Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GOOD news . ICO have started the process after they seen the evidence I had sent them and said I definitely have a good case against the theatre .

I won’t be posting about it anymore on here now as I don’t want to ruin it but it’s good news I suppose 😁
Brilliant news🙌🏼

It should never have happened in the first place☹ but I’m really happy for you that someone is finally dealing with it because I know that is all you were hoping for😊

Please keep us posted, if you are allowed to disclose any findings that is👍🏼 Good luck! (not that you’ll need it) We’re all championing you all the way😘

Reactions: 19
He's playing with some big names now that he's changed 'talent' management, Dan and Diags from Towie 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Leo is a scruffy looking kid. I’ve seen kids dragged up on council estates look cleaner and tidier than that

Reactions: 12
GOOD news . ICO have started the process after they seen the evidence I had sent them and said I definitely have a good case against the theatre .

I won’t be posting about it anymore on here now as I don’t want to ruin it but it’s good news I suppose 😁
Great!!Pleased for you. I really hope he finally gets A good dose of karma

Reactions: 11

excellent

Reactions: 2
Always looks a scruff that kid . Clothes ten times to big and dribble all down his chest . I’ve seen kids on council estates look better dressed . How disgusting to see your child full off wet dribble and just take a picture and leave him in it . And they wonder why he’s always poorly do they not realise wet clothing in this weather causes colds !! Not to mention they never put vests in him 🙄
That child will end up with a fungal infection in the folds of his skin if it's permanently damp and warm. Useless parents.

Reactions: 9
That Dan off towi looks like he can’t stand him lol.
Dan is a handsome guy naturally unlike Jake who has to use fake tan fake teeth fake hair oh and make-up daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Dan off towi looks like he can’t stand him lol.
Dan is a handsome guy naturally unlike Jake who has to use fake tan fake teeth fake hair oh and make-up daily!
He films all these people constantly to put on his insta trying to show us all his new z list ‘friends’ and how popular he is but none of these people ever seem to mention him on theirs. Wonder why that is? 😂 Plus tagging ITV in his latest story 🤦🏻‍♀️. The bloke is one sad individual. He’s always had an ridiculous ego but since he’s changed management, he’s even worse (if possible).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He seems to be going to a lot more events since he’s with this new management and hanging around them. I reckon this will be his undoing with Sophie.

He made out he’d finally settled and was a family man who loves being at home now. but I think that’s because he no longer got invited places (nta’s) for example so was saving face.

Once he starts getting invited to events and Sophie has to stay home and babysit I reckon he’ll revert to old Jake. You can see how he is the few events he’s been to lately, tough mudder, this latest one, watching football with Chris Hughes etc.

Hanging around with Towie guys and Dan Osbourne thinking he’s a lad and starting to get attention, his heads going to fall off

Reactions: 18
Just had a nosey through his Instagram and seen where he hides the likes on some posts as they aren’t that popular. Does anyone know how many likes he wants to have on a picture? I wonder if it’s like under 10000 or something when he hides them? 😂 he’s absolutely tragic filming everyone constantly it’s so obvious no one can stand him. It must be like being stuck with the class clown all the time back in school.

Reactions: 17
Just had a nosey through his Instagram and seen where he hides the likes on some posts as they aren’t that popular. Does anyone know how many likes he wants to have on a picture? I wonder if it’s like under 10000 or something when he hides them? 😂 he’s absolutely tragic filming everyone constantly it’s so obvious no one can stand him. It must be like being stuck with the class clown all the time back in school.
Not sure how many he deems enough but I do know he even hides the posts of his own baby son if they aren’t to his liking. What parent would dream of doing that ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I honestly cringe for him when he is filming other people. They make it so glaringly obvious that they hate him. Is it because he's too busy eye bleeping himself in the camera that he doesn't notice? Or is he actually that thick that he doesn't notice? It's very strange. I can't see Sophie putting up with him for much longer either. If the wedding goes ahead I will be surprised. Although a wedding followed by a quick divorce would provide plenty of content opportunities wouldn't it... so in that case....

I thought it was telling that when he got home the other day Freddie asked him why he was always hanging round with girls. He’ll have heard Sophie say that I bet! He does seem to have taken a shine to one in particular, the one he did the tiktoks with.

• Haha
I thought it was telling that when he got home the other day Freddie asked him why he was always hanging round with girls. He’ll have heard Sophie say that I bet! He does seem to have taken a shine to one in particular, the one he did the tiktoks with.
I bet Sophie hates it, I am not a jealous person and as an adult I know my husband has as many female friends as I have male friends... but even so when he goes out and mentions a girl more than once I start getting like "err so is she your girlfriend now, why don't you just marry her". I reckon Sophie is a jealous type and I bet it winds her up!

Reactions: 14
Of course this dick head has his top off when everyone else is fully clothed. Him showing off is pathetic, you did sas mate, you SHOULD be good at it

Reactions: 10
They won’t have them on townie . Two kids hardly got what it takes for towie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn't cope with the twit, he must be so draining to be around...no on/off switch or filter to the brain/mouth.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.