Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
He’s lost so much weight, it’s quite shocking how gaunt he is and he looks ill.

Still a massive fucking ugly cunt though!

IMG_8208.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

mollyann

VIP Member
Did he not say on that Sunday show he no longer posts topless posts.He really is a freak and one of the most annoying twats online.If I was sat in a room and this idiot was sat topless I would totally tell him.Does he look in the mirror and see something we don’t as I find him repulsive🤮🤮

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolutely no reaction from that kid whatsoever. He's dressed like an utter tramp. Clothes far too big and the hair an utter disgrace. Imagine driving all that way to sit in a sub-par hotel with a box of cold scraps left over from your child's dinner that he couldn't eat as he's been stuffing his face all day long.

I wonder what amazing content they're planning today. They really have hit an all-time low just when you think that's impossible!

385905547_1762153460899519_6625940842822237833_n.jpg
386432055_1031111141507602_8521086621424251559_n.jpg
386623959_1074709200565199_3613788235223196611_n.jpg

---
Absolutely appalling ticket sales. Just look at all the empty seats! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's pulled!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Intothedark

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s talking better at all. Still dressing him in those ugly baggy clothes poor kid.

• Sad

mollyann

VIP Member
What a mess the pair of them look.Why did she turn up to his hotel Friday?And where did she get that cheap awful dress from.I sometimes feel slightly sorry for her🙄but then remember she’s as thirsty as him for this z lister lifestyle.Last night was a complete disaster but great fun for us lot to watch them make a complete balls up🤣🤣Am sure they will post the only picture they got as like the other z listers last night it’s all about them😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
IMG_2529.jpeg

That must have been where they sat, right next to the doors. They are so funny, he must be absolutely gutted this morning. Let’s see if he ended up getting pictures with any of his celeb friends 😂

she looks so so cheap. The dress was bad enough with the bolt ons but the cut at the waist and flashing her leg made it even worse.
---
Sad bastard has already done a grid post of the one picture of them, you absolute saddo can’t deal with them at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I hope Freddie is out of there, for good, they are both unfit parents.

That video clip where poor Leo talks about them fighting and poor Freddie is just keeping his head down, because obviously he understands a lot more, is distressing. 😕

And that arsehole excuse for a father revelling in it. 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Him waffling on is absolutely hilarious. If I was their neighbours I would be peeing myself listening to him, all while hes sat in a paddling pool 🤣🤣 wonder how many takes he does 🙈

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Get ready for tomorrow. I’ve just seen it’s World Mental Health day so no doubt he’ll be jumping on that at some stage 🙄
Well you know ...

- he was on X Factor TWICE and got nowhere
- was in IACGMOOH and wasn't invited back
- managed to win DOI, but strangely hasn't been given the presenter role (can't think why 🤣)
- tries his damndest to be noticed and invited onto Strictly but FAILS 🤣
- is damn lucky to get any bit of work at this point.
- And is abusive to his wife and family.

He definitely will be jumping on the MH bandwagon tomorrow.
Be prepared for lots of trite rubbish on the 'gram. 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
His addiction to under eating and excessive exercise is off the scale! All I see is dentures and a very old looking 35 year old.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

KinLynbin92

Sorry if this has already been posted.

I can't seem to attach the article but spoiler alert..... He said...."I love you"

Sorry if Im offending anyone (except jakeknob) who thinks Im being flippant.... But how profound!

He's a cunt allowing this "news" to be put out all the time. He's a fecking grief thief and should be kicked to the curb asthey say.
How is this 💩 even a headline story.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Lurker111

Chatty Member
He's looking very evenly tanned in them gym photos... but surely somebody that has health anxiety and never gives over about cancer wouldn't do sunbeds would they?

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I might message and ask him for the name of the place he went to for his facial. No lines on his face after one session. Must be a fucking miracle worker 😉 Also wtf is going on with his syrup 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Busted Flaps 🤪 So Freddie is definitely living with his Dad I reckon…. Id say “fight night” may have had something to do with it because it was after that Freddie seems to disappear. Spud who can barely talk spilled the beans that they we’re fighting and “mummy hurt daddy”, “mummy drink daddys drink”, Daddy cry”… that was a lot for Leo to say and poor Freddie looked like he was afraid to move and said nothing and wouldnt look and they were in his awful looking bedroom that a 90 year old man wouldn’t even like!
Recap of the video from 24/08/23 where NikNak puts them both in the shit. Considering this is coming from a child that barely speaks, let alone says a sentence, I truly believe that something has happened and Freddie now lives with his dad. 💯

NikNak said "fighting" and not "frightened as Fakey said.

• Wow
  • Sad