Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who lost a dad and a brother why does he have zero idea about real life?? A 4 hr drive back to a job yes a paid job. What’s all this carry on acting like most parents have to leave their kids to work and in this country certainly most dad’s . Is he off to war? No he’s off to the get along gang with their nights out,house share and probably having everything done for him. I flip between feeling sorry for Sophie to feeling she’s a enabler.

Reactions: 14
For someone who lost a dad and a brother why does he have zero idea about real life?? A 4 hr drive back to a job yes a paid job. What’s all this carry on acting like most parents have to leave their kids to work and in this country certainly most dad’s . Is he off to war? No he’s off to the get along gang with their nights out,house share and probably having everything done for him. I flip between feeling sorry for Sophie to feeling she’s a enabler.
Most people do a 1 hour to work and 1 hour return each day as a commute anyway.

Stressed??!!Well get the bleeping gummies out then Jakey boy,thought they were the miracle cure all.and do stressful he spent close to 2 hours sat in Sophies dressing gown eyefucking himself while leo4likes sat there as vacant and unreactive to his moronic dad as always

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is he always filming himself while talking to his son? Leo looks confused: "Who are you talking to? Me or yourself???"

Reactions: 16
Why does he insist on sticking Leo in front of those god awful kids programmes. I am usually up with my daughter at 5.30. We read books and play while I have a coffee. Jake inflicts two screens on Leo from second he wakes up. I am not saying I never let my kids have screen time, because I do. But it's about being purposeful when they're so young. Watching something together and all that jazz. Talking about the characters and story. Not eye bleeping yourself while the baby gets a bottle shoved in his mouth and stares at a load of flashing lights as soon as he wakes up. duck me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What's really sad is that in Jake's stories, the baby doesn't look at him. He looks at the phone. That's all he knows.

Reactions: 12
GOOD news . ICO have started the process after they seen the evidence I had sent them and said I definitely have a good case against the theatre .

I won’t be posting about it anymore on here now as I don’t want to ruin it but it’s good news I suppose 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I certainly ain’t harassed them 😂 I sent these emails the day it happened . They ain’t responded but fine it really does not bother me in the slightest I just don’t think it’s fair in anyway how he gets away with it and they run a business like that . Guarantee they will reply if I get my solicitor involved though … 🤷‍♀️
If I was you, I would be harassing them everyday until someone responded!

Reactions: 7
GOOD news . ICO have started the process after they seen the evidence I had sent them and said I definitely have a good case against the theatre .

I won’t be posting about it anymore on here now as I don’t want to ruin it but it’s good news I suppose 😁
Good work! Please let us know the outcome

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Glad they are taking it seriously. Very foolish of the theatre to do as a business

Yay! About time! I got ignored and blocked by the theatre the same day as you, all I did was ask who I should direct a complaint about a performer's conduct to. Thankfully I never got any harassment off Jake though (he blocked me ages ago so maybe he couldn't be arsed to trawl through his mega list of blocked people to find me). Please let us all know the eventual outcome. The theatre are bang out of order, they know how to properly handle personal data, they even have a page about it on their website. Hope you followed it up with Equity too. Good luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like he’s working at some sort of z lister convention tonight and that’s being polite. Good to know he’d rather hang out with a bunch of people like him rather than spend another day/evening with his precious family. Glad to see his anxiety has cleared up nice and quickly again today 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.