Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I've just turned inside out cringing at the antics of these two skint losers....
They'd have been better off staying at home and saving the pennies for their priority bills 😄😄😄😄😄
Disappointed much, boulders?? Not quite the zilch lister lifestyle you signed up for, is it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Please let him be wearing that red suit thing he was showing off the other week and please let the Daily Fail not moderate their comments if that’s the case 😂 Wonder if Polly has rented some ‘fans’ again 🤭
Also funny how he’s never tired/ill when he’s got the chance of appearing on a red carpet. Which designer do we reckon has dressed her and has she hired a hair stylist and MUA 😉😂
---
If anyone wants to remind themselves of his appearance last year, Polly actually has a highlight reel of it on her Instagram 🙄🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Well Polly Parrot won't be there this year. Does anybody know what time it starts? Fancy not doing your research about the trains not running etc. These two really are thick as shit. Plain embarrassing at this point.

View attachment 2498504
Funnily enough no people with clipboards this year …. So fake like her client . Absolutely no way did she have a glam squad they had all day to set off so they absolutely getting ready in a service station 🤣🤣 how tragic
---
Are we sure they've actually been invited and that was his hand with the ticket.....?

You honestly couldn't make it up. What a couple of clowns.

Dumb and even Dumber! 🤡🤡

View attachment 2498493
Oh I just watched he’s slagging off others saying MOST people get a glam squad in a hotel …. Trying to justify that he’s so skint he had to get to drive them she can’t even drink has to do her own make up get ready in her car and can’t afford a hotel

how utterly embarrassing 😳

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You need to come out Fakey boy! It's getting ridiculous now!

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So I presume he'll be going home after today as they start in Chester on the 10th.... Again, what actually was the point of her and Spud travelling?
---
Mystic Phil sees a sickie very soon......
The old "back" playing up again. 💯

I could've done without seeing those acupuncture needles on his arse. I bet his arse has had more pricks than a dartboard!

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Does anyone know what fella he waa talking to in his hotel room? He was lying shirtless on the bed in his skidding.

Why doesn't Flaps do a gay poll on Fakey's hideous cardi. Play him at his own spiteful game.

Polly Parrot is completely useless & so hung up on her own image & sex appeal. She strikes me as someone who prowls around men looking for action but mostly scares them away.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The lies just fall off the tongue with the pair of them. Her saying they were going to stay up there originally. Well why didn’t you then? Didn’t know about train replacements 🙄 and if he wasn’t such an entitled cunt expecting her to drive all the time, she could have got ready at home. Imagine going through all that just to go to a zlist event. When I say z list, the people invited this year (not including the actual people that matter and who these awards should be all about) are real scraping the barrel types.
Also they’re in such a rush but he’s still filming it all 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 :cry::cry::cry::cry: Anyone got any plasters 😆...
---
🐔 Perhaps they could borrow Sam and Pete's scooters, to get back to the car park........ 😆

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
You'll be able to smell them before you see them, they'll be sweating like donkeys running a mile for fuck all.....
I didn't think you could top last year's outing, but this is fucking comedy gold 🥇
I’m laughing I take it they was late for the carpet 😂😂😂
state of them both . Even ex love islanders got glam squads a limo car arrival and hotel stays .
how are they seriously not embarrassed she’s had to do her hair and looks ridiculous she has just put it up and put minimal make up on . Outfit is awful and not at all nice . My god they are tragic

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Every single story Spuds been in today he has had a different food item in his hand ffs! That’s just the grub we see, can you imagine how much more he scoffs in a day? They’re both so skeletal, they must do it to shut him up and bribe him with food to behave cos they sure as hell don’t overeat. Butterball.
IMG_3851.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
and so it begins 🤦🏻‍♀️ say hi to daddy, say I love you. Rinse and repeat. All that’s missing is him eyefucking himself. I’m pretty sure that will be following 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Heneghs

VIP Member
Scarlett for them both, 2 pathetic fools, karmas a bitch, and it’s bit them both right where it hurts, ie no content with Zelebs, no tagging or reposts either……..::: it’s total tumbleweed

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Bet he’s weeping into his costume jewelry as we speak

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The eyefucking is off the chart today 🤮 He really is an odious twat. Another sweater vest but those trousers must stand up on their own when he takes them off 🤢 Notice how it’s Flappy doing the actual crabbing with Leo whilst he just sits back filming himself 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad

fredster2018

Chatty Member
So Leo has said for mummy to stay at home while they go looking for crabs on the beach and to go in Daddy’s car?? Sorry Leo that won’t happen because your Daddy isn’t capable of looking after you or taking you out on his own because that means actual parenting and he’ll not be able to film everything 😂
Anyone notice the little circle plaster on Leo’s hand when he was eating what looks like jelly?