Jake Quickenden #83 Our Jake, the hardest working man in showbiz! 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope he takes his jaw off
also love how danny is eating out yet again ,… not skint unlike Jake

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Volumising power eh Fakey, is that to hide the sparser areas?

Reactions: 14
Poor sensitive fakey wakey is probably in need of attention as all of the cast of full monty hate his fucking guts, so she rehashed the dead relatives for the papers to cheer saddo up.
Imagine what the cast must think of all the shite that follows him. Amazed he ever gets any work at all
---
Volumising power eh Fakey, is that to hide the sparser areas?

View attachment 2489085
Fuck me, his toupee has a bald patch????
Bummer...

Reactions: 13
/QUOTE]

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Jake your brother and dad are DEAD bet they are fucking grateful they popped it and didn’t have to put up with your ball bag face and beard of a wife now fuck off and then when you get there fuck off some more you sad cunt

I mean he has polly and off limits and even another management yet he can’t seem to get any work at all
the last year he’s only had maybe 5 daytime tv appearances and most of them was to promote full monty .
he is really unpopular

Reactions: 11

" But I don't like to talk about it , it was only yesterday, two decades ago........"

Reactions: 15
Did fake just discover a cure for cancer? Fasting gets rid of bad cells in your body according to him. What a legend.
FGS!
Ohhhh my! He must have been spitting feathers as Tyler West seems to be Lorraine’s fav at the mo. He does a lot of her showbiz reviews. Poor Jakey!
Tyler’s young and he has a personality lol
---
Also if he is so devastated about losing his Dad and brother why the heck is he not donating ALL his fight money to Sarcoma???

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
£180 for that monstrosity he’s wearing today. How the fuck can he justify spending that on one cardigan when his own child looks like a street urchin 90% of the time and his wife is selling used clothes for a £10 online

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I follow the theatre in Coventry, as I'm local. Go and take at look at their insta stories all the cast are hanging out but no fakey, it's clear they all don't like him! He does appear on his own, looking and sounding like an absolute twat!

Reactions: 20
FGS!
Tyler’s young and he has a personality lol
---

Also if he is so devastated about losing his Dad and brother why the heck is he not donating ALL his fight money to Sarcoma???
Exactly I wonder did they ever get the funds he raised on his go fund me page for the marathon
---
They
I follow the theatre in Coventry, as I'm local. Go and take at look at their insta stories all the cast are hanging out but no fakey, it's clear they all don't like him! He does appear on his own, looking and sounding like an absolute twat!
hate him they go out at night also having drinks and jakes never around . That vide the other week the girl was like why you filming me she was taking the piss out of him in front of the cast and he thought she was joking she wasn’t could tell by the casts face . He’s irritating . Only one on his bill every day he’s a weirdo
---
£180 for that monstrosity he’s wearing today. How the fuck can he justify spending that on one cardigan when his own child looks like a street urchin 90% of the time and his wife is selling used clothes for a £10 online
He’s probably had it years or its not that one might be similar to one . Or klarna how skint they are no way would she be letting him have nice things whilst she is going without

Well respect is only a one way street with you Jak(nob)! So stop preaching until you do what you preach! Respect also includes constructive criticism. It means no harm! It is being respectful.

I do hope he takes his jaw off
also love how danny is eating out yet again ,… not skint unlike Jake
Oh come on Paul, take that cunt from X Factor's jaw off. We're all behind you mate!

Finishl him and splatter him around that ring!

Reactions: 14
Have you got the Insta name?
---
Got to be a new avatar picture out of one of these How fucking haggard is he looking and don’t even get me started on the hideous outfit
He looks like a terminally ill patient. WTF!

Reactions: 19
Because he wants to beat paul even though it’s not an actual fight
paul ain’t arsed about it he’s donating the wage to charity but jakes obsessed with winning
That's his problem. He HAS to win! Can't just do something for the good of it. And you wonder how Leo is going to grow up!!! Winning is one thing. Taking part, doing your best, and just enjoying it ....now that is winning. Considering he is pocketing the money from fakey fight. But he does this with everything.

He’s lost so much weight, it’s quite shocking how gaunt he is and he looks ill.

Still a massive fucking ugly cunt though!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.