Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
09A472A6-27EB-41FA-BD00-B4B38E26C107.jpeg

Why are loads of people saying this is the perfect dress🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely brides don’t get married showing tits & fanny practically🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m dying at the fact they’re acting like they’re in something special. Losers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 891927
Why are loads of people saying this is the perfect dress🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely brides don’t get married showing tits & fanny practically🤢
I'd have thought, personal taste and wedding etiquette aside, wouldn't this just be really uncomfortable and impractical as a wedding dress? Bending down to hug people, dancing, getting in and out of cars. Who wants to risk flashing their gusset or their tit escaping on their wedding day?

Reactions: 11
I'd have thought, personal taste and wedding etiquette aside, wouldn't this just be really uncomfortable and impractical as a wedding dress? Bending down to hug people, dancing, getting in and out of cars. Who wants to risk flashing their gusset or their tit escaping on their wedding day?
Sophie does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
E147F96F-00E1-4500-8E25-B8B9114F5E2D.jpeg

He really is a brainless moron!!😕 Yes Jake, the government have invented another variant just to ruin Christmas for people🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Anyone see how much Leo is up and about not pinned to the bed this week. Seems it’s all jake that keeps him cooped up

Reactions: 16
I just watched Freddy in Sophie’s story - although I think it’s weird that grown adults are messaging to ask an 8 year old questions, he is such a lovely kid! Very funny and sweet. Assuming he gets that from his dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why exactly is Sophie classed as a VIP guest, genuine question? Also that dress is truly awful.

Reactions: 10
I’m dying at the fact they’re acting like they’re in something special. Losers
I know right? Deluded much!

View attachment 892090
He really is a brainless moron!!😕 Yes Jake, the government have invented another variant just to ruin Christmas for people🙄
At this stage of the game he's asking about masks?? Behind a bit isn't he?? 😂 Shame! he's slow on the uptake obvs! Tell ya what then bully boy don't wear one, and don't come on stories moaning when you're sick AF. Just for once think of someone else and not yourself. Fred's could catch and let's face it your personal hygiene and your house cleaning skills are 0 so it will go thru your household like a dose of salts but don't wear the mask if it upsets you so much!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Come on Jake .. instead of coco melon watch the news to see what’s going on. Masks are now mandatory in shops,public transport & if you don’t understand what Mandatory is look it up 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.