be in bed!
Why is Dudley dressed as combat Carl???
Why isn't he in bed?
In his home in his own bed?
Selfish pair of cunts...

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
That’s where the problem lays with these idiots.Nothing is private he even showed Leo’s 💩 that time on the carpet😡Fred at a age where he gets embarrassed and she’s just a waste of fucking space.Zelda talks shit to strangers as has no friends.Him no words for the arsehole he is.Cant post today as pulled out last night and having to pretend he’s ill.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
For somebody who has been on ASAs non compliant influencer list (still would like to know how she ever came off of it) and has been warned about not marking her ads properly, you’d think she’d learn. Now got a offer on her gifted food but not an ad/aff link marked on it anywhere. Off I go again….. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsG03

Was just thinking, do you recon he's gone home? I'm sure flaps said she was having the week in Chester, but appeared to be back by Wednesday evening? He hasn't been on stage has he and radio silence, I recon that's why flaps was back early because sicknote has bogged off home!

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
yep 👍 “The Full Monty tour stars Danny Hatchard as Gaz, Jake Quickenden as Guy, Bill Ward as Gerald, Neil Hurst as Dave” (copy and paste from google lol) Thats looks very bad on the production team as im sure his blue rince brigade and gay men follwers probably paid to see the twat and then he’s a no show! He’s so unprofessional, they must be kicking themselves for giving him a chance! Well here’s another example as to why he should not be given these opportunities, he should be greatful as most of that production are professionally trained actors and have studied drama and then some cunt from X factor is up on stage with them and thinks he’s better than them! Prick
In the past when I have booked theatre tickets (especially if travelling to London and it's a limited run) I always checked to see when the main stars aren't doing a show and will avoid those dates. If I had got to a show and last minute, the understudy was on (no matter how good) I would be slightly cheesed off. I know we have a joke about Jakey thinking he is the 'celebrity' but he likely does have a following who would be upset if they didn't see him and especially as the production have promoted it around him. I personally think Bill is the bigger star but that's cos I remember him in Corrie !

• Heart