Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, he said this morning that he was going to head home after rehearsals because he was missing them too much🙄 Nothing at all to do with the fact he was out last night🤣 His engagement must be down too, so he’s probably drove all the way home to get loads of pics & videos for content over the next few days🤢
Bingo

Reactions: 9
He’s the only man on the planet to have a kid and have to go to work at the same time. hero
He does work really hard, he takes a cbd gummy end films himself saying he has no anxiety. Then 2 days later does a post to say he has anxiety. It’s never ending work, no wonder the head can’t get out of bed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m surprised Jake and the panto twats are allowed to go out at night partying and then travelling home to visit family. I’d have thought they’d be in a bubble and keep safe.

Reactions: 13
He did say when he first left that he would see them all in ten days time so this weekend trip home was planned.

Reactions: 3
He did say when he first left that he would see them all in ten days time so this weekend trip home was planned.
He only left last Sunday night😂 He was trying to guilt trip Sophie into coming down on the Saturday (yesterday) and she said she couldn’t. I defo do think it’s purely to play into his narrative that he’s the world’s best dad🙄 Oh look at me, I can’t be away from my moneymaker son, so his gullible minions feed his ego🤢

Reactions: 16
It’s been said before but I cannot stand how he eyefucks himself through the camera when he’s talking to Leo. That is the biggest ick of all time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why’s he still wearing Sophie’s dressing gown she asked him not to wear last week.

he’s so bleeping needy, the baby doesn’t give a tit That he’s home but Jake has to keep telling us how much he does.

Reactions: 11
Arwww he’s missed them all so much that he’s been repeatedly on his phone recording.
now if he had been As upset as he’s been making out then the last thing he would think of would be to get out his phone and log into insta?!

Also he chose to go out on the piss when he could of drove down that night (it’s 3 hrs) I know people who make that 3 hour trip for work daily !!

Just goes to show exactly why he’s ran back home and that’s purely for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Arwww he’s missed them all so much that he’s been repeatedly on his phone recording.
now if he had been As upset as he’s been making out then the last thing he would think of would be to get out his phone and log into insta?!

Also he chose to go out on the piss when he could of drove down that night (it’s 3 hrs) I know people who make that 3 hour trip for work daily !!

Just goes to show exactly why he’s ran back home and that’s purely for content.
Or he’s got a job in London today so needed to be back for that anyway. He’s a bullshitter. Said he’s got work today but it’s not panto, so that’s my guess.

the baby seems to have come on massively without him In the last week and it’s been nice not having to see the same video of him dribbling in bed all day every day (Jake I mean 😂)

• Haha
It seems when Jake is not home they have a much better routine
When jakes home he lays in bed all day he’s a lazy fucker
How can anybody have a baby and be laying in bed all day with it like that it’s so wrong . Poor Leo is left to lick mirrors and crawl the bedroom floor because is father is to lazy to get up and take him places !!

Since he’s been gone leo looks much better and out and about with his mummy not stuck in bed . Even people who are stay at home parents don’t lay in bed all day . Why on earth sopihe wants to marry that il never know 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It seems when Jake is not home they have a much better routine
When jakes home he lays in bed all day he’s a lazy fucker
How can anybody have a baby and be laying in bed all day with it like that it’s so wrong . Poor Leo is left to kick mirrors and crawl the bedroom floor because is father is to lazy to get up and take him places !!

Since he’s been gone leo looks much better and out and about with his mummy not stuck in bed . Even people who are stay at home parents don’t lay in bed all day . Why on earth sopihe wants to marry that il never know 🤢
Because without Jake she wouldn’t have the social media followers and would have to go to work. As it happens she’s never reopened the business they built in the garden because now she has a following she can make more money throwing out a few affiliate links and ads every week.

As much as Jake is a dick, most of hers and his mums followers have come from Jake.
His mum probably makes good money off it too which is why she will never call jake out because I guarantee he reminds them both why they get these freebies and deals

Because without Jake she wouldn’t have the social media followers and would have to go to work. As it happens she’s never reopened the business they built in the garden because now she has a following she can make more money throwing out a few affiliate links and ads every week.

As much as Jake is a dick, most of hers and his mums followers have come from Jake.
His mum probably makes good money off it too which is why she will never call jake out because I guarantee he reminds them both why they get these freebies and deals

So basically what we’re looking at here is a bunch of freeloading twats off the back of a nobody.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Yes. It happens to all of them. They get a following then get everyone else on to it too. Nile Wilson a youtuber for example. His two best mates and sister have now given up their jobs and are full time influencers. All because his followers will go and follow them to see him.

Loads of them get their mums a big following on Instagram etc. It’s crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 6
You know at first when he started constantly videoing Leo’s every burp I assumed he was constantly looking into the camera to check it was positioned right etc…. But is he duck !! lol he’s eye-bleeping himself and isn’t even looking at Leo just his own reflection!!

Mark my words one day he’ll be eye-bleeping away whilst Leo has an accident!! Not wishing it on him im just saying that Jake isn’t looking out for him an the reason Leo goes for his phone is because it’s his most used Toy that he gets to see all the time!!

He’s mentioned a job today (not panto) so it’s obvious he’s come back for that and content. As I said before he could of come the night before but he chose not to And came back as late as possible with just enough time to milk leo4 likes and this job he’s got on.
I’m pretty sure he had nothing on yesterday so why drive back so late? Why not get up early so you beat the traffic and spend more time with the fam?? Doesn’t add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.