Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for tomorrow. I’ve just seen it’s World Mental Health day so no doubt he’ll be jumping on that at some stage 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has she got Sophie quickened in capitals on her page.Nothing to shout about love having that name.Your mother in law still uses it even though she’s not been one for over 25 years.Bet they have a fight who could post that picture this morning.He’s got a day of lol his life one big day of 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There are deals to be had in London (Easy Hotel cheap as chips) if booked ahead but obviously they’d got last minute tickets meant for somebody else. I’m embarrassed for them. They are so desperate to show they are famous but are making a laughing stock of themselves. It’s about time they rethought their ‘career’ as fame ain’t going to happen now! Sure people like these wannabes are truly convinced us ‘trolls’ are jealous but, as I’m sure with a lot on here, I’m comfortable and happy with my life and don’t need to brag on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Went to the Pride of Britain awards I drove home so bloody what does he want a medal? Plus what the hell is all that cheap crap round his neck? Talking in his piss bucket about little wins he can sod off he isn’t winning at anything
They piss you off even the walking a mile because they are skint rant annoyed me . This event is for real people doing good for others . People who have claimed mountain in horrid conditions to raise money for cancer charities and you have them no marks bleeping whinging because they are to skint to afford a taxi and a hotel and Mua

both need bleeping reality checks she’s selling second hand used tat in her garden shed and he’s stuck in panto not even main part !! Pair of nobody’s

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Him waffling on is absolutely hilarious. If I was their neighbours I would be peeing myself listening to him, all while hes sat in a paddling pool 🤣🤣 wonder how many takes he does 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Get ready for tomorrow. I’ve just seen it’s World Mental Health day so no doubt he’ll be jumping on that at some stage 🙄
Well you know ...

- he was on X Factor TWICE and got nowhere
- was in IACGMOOH and wasn't invited back
- managed to win DOI, but strangely hasn't been given the presenter role (can't think why 🤣)
- tries his damndest to be noticed and invited onto Strictly but FAILS 🤣
- is damn lucky to get any bit of work at this point.
- And is abusive to his wife and family.

He definitely will be jumping on the MH bandwagon tomorrow.
Be prepared for lots of trite rubbish on the 'gram. 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jake Quickenden & guest. Is that what Flaps's life has boiled down to? Is it worth the stress of being married to Fake, bringing up Maris on her own and turning into an unattractive shadow of her former self. Freddie mostly out of her life too now.

You can bet the vicious old queen Fakey had a good laugh on the way home at her guest tag.
---
That's not Vic Reeves behind him is it?
View attachment 2499411
No that's not Vic Reeves sat near them, he's older than that chap and has a beard (on his face not a beard wife like Jake has 😁)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s more hilarious is pictures on that Getty images of all the z listers getting into cabs and him and his wife had to walk a mile because they are so broke 😂😂😂 tragic
He missed a trick with that one didnt he. He could have had the opportunity to get another getty photo taken 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Spot on.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for her. But he is totally abusive. First of all, why wasn't he driving, for once? A man (I use the word loosely in his case) can drive while badly dressed for an event. She couldn't drive in a long dress and heels, and then he not alone broadcasts that she has to get changed in a carpark but actually films her and puts it online. That's abuse. Plain and simple.

Maybe she can't see that, I'm not victim blaming, but I just hope for her own sake and for the sake of her kids that she gets the hell out of that sham of a marriage sooner rather than later. There's no love there, whatsoever. Leave him steeping in the stinking barrel, and go to her family. I have no doubt that they would support her. I would be heartbroken for a family member or friend in that scenario.
He considers no one but his self. He really is a piece of work. Get rid Sophie. Even you deserve someone better than him, just admit it to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well you know ...

- he was on X Factor TWICE and got nowhere
- was in IACGMOOH and wasn't invited back
- managed to win DOI, but strangely hasn't been given the presenter role (can't think why 🤣)
- tries his damndest to be noticed and invited onto Strictly but FAILS 🤣
- is damn lucky to get any bit of work at this point.
- And is abusive to his wife and family.

He definitely will be jumping on the MH bandwagon tomorrow.
Be prepared for lots of trite rubbish on the 'gram. 🥴
It's baby loss week as well I'm surprised that's one thing he never brings up considering they had a loss before Leo.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
OMFG is he actually thanking a pap agency for taking a photo of them 😂 and there was me thinking he couldn’t get any more embarrassing 😂😂😂 Wonder how many other zlisters do a Insta story thanking a pap 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping hell you’ve got to be beyond desperate to do that 🤢
He thinks it makes him look humble. It doesn't. It makes him look cringe. He just can't get anything right.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Flapz defo got it from Ali Express! It didn’t support her boulders very well😀.
It wasn’t even ironed how embarrassing especially surrounded by beautiful women who are wearing amazing dresses . She looked like a prostitute on the pull 🤢🥴
---
As for the hair and make up she looked like half the school mums in the playground basic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon today will consist of the warm bucket, gym, a nap then a bit of filming of spud to make it look like he’s such an amazing dad then he will go to the next hotel why spend a night and the next morning with your family when you can sod off to a hotel and get a lie in? Besides it can all just be left to Soph as usual and in return you can take her to an event with a night in a lovely hotel and buy her a new dress get her hair done oh wait…..

• Heart
  • Haha
What’s more hilarious is pictures on that Getty images of all the z listers getting into cabs and him and his wife had to walk a mile because they are so broke 😂😂😂 tragic
They'd have got photographed getting in, then straight out the other side, they're sooooo skint.
---
It wasn’t even ironed how embarrassing especially surrounded by beautiful women who are wearing amazing dresses . She looked like a prostitute on the pull 🤢🥴
---
As for the hair and make up she looked like half the school mums in the playground basic 😂
She's very basic....
---
Well. That was a tit show and a half, wasn't it. They turned up looking like a couple of big issue sellers, sat by the bogs, had to walk there and back to the car.
He's making it look like they attended the Oscars. Thanking a generic photo agency for a random photo, and broadcasting it all over social media what an irrelevant pair of twats they really are....
Thanks fakey and boulders, best laugh I've had since the last disaster you cunts posted 😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Why the duck would anybody let him know what ‘wins’ they are getting in? He’ll only reply if they’ve got a blue tick. As usual just using people to try and up his dwindling insta engagement rate. Prick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.