Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Are his boots new? Look like Dr Martens and never seen him in them before? So obvious he’s spending his weekly full Monty wage on new clothes for himself.

That Pride of Britain night is the worst thing I’ve seen from them, absolutely tragic. Surely they know they are nobodies now? Should have found some dignity and stayed at home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Remember when he did that shambolic instagram live from the red carpet at the Pride of Manchester awards, with the woman who is doing it with Pete and Sam tonight? I reckon his payment was 2 tickets for tonight. For a ‘TV Presenter’, I’m surprised he’s only a guest tonight 😂

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Do we think this is the moment they realise they are not anything special 😂
You'd think it, but these two Nimrod's have no awareness of how irrelevant they are...
---
Would they have been let in if they were late??
Mind you, they were sitting up in the gods, so they wouldn't have disrupted anything.....

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Is he claiming people were cheering him on for running or something? Good grief.
They probably ignored him, and if they noticed him thought he was more to be pitied than laughed at.
He was laughed at in Norwich yesterday, and he's not even here. His ugly face and the rest of the desperados was splattered over the side of the bus, and a little old girl sat next to me said, look at the state of that shower and started laughing....
Welcome to Norwich, Cunty chops.....

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Yeah, where the fuck are Flappy and Spud, wouldn't have bothered going all that way for 1 night in a shitty cheap hotel🤣🤣 all the cast stayed there so shouldn't the posts all be marked as ads🤔

Was POB where he dressed like a jockey🤭🤭🤭the chevron shirt and the clod hoppers😆😆😆 ffs he's got no style whatsoever😬😬😬

All the cast out for a curry last night, Fakey and Flaps will use Spud as an excuse for not going, skint bastards🤣🤣🤣

He'll be home tomorrow, filming Spud as soon as he wakes up and eye fucking himself, gotta get that content Fakey🤭🤭🤭 he could travel to Chester on Tuesday morning, but you know the man who loves family will be fucking off on Monday🙄🙄🙄 didn't Zelda claim he hated being on his own, what a load of shite, he loves it, me me me selfish bastard

Honestly seeing his arse has knocked me sick, minging bastard he is, so gross🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Oh I've just got to watch this tonight, pair of ugly gits, won't be in pain tonight will he? ..Be interesting to see her skin 🤔 trowel comes to mind..Gotta go get me some Peroni and peanuts for later, feet up, cannot wait to see what they will be wearing 😀. ....🍺...

• Haha
  • Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
How long before the ‘family’ content ie him eyefucking himself with Leo, starts this morning 🙄 and then a grid post of them all, with him yet again having to tell everyone what a good dad, husband and provider he is and how he ‘works’ so hard just for his family.
We know it's coming Jeanie 🤢..he just can't spend a normal day back with his family without broadcasting it. Sad really isn't it how his whole life revolves around social media. I really hope he lives to regret it in the future.

• Heart
  • Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Why do they insist on dressing that awful child in massive clothes he looks like a tramp

• Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
Why has she got Sophie quickened in capitals on her page.Nothing to shout about love having that name.Your mother in law still uses it even though she’s not been one for over 25 years.Bet they have a fight who could post that picture this morning.He’s got a day of lol his life one big day of 👍

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
She can barely string a sentence together 🙄Her skin is shocking and any clothes she buys hang of her tiny frame.Thought she bought some jumpers from M&S on Monday.Heres a idea dumb bitch🙄 Go get Leo and Fred some new clothes and maybe take them on a little trip at half term that’s not gifted.She is selling shit for £10 on vinted and reducing her items daily🤣Take the hint no one wants your 💩 👍👍.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Looks like Leo and Krueger are going to stay with prick he has been moved into a family room no bed for Leo though so I assume she is taking the travel cot 🙄
I'm calling bingo. Bet they go backstage, and Maris runs into daddy's arms at the end, and all the tena brigade wet themselves and go Ahhhhh.....

• Haha
  • Sick

Robin71

VIP Member
He’s talking so well now bless him no he isn’t he can still barely get a sentence together and even then you can perhaps make out one word and there’s nothing like letting your son lean out an open window while you just film hopefully the glasses were expensive and are now smashed to bits

• Haha
  • Sad

Robin71

VIP Member
The likes are crap on the new shit post and I’ve just noticed he’s got a key chain on his awful brown trousers wonder what’s on that the key for his boy racer car? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone with such poor dress sense yet he thinks he looks so stylish

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
So she gets the joy of sitting in a hotel room tonight while he ''works'' I would of stayed home lol

• Haha

Lico

Chatty Member
Anxiety my arse. No way he would ponce about on the red carpet like that if he had anxiety. I have anxiety. I won't even let anyone take a photo of me.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
God that was painful to watch and listen.Leave Leo alone you prick he’s not a performing seal.Flaps stomping around in the background while dad of the year talks shit as usual.No Fred hopefully have a nice weekend away from these two.

• Sad

Redtea2

VIP Member
Two scruffy twats 🤣🤣God what a complete embarrassment 🙄🤣View attachment 2498586
Img she looks scruffy . They look a mess and she looks stressed .
can’t afford a hotel or glam squad sorry but it’s really showing just how skint they are
Jake has not left his hotel all week he has not had food out with the lads or gone anywhere
they are crippled in debts and skint . How embarrassing 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

Frosty knickers

VIP Member
That video he shared of the steam thing is like star in their eyes 😂 tonight Mathew I'm gona be....... A veiny prick on steriods

• Haha