Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he still wearing Sophie’s dressing gown she asked him not to wear last week.

he’s so bleeping needy, the baby doesn’t give a tit That he’s home but Jake has to keep telling us how much he does.
i wish he’d stick a tshirt on like a normal bloke. Sick of seeing those minging tats!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just leave her to it and don’t worry yourself about who she’s contacting 🤷🏻‍♀️
You just need to report a GDPR breach and leave it with them, you said you emailed ‘every single person you could’ it’s been the weekend too, like I said some things just take time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just leave her to it and don’t worry yourself about who she’s contacting 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not worried just think going straight to the official route rather than sending Instagram messages to everyone at the theatre is more likely to get it resolved for her. Maybe don’t worry yourself with what I post 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s a public forum I’m allowed an opinion.

Reactions: 4
I certainly ain’t harassed them 😂 I sent these emails the day it happened . They ain’t responded but fine it really does not bother me in the slightest I just don’t think it’s fair in anyway how he gets away with it and they run a business like that . Guarantee they will reply if I get my solicitor involved though … 🤷‍♀️
I would be taking it the whole road if I were you. This is the problem with him, he does this tit & no one reprimands him for it😡 and anyway it’s not just about him, it’s also the theatre company who have done something majorly wrong. Someone somewhere should definitely be dealing with this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thought I better start a new thread seeing as there is something major happening on the latest one that will continue for a few more days/pages😳 Namely Jake being an absolute bleep as usual😡 A concerned tattler messaged the Theatre where head is being a nuisance to all his ‘friends’ (nothing new there) He filmed a female co-worker on the toilet, giving a running commentary for bants🤬 A complaint was made only for the theatre to ignore the complaint & pass on the tattler’s Instagram handle😱 Subsequently Jake messaged them to accuse them of sending nasty messages & make snide comments on his stories😡 (see below⬇)

He is crying everyday about how much he misses golden child🥱

He is irritating the life out of everyone, not just us🤣

Making Sophie feel like tit because she isn’t at his beck & call with golden child for content🤢

Jake is still a C.U.N.T

Carry on ladies😘
This is disgusting. How do the theatre company think this acceptable. 100% take this further

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not worried just think going straight to the official route rather than sending Instagram messages to everyone at the theatre is more likely to get it resolved for her. Maybe don’t worry yourself with what I post 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s a public forum I’m allowed an opinion.
live gone down the official route . The first thing I did yes was inbox on Instagram . After that I emailed the correct people and still had no response I understand it’s been weekend but complaints usually get dealt with straight away . Seems they blocked me and gave my details to Jake the same day it happened yet take days to respond !

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Wft was the boxing story all about?? And for the love of God put a bib on that baby !

Reactions: 8
Chris gave him Mr sheen instead of hairspray for his hair haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolute pair of prats in that field with those awful tracksuits, and yeah why don't they put a bib on that bloody baby?for such image obsessed morons you'd think that protecting his clothes would be a priority, especially as they're trying to flog them, the kids looks awful, sat there in an oversized top that's swamping him, covered in food and dribble, why would anyone look at this kid and think "i want those clothes" ?

Reactions: 16
The 'new management' post picture on his story has given me serious ick vibes.

• Haha
How uncomfortable must that poor boy feel with a bloody lake of spit and dribble down his front? I’m surprised he doesn’t get rashes under his neck.

Jake, I know you read on here. Would you or Sophie find this comfortable? No? Well put a bib or something on him to protect his skin!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Chris Hughes followers will go down if he’s spending more time with him, Chris had started being quite reputable but he’s blown that now lowering himself back down to jakes level

How uncomfortable must that poor boy feel with a bloody lake of spit and dribble down his front? I’m surprised he doesn’t get rashes under his neck.

Jake, I know you read on here. Would you or Sophie find this comfortable? No? Well put a bib or something on him to protect his skin!
It takes a bleeping tit parent to not bib their baby

Reactions: 11
69065155-9462-487B-AD9A-E7E664B63C69.jpeg

Fs!!! He’s even commented on the new management post from the home & golden child account🤣 Sad bastard!!🤢 Can imagine him making up all sorts of accounts to like everything to do with him🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve messaged him and asked him if he knows what bibs are and that’s why leo is always snotty as his chest is constantly wet 🙈 and them drab prison tracksuits the poor baby is in

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.