Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He films all these people constantly to put on his insta trying to show us all his new z list ‘friends’ and how popular he is but none of these people ever seem to mention him on theirs. Wonder why that is? 😂 Plus tagging ITV in his latest story 🤦🏻‍♀️. The bloke is one sad individual. He’s always had an ridiculous ego but since he’s changed management, he’s even worse (if possible).
He also tagged 20th century studios!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How nice is it to see Freddie this morning . Actually enjoying his morning without Jake in his face with a phone taking the piss !!
You just know if Jake was home it would have all been about him and baby leo and Freddie wouldn’t have been how he was today . The kids look so much happier with Jake gone. Leo isn’t stuck in bed all day because his dads lazy and Freddie is getting the much needed attention from his mum . Still concerning how Leo can’t hold his own head at this age. I know you can’t compare kids but you only have to look at other babies his age to see he can’t hold his head . has anybody seen Georgina from townie her son is a couple months younger than Leo and had a Christmas shoot done and he was sat smiling. Leo always looks so gormless and vacant . Shame 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wtf was the two second clip of him suited and booted and drinking a pint of lager all about??

• Haha
  • Sick
He is the sort of person whose sense of humour is always at someone else’s expense. He’s always jumping out at people, taking the piss. I’m Surprised people don’t tell him to F Off. I work with kids and tell them a joke is onply funny if it is not aimed at someone else and the other person thinks it is funny. Just because someone laughs, doesn’t mean they're enjoying it! He is such an arse!

Plus he thinks being overly competitive is an admirable personality trait. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do wonder what Sophie makes of him having different girls around him every time he goes off to “work”
I bet if she ever brought it up, he’d throw it in her face that it’s his job and make her feel guilty

Reactions: 11
He's so bleeping extra isn't he? I sometimes feel a right witch having a go at him but he boils my piss! 8 know I can stop watching him but I'm terrified I miss his downfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think I’ve puked in me mouth of that 5 second clip of him posing. My partner would get a swift kick in the nuts if he asked me to video him posing

• Heart
  • Haha
Funny how he only misses Leo when he’s at work but not out on the lash with his mates isn’t it

Sophie, run a mile, I know you want to be famous but there are surely better options

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wtf was the two second clip of him suited and booted and drinking a pint of lager all about??
He absolutely loves himself. Trying to act like it was candid when really we know he asked someone to film it for him. He’s tragic and nowhere near as hot as he thinks he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet Sophie hates it, I am not a jealous person and as an adult I know my husband has as many female friends as I have male friends... but even so when he goes out and mentions a girl more than once I start getting like "err so is she your girlfriend now, why don't you just marry her". I reckon Sophie is a jealous type and I bet it winds her up!
You’re definitely a jealous person going by this post

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Noticed he’s only 30k short of achieving his lifelong ambition of 1 million followers on Instagram 😩 Seriously I know we sadly watch his stories but to actually follow him - not a chance. You know he’s going to be begging for followers (again) and getting anyone he ‘works’ with to be hash tagging ‘road to one million’ for him. He’s definitely buying followers as no way are there that many new people deciding to follow him (7,000 in the last month!) He’s unbearable now can you imagine what he’s going to be like when he hits that magical number 🤦🏻‍♀️

The caption 'The new James Bond' you know he means it to come on as tongue e in cheek but we all know he" d love it! Better start tagging Barbara Broccoli eh?

• Haha
Awww he’s at an ‘event’. Did the photographers ask who he was… oh wait, that pic was taken by his new bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The caption 'The new James Bond' you know he means it to come on as tongue e in cheek but we all know he" d love it! Better start tagging Barbara Broccoli eh?
He turns my stomach. He really believes his own hype doesn’t it?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.