Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
He is that deluded 🤡🤡 he thinks that the standing ovation was for him personally as in his misshaped wonky head he was the only person on stage last night performing

• Haha
Reactions: 23

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Of course he's anxious. It's just hit him how long this JOB is & the amount of WORK he'll have to do.
How will he manage on tour without the ice bucket?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Course he does 🙄 That’s why he chose to go on an adult only weekend, rather than spend the time with him before he went away ‘working’ for up to 8 months. Also chose to spend an extra night away this week just so he could be on the TV for 5 mins. Basically any opportunity he gets to be away from the family he takes it. Christ he even left him with Zelda than have to look after by himself but still carries on using him for content and saying what he thinks will please those Tena huns 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Oh dear………. Whoever this deluded person is, clearly thinks he’s worked his arse off since time began!
If he was doing it for his family, he'd get a proper job with regular income. What 35 year old man has to rely on handouts from mummy & gettung stepdaddy to sort a car out cos he can't get finance? He is still waiting for his big break & that isn't going yo happen

• Heart
  • Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I agree. This exercise obsession is the most I've seen him commit to anything. Ever!
It really pisses me off that this “Stage To Cage” is so unbalanced, Fakey has all the time in the world to train for it but Paul works so hard and doesn’t have as much time! Its Oktagon taking the piss! If I was Paul id of told them to fuck off and come back to me with a different opponent! Obviously Oktagon knows what they are doing, Paul is making them money but Paul is a nice guy and is doing it for charity win or loose he doesn’t care, but Fakey is putting his all into this and is adamant to win, the gym shit he posts, he thinks he’s going to win, farquaad is even getting smug now thinking of the pay out! Paul is already well off so it’s nothing to him but these pair are moneys hungry cunts! I really hope Paul breaks him up to shut his over inflated ego up aswell! Bet Beaky will claim his nose gets broken in the fight and will get a nose job and flappy can get a real one not just some shitty injections that didn’t work for her honker! Big nosed cunts!
[/QUOTE

I agree. This exercise obsession is the most commitment and dedication we've ever seen from him. Ever!
---
Nothing says I love you like sending a cheap good luck balloon just so it can be put on Instagram 🙄
He bought that himself from Card Factory!

Disclaimer: I actually like Card Factory but some of their stuff is best avoided. Like that balloon.

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Has he ever looked after spud for a full day and night on his own? 😯
Last time Cunty did that, he was still swimming around in his ballsack...
---
Wonder if Polly was lying on the floor taking photos of Colchester's answer to Kenneth branagh...

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The tour has not even started yet and he’s already pulling out the anxiety card 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 So anxious that he’s telling a bunch of strangers from his ‘ice’ bath before 5am 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Does he want a fucking medal? A 5 min ‘presenting’ job, a drive and 2 hours on stage and he calls it a long day 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he ever stop going on about how hard he ‘works’ and the ‘long’ days he does 🙄 Does he not realise it looks like he’s complaining all the time and he’s not even worked a full month this year yet. Desperate to do SCD but can’t cope with a 20 hour week 😂😂😂 He hasn’t got a fucking clue 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Can someone direct me to where you clever fakeys discovered that this “office” is the beauty shed? Why would she wreck it and make it look “rustic”, the beauty shed was nicely decorated, now it looks awful! remember someone said she was selling beauty beds last week so makes sense now! Still can’t work out why she needs an office 😂😂😂😂
Because she sits at her laptop for 12-14 hrs a day non stop begging. No wonder the house is a shithouse ..
And it's somewhere to hide from gayboi...

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
At least she hasn't "cooked" lately,.calling bingo on that one
Leo seems to be living on junk again an still no Freddie.
Thought he would be home more now fakeys of working(cough)
But then she works to,all that gifted unwanted stuff won't list its self on vinted will it
I actually think Freddie lives with his dad and stays with Sophie less
his stepmom posted watching him at his football the other day . Sophie never seems to be with Freddie she’s like Jake not interested in Freddie . Both so cruel I’m glad he has his dad and stepmom

• Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Please someone make her stop.Those boots are shit she really is clueless.See she’s over her grief and been non stop selling cheap 💩.View attachment 2446554View attachment 2446555
Nice that she's ditched off Deichmann already. Flapps those boots DO NOT look expensive, they look cheap. Cheap, cheap & cheap!! She clearly is desperate for a payday. I'd rather walk barefoot than put those hideous things on my feet 😂

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Well I think it’s safe to say after todays performance. Tomorrow’s pre recorded 5 minute fill in on Lorraine will more than likely be his last tv appearance.

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
His latest post isn’t doing too well either calling bingo on him upping engagement by posting a pic of spud in the morning with a poor me I’m going to me this beautiful boy so much bullshit also where do I check how many followers he lost today? 😂

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Whats the deal with him latching on to that girl constantly? Take it she's the only one who can stand him for periods of time.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His latest post isn’t doing too well either calling bingo on him upping engagement by posting a pic of spud in the morning with a poor me I’m going to me this beautiful boy so much bullshit also where do I check how many followers he lost today? 😂
He’s actually gained about 300 followers today so I think we all know where his appearance fee went 😉

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Right. I want to know who voted we are nasty trolls and he’ll complete the full run on the poll at the start of this thread 😂 Do we think Fakey or one of his minions have infiltrated this thread again? 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If he’s providing such a nice life for his family, why is his wife selling clothes she’s been gifted on Vinted and pocketing the money for it? Why is she selling used stuff on FB? and how desperate do you have to be, to be aff linking suede protector for shoes 😂

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Oh my god so I’ve heard some tea today well it’s not piping hot because this cunt is so predictable right. But a friend of a friend knows a girl called Emily who is a runner for LW (she’s worked on all sorts like GMB & HIGNFY) anyway behind the scenes yesterday he got absolutely ripped because he basically came in like some kind of fucking A lister and parades down the halls like he is so well known and everyone should bow down!! It sounds like he is approaching or perhaps polly parrot is approaching asking to get Jake these gigs for his fucking portfolio 😂😂😂😂😂😂 they don’t even approach him FUCKING HELL IM SO EMBARRASSED FOR HIM
Hahahaha how is he not embarrassed bloody 35 acting like that 😂 and can’t get a job cause no ducker likes him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart