Jake Quickenden #81 Fakey is a donkey that nobody admired, permanently injured and always oh so tired

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he want a bleeping medal? A 5 min ‘presenting’ job, a drive and 2 hours on stage and he calls it a long day 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he ever stop going on about how hard he ‘works’ and the ‘long’ days he does 🙄 Does he not realise it looks like he’s complaining all the time and he’s not even worked a full month this year yet. Desperate to do SCD but can’t cope with a 20 hour week 😂😂😂 He hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🙄
Look at him holding the LW cue cards like he won the lottery. Unluckily for this shite bag, Tyler West seems to be Lorraine’s fav at the mo. This means he won’t be a regular on her sofa doing entertainment news.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s obsessed with LW and Lorraine 😂😂
nobody will ever let him present on TV he’s to manic and unlikeable
---
Wtf happened to her ?. She looks nothing like she did at all 😳
oh WOW. She really looks good. I have to say (second pic) my belly button is in line with the top of her bikini bottoms 🙈 😂
---
He drains the bleeping life out of “working”!

Flaps has changed facially beyond recognition and definitely not for the better. As for the blood sucker, spouting, no rest for the wicked and you’ve got to chase what you want, it is working a part time job!!!!!!! It would kill him working 40 plus hours a week!
Smug bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he’s providing such a nice life for his family, why is his wife selling clothes she’s been gifted on Vinted and pocketing the money for it? Why is she selling used stuff on FB? and how desperate do you have to be, to be aff linking suede protector for shoes 😂
And selling a condemned swing for £10!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought he was going on to talk about the full Monty🤣🤣What a utter embarrassment and he’s so chuffed with himself🤣Small brain even smaller dick and the personality of my big toe
I've got cauliflowers on my veggie patch with more bleeping charisma than this bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He kept speaking to Colleen or as he said, ‘Coll’. He was sucking up to her so bad. She’s probably the one who gets him his ‘presenting’ job on LW. Pity she can’t get him on the Loose Men panel. I would actually like to see him as a panellist as he will destroy his little career even further as he will come across like shite!
He loves her cos they were both on full monty on ice...and him with his shoulder strapped after battering out of SAS. ( That was his story) Thats when I remembered him from XF and then followed him on insta....and the twit blocked me after I private (yes...private) messaged him on how lovely his baby was, and try not to keep holding him up to the camera. On the full monty on ice......the tears of dead family ( and i fell for it) ...JAC(KNOB).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What about him saying if he won the million pounds he would take janet street porter on holiday.....to butlins 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And here’s his biggest stalker with her post.Yawn bleeping yawn she really is a weirdo👀View attachment 2457950
Three lives when ?? Wtf is she in this sad act 🥴😂😂🤦‍♀️
duck me I cringe hard for the lot of them
they seriously must be joking at this point even off limits WTF it’s a bleeping daytime TV show for sad women who ahve duck all better to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is he now always wearing the golf vest? Has Flappy sold his other clothes on vinted?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just been on twitter there's a few fakey fan accounts,what are the chances at least 1 is him :LOL:
He looks so ill,maybe his hoping to use it to get some time of work.
He was nearly dribbling over that million quid. I bet they didn't leave him alone with it

Found these belts though... I do miss fake potato 🥔 😔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is he now always wearing the golf vest? Has Flappy sold his other clothes on vinted?
Cause he is a gay prick
---
Just been on twitter there's a few fakey fan accounts,what are the chances at least 1 is him :LOL:
He looks so ill,maybe his hoping to use it to get some time of work.
He was nearly dribbling over that million quid. I bet they didn't leave him alone with it

Found these belts though... I do miss fake potato 🥔 😔
These are brilliant. Is fake potato gone?
---
Is his twitter gone? Or has he blocked me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being so mentally challenged that you want to get up and close with this crackhead bleep for a photo.

The House of Quirk should be bombed into oblivion. Obviously gifted.

379617344_232339076126666_3757310775576890229_n.jpg
379602937_859152825384183_3366487147569854295_n.jpg
379258420_856447999160451_6605516301535386077_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.