Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
And STILL they won't consider a normal, paid job.
They'd rather lose the house than go to work. What a fucking pair of entitled losers they are.....

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I’ve never known any “Zelebrity” to do this! It shows a childish side as far as I’m concerned. Keep on validating your work Jake, you’ve nothing to look forward to after May 2024!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
He's using this whole waking up early as content for not being able to sleep but I bet he's in bed sleeping for 8 while she does the night routine with the kids.
Also what is the point of him having so many 'ice' baths. I know it's supposed to be for recovery but I seen a qualified PT doing a video the other day about how it's only beneficial to do it on your rest days or so many hours after your gym session but he seems to just do it for content the sake of it.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Why does he go running with the fake Goochi bag? There's a lot of runners around where I live, none run with a "designer" backpack
And the shoulder straps on his "designer" handbag are rotting due to being cheap Turkish knock off, and the amount he sweats...

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Are we going to get this for the next few months or however long he actually does the tour for 😉 Never known a couple share each others posts like these two. Does he think if he shares it she’ll get more likes 😂 it’s a photo of a 40 year old looking woman who is so deluded she thinks she’s a fashion icon, wearing a black dress with a cheap pink bag and fake CD sliders on her slabs of meat 🤢
It's all these two wasters have got. If you melted the cunts together, you still wouldn't get a decent career between them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I think it’s unfair to say Paul will lose as he’s older. He may be older but fakey is haggard and hardly a professional. From what I’ve seen of Paul’s training he looks just as good as fakey to me. Half the time all you see is fakey rolling Around on the floor on top of men, that’s hardly going to get him a win
Rolling around on top of men is the only way Jakey gets a hard on....

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Strange they all went out without him especially as Danny put that post up saying he loved them all.
Someone definitely had a word in Dan’s ear about being nice to Fakey.
---
The lads all went out last night till 3 this morning
take it jake couldn’t afford to or wasn’t invited 😂
they would have said ….. it was last minute sorry 😂
Hahahaha they couldn’t make it any clearer they hate him. Polly will be sliding in Danny’s DMs before long asking him to post something about Jake to prove us nasty trolls wrong before long though no doubt.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Oh dear………. Whoever this deluded person is, clearly thinks he’s worked his arse off since time began!
He’s written this himself. He always conveniently gets a message like that every time he ‘works’ away from home. If this was genuine why share it? He’s basically still letting everyone know he’s available for TV work by saying ‘I will fucking grab every opportunity’ cos he’s already desperate to bin the tour off. I bet he has had messages but more along the lines of why is he leaving his family on days when he doesn’t need to, etc….. and this made up message is his way of justifying it because something/someone has obviously pissed him off.
---
Also it proves the lack of opportunities he actually gets if he takes everyone that’s handed to him 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He might be seeing them tomorrow but he’ll fuck off to the gym and his tublet first! Leo for content, belittling Flaps and fist pumping Freddie because he’s working all week don’t you know! Happy Saturday all 😬😁
Can’t wait to see Leo but chose to go on an adult only freebie for the weekend before he went away. Does he really think people believe the shit that comes out his mouth? He’s so fucking deluded it’s unreal. On another note, lets not forget he’s working and how grateful he is for it and that’s why he keeps needing to remind everyone 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Doing your job is not a long day, you cretin.

What on earth are those two ballbags going to do in… ten years time? Might be a good time to take a City & Guilds in Plumbing, Jakeyboi.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I know it’s only morning TV and it’s only for 5 mins or less at a time but I don’t understand how he still keeps getting these gigs, even if they are very few and far between. He always does or says something to draw attention to himself even though the segment is never about him personally and it’s so unprofessional, so why does he keep getting used? All I can think of is anyone else who was asked was busy and that he’s the cheapest to book 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder how long before he’ll be on LW talking about the FM and if he’ll take spud with him again 🙄

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
So he sends Flappy a basic bunch of flowers. Not being a bitch but come on they’re definitely nothing special. She has to share it on her social media to thank him because she obviously doesn’t know how to contact him privately 🙄🙄🙄and then he has to share her sharing it on his stories. Nothing like telling everyone it’s purely for the gram. He’s also wearing the same shirt this morning as he had on yesterday 🤢
Clearly bought them herself like he did his balloon 🙄
---
Holy shittttttt…
Paul will smash this crack head up! Look at the scrawny ugly fucker 😂 Paul is a stocky cunt and from where he’s from in Liverpool im sure he’s no stranger to a proper scrap unlike this Mummys boy!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
1st page! There is so much to cover but this morning on tv he short himself down spectacularly! I see his chiffon blouse is back on Lorraine tomorrow-maybe Davina can give him tips about ❄
So that’s what he’s was doing with Davina a while back then. Two attention seeking loud mouths together. Bet while he was with her he was begging her to try and get him on the TV version of Masked Singer 😂 Back to sharing any 5 min TV appearance he gets on his stories. Funny how he gets these little snippets for Lorraine but never gets invited by the show to any award ceremonies. Wonder why 😉😂

• Haha