Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby deserves so much better. Why can’t they put a bib on him? Or some proper fitting baby age appropriate clothes? Look at the sleeves rolled up on this top 🤬
Eee god I've just noticed the size of the top! Bloody hell jake and sophie sort him out. I

Reactions: 10
That poor baby deserves so much better. Why can’t they put a bib on him? Or some proper fitting baby age appropriate clothes? Look at the sleeves rolled up on this top 🤬
I came to ask why they haven’t bought clothes that fit him. Have they basically just bought him 1 year old clothes and he’s going to have to grow into them. So odd especially when Sophie is doing clothes hauls almost daily. Buy your child some clothes that fit

Reactions: 13
Wonder just how many he has
It would probably shock even us how many🤦🏼‍♀️ I imagine a fair few😂

Wtf is happening with the Panto?!? Is he home for a while now? He said he was popping back to see the family & he’s still there🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ I saw him commenting to that woman Shanaze, who appeared in sos with him that he would see her tomorrow night🤦🏼‍♀️ So, does he have no plans to return to rehearsals😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It would probably shock even us how many🤦🏼‍♀️ I imagine a fair few😂

Wtf is happening with the Panto?!? Is he home for a while now? He said he was popping back to see the family & he’s still there🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ I saw him commenting to that woman Shanaze, who appeared in sos with him that he would see her tomorrow night🤦🏼‍♀️ So, does he have no plans to return to rehearsals😂
Bet they chucked him out, he's a liability, and a bleeping irritant..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is that baby always dressed like a woman? No Soph, it's not fashion. I get what you're doing, but no. Kanye did that a few years ago.
And could some bib company please gift them couple of bibs? It's the only way they'll put a bib on that poor boy constantly drenched in saliva, food and snot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is that baby always dressed like a woman? No Soph, it's not fashion. I get what you're doing, but no. Kanye did that a few years ago.
And could some bib company please gift them couple of bibs? It's the only way they'll put a bib on that poor boy constantly drenched in saliva, food and snot.
So even when they’re out she doesn’t put a bib on him🙄 I’m sure loads of people have sent her bibs when they’ve sent weaning stuff for Leo, obviously a bib doesn’t look fashionable enough🤷🏼‍♀️ For a start your son is not a fashion statement, if you don’t want him in a bib then for the love of god change his wet clothes regularly😩

Absolute pair of prats in that field with those awful tracksuits, and yeah why don't they put a bib on that bloody baby?for such image obsessed morons you'd think that protecting his clothes would be a priority, especially as they're trying to flog them, the kids looks awful, sat there in an oversized top that's swamping him, covered in food and dribble, why would anyone look at this kid and think "i want those clothes" ?
They look like a Grattan's catalogue pose from the 70s....🤭🤭🤭👍👍

She looks like a horse lol
Champion the wonder horse and her jockey, GayBoi....

• Haha
Screenshot_20211130-081627_Instagram.jpg

Why do they not buy clothes that fit the poor little lamb?! Surely (and I know from my little girl) he struggles with movement from clothes that are too big? He's crawling now, surely the sleeves being too long inhibit his hands and if he is pulling himself up, he's more likely to have an accident from not being able to safely grip without material getting in the way. And for the love of god, give the kid something colourful to wear 🙈 why is it all greige?!

• Heart
I have never seen a 9 month old baby sit so still and stare at a TV screen the way Leo does.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 896577
Why do they not buy clothes that fit the poor little lamb?! Surely (and I know from my little girl) he struggles with movement from clothes that are too big? He's crawling now, surely the sleeves being too long inhibit his hands and if he is pulling himself up, he's more likely to have an accident from not being able to safely grip without material getting in the way. And for the love of god, give the kid something colourful to wear 🙈 why is it all greige?!
why does he always go on about not needing expensive stuff? They both are doing constant clothes hauls, drive range Rovers, expensive gym memberships, gym in his garage. Fair enough he’s worked for it but why is he constantly pretending he’s not materialistic

View attachment 896577
I’d guess the kids brand they are launching probably starts at a certain size and they are shoving Leo into it regardless to promote it.

I can see it being an absolute mess after they launch because which one of them are going to stand packing and posting orders every day?

Reactions: 12
He’s desperation for engagement on his posts 😂 within minutes of posting he’s already signed in to home, podcast and Leo’s account to comment on his latest photo 🤦🏻‍♀️ also if he’s working so much and earning all this money, why not buy your child clothes that actually fit? Do they think dressing that poor child in oversized clothes all the time is a good advert for their new business? Poor child always looks so scruffy with ill fitting clothes, no bib and their failure to wipe his nose.

Reactions: 11
They look like a Grattan's catalogue pose from the 70s....🤭🤭🤭👍👍

Champion the wonder horse and her jockey, GayBoi....
Showing your age there Phil! I loved Grattans!

'It's harder to work away the older I get' what an absolute wimp he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Always looks a scruff that kid . Clothes ten times to big and dribble all down his chest . I’ve seen kids on council estates look better dressed . How disgusting to see your child full off wet dribble and just take a picture and leave him in it . And they wonder why he’s always poorly do they not realise wet clothing in this weather causes colds !! Not to mention they never put vests in him 🙄

If they're designing a clothing range, why don't they design a bib range to match some of the outfits? They could even make them like neckerchiefs.
*Jake, you can have that one for free*

Also, if you look at most baby clothes, they're covered in either beloved cartoon characters, animals or rainbows. No shop sells just grey or beige clothes for kids. The clothes just scream "chav".

Reactions: 12
Jake my love next time your wearing Sophies dressing gown even though she asked you not to try dipping the sleeve in water and carry on wearing it. It's the most uncomfortable feeling ever. Now think about how your 9 month old baby feels with a soaking wet chest!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn’t he take the piss out of influencers now that’s all his girlfriend is trying to be 😂
The fact when they first got together for months she was begging for followers she wanted to get to 100k followers and Jake was begging his followers to give her a follow so she etches 100k . He was on holiday begging people to follow her 🤮

Didn’t he take the piss out of influencers now that’s all his girlfriend is trying to be 😂
The fact when they first got together for months she was begging for followers she wanted to get to 100k followers and Jake was begging his followers to give her a follow so she etches 100k . He was on holiday begging people to follow her 🤮
That’s how they all start. Taking the piss out of them, then they get a following because people like that they aren’t one, which leads to them then becoming one and getting ads and then no one is allowed to take the piss out of them the way they did others and it’s all be kind.

Rosie Ramsey was exactly this, took the piss out of the other mummy influencers now is one.

basically I think they take the piss because they are jealous they don’t have it, then when they finally get it we are meant to forget they took the piss.

I vividly remember Jake saying he would never advertise anything he didn’t use or genuinely like. How did that work out Jake

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.