Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coryc217

VIP Member
GOOD news . ICO have started the process after they seen the evidence I had sent them and said I definitely have a good case against the theatre .

I won’t be posting about it anymore on here now as I don’t want to ruin it but it’s good news I suppose 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 60

brighton97

I’m on talking terms with one of the members of the panto cast, and I didn’t ask, but im happy to report that he is not a very popular member of the cast, or at least among the more background actors. Apparently the constant filming and Instagramming was a common cause of complaints.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

coryc217

VIP Member
She must be mad to marry him 🙄😂

the theatre company are shocking not one reply about what they did breaching my personal details ! Luckily I went to the govermeant site and reported them for not replying and breaching my details to a member of staff !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Twinklestar

@coryc217 please report to the theatre to the ICO! It’s disgusting how they’ve shared your personal details. They probably haven’t even followed their own complaint process.
Don’t let Fake Jake get away with it!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Now he’s videoing people eating their fuckin lunch ffs. Of course they are Gonna
say that like him when he’s got a camera in their face!
I Like how that girl got in that he was indeed irritating thou.
Did anyone notice him emphasising the word “Banter” 100% he’s been sneaking around on tattle so this One’s especially for you BRO…

You’re a nasty vile bullying talentless cunt !! Name one other “father” who has created their own baby a fuckin insta account for attention?! I’ll wait….. you have a fucked up hairline and you look like you’re trying eat you’re own face with those “teeth” you treat little Fred like he’s one big inconvenience now chicken-vacant -nugget is on the scene, but you were happy to use him for You’re pathetic skits to sell shit even YOU wouldn’t even buy!

You’re equally narcissistic fame hungry mrs will fuck you off as soon as someone with a MILLION followers sniffs her once !!
We all see through you and the only people who don’t are sad desperate housewives who ain’t seen a dick in a century.
So lap this job up BRO because I’m guessing there won’t be many More jobs coming you’re way after you’re disgusting predatory behaviour towards you’re work colleges.

I wonder who long it’s gonna take you to Google search a meme that covers all this you nasty twat !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

redball00n

VIP Member
849DFD77-B964-484D-81E6-6CDE5FD90012.jpeg

How does Sophie’s vagina not shrivel up when she sees her fiance pouting and posing in front of a mirror 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

coryc217

VIP Member
@coryc217 please report to the theatre to the ICO! It’s disgusting how they’ve shared your personal details. They probably haven’t even followed their own complaint process.
Don’t let Fake Jake get away with it!
just emailed them thank you all . It’s shocking how they gave him my details on a complaint . Very unprofessional.

I would like to think this will teach him how to act from now on . Sadly I dont think it will

He needs to learn boundaries and what’s acceptable behaviour. He’s constantly to in people’s face . Not everybody likes being recorded especially whilst on a toilet . He really thinks he can do what he likes and get away with it . he will not have anybody say anything about him without flying of the rails , yesterday he publicly shamed naughty boy yet he constantly preaches for people to spread love and laughter

he’s a true narcissist and he needs help . Not everybody likes him but it doesn’t mean people are nasty .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Cleopops

Chatty Member
He's such a nasty little prick,first of all sat im a room full of kids filming them constantly, he's literally got nothing more to bring to the situation, you never see anyone else incessantly filming, his MO is spiteful, sly,pisstaking comments wrapped up in the guise of "banter" and to say that to the girl about at least he came 11th in xfactor.....yeah, and look she's doing the same job as you now Jakey boy, so who's the real fucking loser here?!!go and take a fucking gummy and facetime your snotty kid you absolute twat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A82F89B0-5EEE-43DD-9276-BB3FC6E4D206.png

Telling people to wear a mask when he’s basically been bragging about not wearing one?? This twat has got a fucking screw loose!

ETA snap to the previous poster! 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Look at his stupid fucking face in that pic at the top. He’s never followed the rules, clearly hasn’t had the vaccine and is a massive cunt.
And while I’m on my high horse..
His mother is a cunt
His baby needs to be assessed
His agent needs their head testing to hire such a talentless twatwaffle
And his tattoos are shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
My fellow tattle bitches/sad cases/lowlifes/trolls, take your pick🤣

I have some wonderful news😁 I am going to be a Gran for the first time🥺💗💙 I am absolutely buzzing & feeling totally blessed🙏🏼

To keep on topic @Rob2401 and @bluecups, I am in total agreement👍🏼 I refuse to call him what I think on this post tho because I don’t want to swear when I’m sharing such happy news🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31

coryc217

VIP Member
Absolutely it’s shocking behaviour!
I have never seen anybody film a co worker going the toilet especially a man filming a women strange !
I would not be happy if my fella did that it’s disgusting.
I feel they may have had a word with him and its been on his mind since last night so he’s decided to message me over it . Odd behaviour he’s staff working at a job if I want to complain I absolutely can complain what is not ok is him messaging me and them giving him my details .

nobody replied to me but clearly they spoke to him about it . They still ain’t replied but I’ve emailed three people higher up so I’m hoping for a reply soon I won’t let it drop !

• Heart
Reactions: 31

bluecups

VIP Member
They both belittle that little boy☹ On his letter from elf they said about him being naughty & how he must remember to wipe his bum, I’m sure Jake actually filmed himself saying that to Fred before as well😩
View attachment 918124
So basically this letter from the elf is telling Fred he's naughty, doesn't wipe his bum properly and he smells. More bullying disguised as banter. I expected this from him but not Sophie. Hope Fred's dad kicks off about this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
F889EF50-F64F-402E-AC20-873FB4E2A237.png

It quite clearly hurts you Jake because you’ve already stated that you hate when people don’t like you🤣 and if it wasn’t affecting you why else would you waste your time searching google for quotes to post🤪 I live a perfectly happy life & I am not eaten up by my hatred for you, I just fucking hate you!!🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s as simple as that so suck it up buttercup, you’re just mad that you have no control over us🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

bluecups

VIP Member
He’s prancing around with all the dancers again, not sure why he has to take his top off, the creepy fucker. His facial expressions in this story remind me of David Brent doing THAT comic relief dance. I’m sure he’d love Sophie dancing around half naked with a load of handsome young lads. Cretin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

coryc217

VIP Member
So I make a complaint I get ignored . They then tell Jake who decides to then message me . So they breach confidenciality . They then decide to block me because I said I will take it further 😮

surely this ain’t normal

who has the details to the people in charge on this show clearly whoever runs that theatre page is unprofessional

• Wow

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211213-175935_Instagram.jpg

This would get alarm bells ringing and prompt me to do something about using my child online if this were me. The fact he has said a weirdo has set up a fake account that uses an image of his 10 month old baby should be enough to stop posting images of his kid online.

Also Jake, you're posting pictures of your children to nearly 1 million people and I highly doubt you know a million people. I post my daughter on my private account and I have just over 70 followers and I know them all. THAT'S the difference.

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
755B27CE-5ACC-435F-8DEE-7A53BBDD3642.jpeg

Piss off 😂😂😂 your nearly 10 month old does not love watching videos of some random child on Instagram. These people write the most cringeworthy desperate things in an attempt for Jake to notice them, it’s embarassing!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28