Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
The thing with Fakey is, he just is so unlikeable🤢🤢🤢 he has no friends except his Scunny mate with the hair system😂😂😂. When Flappy was away not once did he have a mate over or go and see one. No mates from the XFactor, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice, absolutely none of them have kept in touch with the twat. How do we know this? If he had we would definitely have seen it on his Instagram 🤪🤪🤪 I feel like he's one of those who literally sucks all the oxygen out of a room or whoever he is with, I mean look at Flaps now compared to when she was on Celebs go dating, like a different woman on that she was😳😳😳 the change in her since then is apparent.
So true and every job he gets he messes up
interviews he has on TV are for pants that he’s in and he makes it about himself
When he dId the ITV win he was filming laura you could tell she was not happy .
Same with pants I have never seen anybody actually like him they all just grin and bear it till the show is over
nobody from footloose or beauty and the beast have stayed in touch .
he’s just so unlikeable . You never see anybody a t the gym speak to him bet they think he’s a cunt
remember when he did a song at his gym £5 a ticket and nobody turned up 😂😂

marcel soon stopped talking with him . Same with camila and her husband . Then off limits don’t invite him to any events because he’s an embarrassing man . He really thinks he’s a big star 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I know it’s only morning TV and it’s only for 5 mins or less at a time but I don’t understand how he still keeps getting these gigs, even if they are very few and far between. He always does or says something to draw attention to himself even though the segment is never about him personally and it’s so unprofessional, so why does he keep getting used? All I can think of is anyone else who was asked was busy and that he’s the cheapest to book 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder how long before he’ll be on LW talking about the FM and if he’ll take spud with him again 🙄
You hit the nail on the head. He's very cheap. He's ALWAYS AVAILABLE, he's got no shame about anything.
Anyone with an idea about what career they want in that industry wouldn't touch the shit he does with a disinfected stick.
He's just an attention whore, anything to get his 🗿🗿🗿on the telly.
---
Christ almighty, what a state. Especially talking with her mouth full. She's starting to sound like her closet boy husband "Do something out of your comfort zone today". Fuck off Krueger.
An 80% sale on her Bambi & Bear crap. That's obviously gone down like a lead balloon. Now she's growing her hair out. "Rapunzel effect"...?

You want to trim that kid's hair ffs. He looks like a tramp.

View attachment 2440813
View attachment 2440814View attachment 2440815
If you dumped that tumor of a husband and lived a normal life you'd find about 90% of your problems would clear up overnight...
---
R
And the anxiety card being pulled again. Bore off you arsehole. 😴😴

View attachment 2440817
View attachment 2440818
View attachment 2440819
Regular work causes him anxiety. Poncing around on telly gives him a semi.... discuss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’ve been so busy before we go away tomorrow (not gifted) that I’ve had to skim through the thread right quickly and missed out fakeys grand opening night!

You can tell he hates it. Only 8 months to go, seeing people smiling makes it all worth it. Surely if you enjoy “acting” it would be an absolute pleasure to do this kind of job. He’s obviously having to do it cos he thinks it’s gonna help him be super famous in the long run. Good luck with that fake.

Chris Hughes mum had commented saying she’s going to see it and so is Polly parrot. Josie Gibson commented, of course that was the only comment he had replied to.

• Haha

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Watched my eldest play football this morning. On the pitch next to us was a men’s game, and the red team’s number 10 looked EXACTLY like Fakey. Same hair “cut”, shit tats, turkey smile. Honestly, you’d have all done a double-take.

Obviously not him, but I asked one of their people watching who the teams were and what league etc.

It was their VETERANS. Over 40s 😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Flapz might have been sexting Eyal, while she's been on her own....... .

What a beauty

HERO-SHOT-edited.jpeg

Twice the size of jakey.

Where it counts 😃💀😈🍆

Mind you, he DID pie her off LLOOLLSSSS

😃😆😆😆😆

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Maris coughing all over his face should of been taught to cover his mouth but they wouldn't think like that 🤔...Hope he had a good laugh at the poem 😆 😂...Still lazy, still he does do a lot of driving suppose that's work lol . Said he hasn't been to the gym in a week!!! Thought he went to the gym in the week the local one !!!!! Loose Women tomorrow don't watch it, never will....

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Whilst Fakey is moaning how overworked and tired he is, Danny who has the actual lead role in the FM has auditioned whilst in rehearsals and scored himself another lead in Bonnie and Clyde the musical for when the FM ends. I suppose Fakeys not bothered about lining anything up as he’s got his huge TV career to fall back on 😉

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
What did he have loose women cards in his hand for 🤣🤦‍♀️

Dont see Andy Peters with cue cards!!!!!!!

Honestly couldn't bare listening to him, what the fuck is a oliday!?!?!

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230920-072524_Chrome.jpg

That face😱 And could Polly Parrot be pushing her tits into him anymore than she is? When has he actually last seen Chris Hughes? Most likely he was there to get himself some hype or OL told him to go. They are not proper friends although Fakey would love to think they are.

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So OL are saying his week on LW, PP is saying 3 lives so which is it? Well OL are definitely exaggerating cos he wasn’t on today unless it was prerecorded? FM has 2 shows on Thursday so can’t see how he’s on then either 🤷🏻‍♀️ If PP right, he must be back on tomorrow and Friday but as both his agent and publicist like to over embellish and be economical with the truth we’ll see. Well I won’t cos no chance that ugly fucker is appearing on my TV 😂
Talking about ugly fuckers. I thought full on was bad enough but look at his profile 🙄🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

intheindustry

VIP Member
I’m going to email the lash serum company and air my grievance about the fact she’s had a lash lift while trying to advertise the serum as it really is false advertising. You can’t get a true outcome of its effectiveness.

Robin71

VIP Member
We don’t usually see him in the evening after the show but I have a feeling he will come on just to tell us how tired he is after such a long busy day working 😒

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
She only sold one item🤣Must spend all day dressing up while Leo eats ice lolly’s.why is he saying only 8 months to go is it actually running for that long?Even his mum did not mention his first show🤣God she needs help with her addiction to talking about soaps it’s scary how into this shit she is🤣🤣

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
That flight to American was booked way ahead of those two pricks stays.She’s probably emailed them saying I will do a promo for free.Her mum was on that trip and dick head was booked to go but Dino man was more important.She’s trying to look popular biggest lol ever as she only has a face for radio.As for the older brother he’s probably pissed she babysits her precious jakes son but rarely bothers with his kids.Never known a woman who does not work and spends her talking to strangers about soaps🤣🤣

• Heart