Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I genuinely think he’s probably loving the fact everybody is saying he looks ill. I really don’t want to give him any ideas but he will be looking to use it in the future by way of getting some sort of media coverage if he can 🤷🏻‍♀️ He doesn’t care what he has to do if it means him getting attention or the chance of a bit of publicity, he’ll do it. I don’t think for one minute he has an ED. I think that’s what he wants people to think. Hence showing the calories he’s burning, telling everyone he’s fasting, not eating before 4pm and then just eating fruit. He doesn’t need to come on instagram to tell people. There will be a reason behind it like there is everything he does.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Greta22

Chatty Member
Did fake just discover a cure for cancer? Fasting gets rid of bad cells in your body according to him. What a legend.
FGS!
Ohhhh my! He must have been spitting feathers as Tyler West seems to be Lorraine’s fav at the mo. He does a lot of her showbiz reviews. Poor Jakey!
Tyler’s young and he has a personality lol
---
At least paul has money and a good career he can fill every arena across the UK in minutes whilst Jake is Uo to his eyeballs in debt skint and driving a shitty car around borrowed from step daddy

what a life to live 🤡🤡🥴🥴🥴
---
Also I love this comment it’s so true . Jake has all day to go gym have his massages and look after himself . Paul actually has a full list of shows HIS own show not a extra . He also does have an autistic child and busy home life !! It’s not a fair fight at all we all know Jake will win paul isn’t good he’s admitted it and he don’t have the time to train or go gym .
Also if he is so devastated about losing his Dad and brother why the heck is he not donating ALL his fight money to Sarcoma???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Cleopops for our new thread title! 😘

Fakey has started The Full Monty Show now and absolutely loving being away from the old 'ball and chain" and the kids. Meanwhile, Flapz is putting everything up for sale on Vinted and Facebook Marketplace apart from the kitchen sink and the kids!!

Fakey is looking more gaunt and ill by the day and Flapz's nose and feet are looking larger!! We are currently discussing whether Freddie even lives with them anymore....... 🤔

A full recap of the last thread can be found in Wiki 3 but we are currently awaiting a page 4 with a small backlog to be added.

Carry on Fakeys! 💗

Previous thread:-

---
Fakey's newly discovered supernatural powers and Flapz's humongous plates of meat! 🤣🤣💀

Screenshot_20230926-235923~2.png
Screenshot_20230922-200724~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The trotters are trotting. The bunions are breathing.

Walking barefoot in London. Does she realise how many rodents are in London?

Fucking gross!

• Sick
  • Wow

Redtea2

VIP Member
Well that was a shitshow 🤣
Taxis all over London especially outside the event so absolutes broke the pair of them making his wife walk barefoot all the way to and back from an event

how embarrassing and shows how skint they are .
sat at the very very back as well furthest away with just water 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh Jake your irrelevant nobody even knows who this moron is
---
My god, what an embarrassing night for the desperate pair! 🤡 They're basically normal people trying to be "celebs", aren't they? Grabbing invites, driving hours, catching trains and getting changed in toilets/in the car just to be seen and get seen with actual celebs. I used to go to the Hollyoaks set and met most of the cast and I always planned my journeys, dressed nice and tidy either at home or in my hotel before going there and treated the cast with respect - they're like the loud, obsessed cringey fan girls I used to avoid! 🤭
He’s still convinced he’s a celeb he’s deluded 🤣 they took pictures of everybody on the red carpet it means nothing . They are deluded

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Wha' you go' - how is the poor child supposed to learn how to speak properly. He just gets the same stupid question yelled at him over and over. If he attempts to answer, Fakey pretends to know what he is saying, rather than helping him to get the word out.

I hope Leo goes rogue some day soon and yells TURN OFF THAT EFFING CAMERA AND GIVE ME SOME PEACE!

• Haha
  • Heart

Moomin12

Only just started on this thread so apologies if its been said previous. But what fucking 35, ahem 50 year old says yeah boy, yeah baby. Does he think he's Austin powers? I mean he has the teeth

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Normal service. He’s filming whilst she’s driving. You can imagine him with the whole ‘it’s my only day off this week and I’ve been driving to venues, so you can drive me around’. I actually think she probably hates his driving and is happy to drive all the time. So we’re going to get some thrilling crabbing content soon and more of him trying to show what a wonderful dad he is 🤮 then he’ll do the obligatory family post/reel on Insta later.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Oh look that cardigan again 🤢 Flappy looks happy to be there 🙄 and Fakey is buzzing cos he’s got his IG content for the day/weekend

• Haha

MissMona

Work from home outfit🤣🤣Please fuck of now flaps you do not work at home.You beg and then you beg a bit more.Ridiculous how childish and stuck up this woman is.Are they even looking to the future.Both washed up has beens to lazy to actually get a real job.
Work from home outfit? I WFH 2 days a week and I'm lucky if I brush my hair on those days 🤣 Joggers and manky t-shirt are my staple on those days. Those are clothes for office days. And she knows nothing about workwear cos she doesn't fucking work 🤬🤬🤬
---
It's a good job 'Noisy Snacks' knew which hotel he was staying at in order to 'send' him the snacks! 🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
So she is dressed like the tin man from wizard of oz and love is dressed in Freddie's clothes. He can not slag her clothes when he dresses like a oap daily

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Pete can’t say anything about what Fakeys wearing this year. Pete looks like he’s wearing a fucking vest top/t shirt under his jacket and his boots are horrendous. What happened to people being respectful and wearing shirt and ties to ‘black tie’ events 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ll let it slide because he shoved Fakey in the mud.

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
He's just
Just looking at the traffic on here this morning, is it me or all our fakeys just thoroughly bored with this cunt???
I know I am, I can't be arsed summoning up a comment. He's just so fucking boring and predictable.
God sake, boring arse, get a life.
He's just such an egotistical, vacuous cunt. His selfishness is on the next level. One lousy day spent with the 'fam' but all for the Gram. It really is all about him, what he can do for himself, the little treats he allows himself, the complete & utter freedom he gets from any serious role & responsibility of being an actual dad.

When do we ever see or hear him doing something basic, selfless, messy, difficult, responsible or downright taxing for either of the boys?

When do we ever catch any warmth or love towards Flaps (or from her to him)? When is there ever remotely a genuine gesture from him to show he really is that family guy he purports to be?

Yesterday at the beach must surely be the nail in the coffin for some of his Tena Huns. Saying 'yeah boi' or 'yeah baby' to Freddie, concocting several fake kisses. The saddest little family tableaux to hit the Gram.

I'm here for his big fall from grace. When he's finally left alone as he should be. Remove miserable Flaps & the boys and then let's see how popular & content worthy he really is. Truly only his mum loves him. At the princely age of 35 he has so very little to show except his teeth & syrup.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And NOTHING........

No stories ........ NOTHING.......

Did they even get there?

Let's just play this again! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha