Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of what HE thinks of masks and as much as I hate to admit it he is in fact a public figure with almost a million followers!
Say half of his followers now think oh ok jake ain’t gonna wear a mask so why should we? That’s like half a mill potentially going around spreading covid. 😠

Reactions: 6
Also let's not forget this could affect the celebrity wedding of the year. If travel abroad gets banned or is tricky, which tbh after Xmas I can see happening, then bully boy might have to postpone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also let's not forget this could affect the celebrity wedding of the year. If travel abroad gets banned or is tricky, which tbh after Xmas I can see happening, then bully boy might have to postpone.

Wedding of the century * 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on Jake .. instead of coco melon watch the news to see what’s going on. Masks are now mandatory in shops,public transport & if you don’t understand what Mandatory is look it up 🙄
Has he deleted stories then? I don’t see anything about coco melon or masks🤔 Is it the usual with him, he posts something controversial, gets backlash so removes it🙄

Has Jake been a naughty boy I wonder🤔 Making a trip back home because he misses the fam or because he has a guilty conscience🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed he’s now started to include Fred’s name when he’s harping on about home.
Once again proves he’s been reading these posts LOL

Reactions: 15
She must be mad to marry him 🙄😂

the theatre company are shocking not one reply about what they did breaching my personal details ! Luckily I went to the govermeant site and reported them for not replying and breaching my details to a member of staff !

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She must be mad to marry him 🙄😂

the theatre company are shocking not one reply about what they did breaching my personal details ! Luckily I went to the govermeant site and reported them for not replying and breaching my details to a member of staff !
I admire your tenacity. Hope you get a good result

Reactions: 23
I hope he comes out of the closet before he marries Sophie. That dick pic from a couple of days ago just screamed Grindr to me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It baffles me that he packed those wigs in his case just to do these unfunny skits. Reminds me of when Cleo Rocos did that for Celeb BB and she bombed harder than Pearl Harbour

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Jake gone home or has Sophie told him not to bother😂 I really thought we’d have seen Leo with a camera shoved in his face by now🤔

Just had a look at who Sophie is following👃🏼😂 She’s following 3 different talent managers from the same company that Jake has just went with🤦🏼‍♀️ Talent management!! I’m sorry but there’s more talent in Jake’s monster munch toes than there is in her whole body🙄 She’s just another lazy bastard that wants paid for doing duck all😡

She’s also following the female members of Jake’s Panto, is that so she can spy🕵️‍♀️👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I only ever watch his stories with the sound off haha, has he said he's going home?!

Reactions: 5
He's home, he's posting stories and Leo looks completely underwhelmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has he been kicked out of panto?!
No, he said this morning that he was going to head home after rehearsals because he was missing them too much🙄 Nothing at all to do with the fact he was out last night🤣 His engagement must be down too, so he’s probably drove all the way home to get loads of pics & videos for content over the next few days🤢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.