Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I just had a look at the FM Schedule and most weeks they have two full days off and never do more than 8 shows in a week. For example this weekend he finishes Saturday night and isn’t due back on stage until Tuesday night. You’d think he’d have a nice couple of family days planned but instead he’s chosen to go to Southampton for the LW tour on Sunday night 🙄 I wonder if he realises it’s not televised 😂 I mean how much is he seriously earning for something like that? He has an agent/publicist that take a commission, maybe a hotel stop and travel on top. I’m sure he’s doing it hoping it will probably lead to a regular slot on the TV show 🤭 I find it sad that he’s actually thinks Lorraine and LW are top tier TV shows 🙄 I mean how many viewers do they actually get. Personally I don’t know anybody that watches either of them, even when they’re not at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Robin71

VIP Member
He thought he looked cool in that vile jumper and those bloody beige trousers is he blind? Also he came off stage last night all sweaty and put that jumper on and he has just finished at the gym and put it on again and you know he didn’t shower or he would have done his posing in the mirror selfie so that’s another item of his clothing that stinks of sweat and Lynx Africa 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

brat13

Only he would mention his dead dad and take his clothes off when talking about a dating show 🤣 tragic

• Haha
  • Sick

Summergirl1

Scruffy fucking cow who would buy that 🤢🤢🤢
os she that skint she needs to sell clothing that should just be in the bin ….
£15 😳 I would never buy or sell anything marked 'satisfactory' Everything I sell is in very good condition.. Get in the bin and take your trampy rags with you 🙄

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
He actually looks homeless? Like he stinks of piss and special brew. I’ve been avoiding him for months and I’ve just looked at his story and he actually looks older than my dead grandad. Jesus that is not a good look anymore weight off and he’ll just be teeth.

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Well colour me surprised he’s in his beige trousers with Davina 😂 can we have a whip round for another pair of trousers for him?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His face reminds me of those really wrinkly dogs,
But dogs are cute and he’s vile, huge difference there 😝
OMG I said he looked like a Sharpei ages ago and he’s aged even more since then but you’re right dogs are cute he certainly is not 😂

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
So basically Jake got the scraps again
Kate is doing the ITV competition she’s been put in a posh hotel with dinner annd wine paid for and jakes doing scraps again . I assume he’s doing a live twice this week as off limits said helping with a itv comp

why the duck are they all going on like it’s amazing it’s a ITV comp FFS 🤣

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Turkeys new ambassador.Any fake Gucci🤣channel🤣YSL shoes belts bags please dm this sad cunt.Prices are between £20-£30 genuine fakes only as seen on the prickendens👍👍View attachment 2445109
Reassuring that this prick that can't hold down any type of long term work is telling me I've 'got this' as I leave for work, any anxiety I had has just gone 🙄

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The eyefucking is off the scale this morning 🤢 Where’s daddy been? Leo says Gym I think that says it all…. Sad thing is he’s then making sure Leo knows he’s been at ‘work’. Does a toddler really understand or give a shit that daddy has finally got himself a job 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can tell working is a novelty to him because he can’t stop telling everyone about it 🙄
‘Ice’ bath chat already 😴 Apparently he’s at LW tomorrow ‘presenting’ oh and he’s not lazy and works really hard you know 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ferret

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m like a dog with a bone this morning 😂 but another thing about his ‘message’. He always put Leo, Fred, Soph in that order, where most people always write oldest to youngest. He always calls her ‘Soph’ never Sophie. It’s so fucking blatant it’s his words. He just remembered not to do the double exclamation mark he normally does 🤦🏻‍♀️
As for ‘providing a nice life for his family’. I know he’s barely there but has he seen the state of his house and how his kid is dressed and in desperate need of a haircut? 95% of their trips/holidays have been grifted by Flappy so what does he personally do to provide them with a nice life? Someone has definitely rattled his cage this morning. Probably someone questioning why he left his family last night when his TV appearance isn’t until lunchtime 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is exactly what I was going to say. He doesn’t need to stay in London. He only lives in Colchester, surely he can drive in like many other people manage to do every day!!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So doesn’t look like any of his beloved family are going to opening night then. I know Cheltenham isn’t round the corner from either Scunthorpe or Colchester but I’d have thought someone would have gone. Flappy didn’t mind driving to Manchester for Soccer Aid and that’s further than Cheltenham. She’s also happy to dump her kids for adult only trips lasting upto 2 weeks so I’m sure she could have got a sitter for one night 🤷🏻‍♀️ I still can’t believe he fucked off with just her for his last weekend at home. He’s barely seen Spud in 2 months 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
Yeah she has bit odd but then both are weird freaks.See she’s reduced her bag by £350 is definitely skint and desperate.

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Just noticed Flaps has made an addition to her insta bio. Fuck me one trip to USA and now she’s putting ‘travel’ as if she’s some sort of Travel blogger 😂. Unless she thinks by doing it, travel brands will look at her bio, think she’s experienced and book her. Trouble is for her, once they look at her grid and see the advertising was more about showcasing herself than the places visited, they wouldn’t be interested anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nice to see she’s as economical with the truth on her bio as her idiot of a husband.
Also seriously why would anyone use her to promote skincare 🙄
Ive noticed her changing and as if she wasn’t bad enough she’s very like him now! Can’t believe she ruined her beauty shed to sell tat on vinted! She fucking nuts! Honestly how can her mother sit back and watch her ruin her life? dont see her with the sister who has the kid same age as Leo much anymore! I think its time her family staged an intervention 😳 I would if she was my sister making a bloody show of herself living in a fantasy world thinking shes Judith Chalmers now!! She’s fucking crazy!

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Normal service has resumed and he’s back to filming people at work again 🙄
Also I know the ‘Gucci’ is never more than a foot away from him and he’s had a LOT of use out of it but look at the state of the strap 🤮 it is just filthy or is the material wearing thin? Surprising that for a backpack that retails for over £1500 😉😂
That's what happens when you buy a dodgy Turkish knock off...

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
I wished he'd banged his head so hard that he knocked himself out!
---
Doesn't look very 'anxious' does he considering he's on his own. Funny that. 🙄

View attachment 2445481
View attachment 2445482
View attachment 2445483
View attachment 2445484
---
View attachment 2445490
Wtf is he doing🤣🤣🤣🤣 running with his snide goochi backpack ffs. Why does he think anyone wants to see him running like a t rex🦖🦖🦖

And what is going on with that wig😳😳😳 looking longer by the day😆😆😆😆 everytime I think about that 'hair system' I just crease up like fuck🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha