Jake Quickenden #82 Veiny sweaty wiggy piece of gristle, his 'career' is going down like a guided missile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's 'Corra' you absolute syrup-wearing cunt.

CORRIE.

Reactions: 25
He’s fucking rank How filtered is that photo
---
Fuck me, skelator really thinks he's god's gift, doesn't he??
Bet he didn't have a shower afterwards. Filthy sweaty ballsack.
And he’s wearing the same clothes today as he was wearing last night

Reactions: 16
They both look like they've been styled by Stevie wonder

Reactions: 22
The smell of desperation through my phone screen has just knocked me out. What the fuck are you doing you absolutely stupid tramp?

Bambi and Bear has officially bombed through to the Earth's Core and she is turning into him. Now filming herself running!

Sweet Baby Jesus and the Orphans - get a grip you deluded mess of a cunt.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 18
I really don't know why he is on sacred ground (Corrie is one of my guilty pleasures) but I hope that a piece of set equpment falls onto that ego-filled chicken dipper head of his from a very great height. Wearing the same clothes as he had on last night too.

He is so rank I want to throw up.

Reactions: 16
She went for a jog ‘on’ the sun?? How did you manage that Kruger?? and what does ‘1 for 1’ mean about the pockets on youre ali express leggings?? I shall await you to address the spelling police you illiterate idiot

Reactions: 24
Chicken dipper head

Reactions: 17
Absolutely desperate
both are shocking lowest of the lowest in my eyes .
can’t parent and leaves her eldest out !!
bambi and bear had 80 percent off and today she’s doing even bigger … she’s practically giving it away at this point for a few quid .

I don’t feel sorry for her anymore infact I’ve come to realise she’s as fame hungry and desperate as he is

They really are two of life's ultimate failures. He gets the dregs and crumbs that no zilch listers want. And she tries to flog cheap Chinese sweatshop shite
They both use the kids to extort money and likes from the one foot in the gravers that fawn over them.
They must live from paycheck to paycheck, and she's flogging the entire contents of the house to either pay bills or more likely spends for another grifted holiday they really can't afford to go on.

Reactions: 17
So all these years I was calling it “Corrie” and “Roys Rolls”??? Am I missing something?? (it was Alma and Gail that had the cafe you idiot)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.