Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let’s get this straight. Jake is allowed to humiliate a young woman by filming her on the toilet , whilst giving a running commentary on her bodily functions (which is bad enough but to then publicy broadcast it by posting on line is a whole another level of disgusting ) and then when people call HIM out for being the lowest kind of woman harasser and bully , he then claims to be bullied by the caller- outers!!!! 🤬 gaslighter much ?!?
If that young lady in the loo was my daughter I’d actually take the evidence as far as the police, if anything just for them to keep on file. My husband would also be livid if that was me being filmed and publicly humiliated like that. I really hope the poor girl hasn’t been conditioned to shrug the incident off and that she’s too scared to make a formal complaint. This isn’t far off the ‘me too’ movement to be honest. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and one that could really damage that young girls mental health and confidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thats his persona. An in your face "bants" bully. An immature uneducated ignorant bully. Over bearing and tone deaf. The worst sort of man you can ever meet. I've never actually seen him do one mature admirable thing. He NEVER takes ownership of his behaviour, is never wrong, and needs to take his own advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
what this one ?
If my kids were still young and i was looking for clothing for them i wouldnt be buying it from here! swamped and poor love looks completely gormless
Yeah that's the one. Surely the photographer could get a better picture than that ffs!

Reactions: 10
‘Bestie at panto’ it is bizarre that he think he has to be friends with everyone. They are your COLLEAGUES. By all means be friendly, but you are not mates!

And what’s with the shots of him tensing his muscles and sweating in the mirror after his workout? If my partner was working away from home and posting those in public, I’d be having a word! Bet he gets off on the message some desperate women would send him.

I have to say I enjoy the fact that we all thing he is a tool and look at his profile to laugh at him without actually following him. Any normal person would make their account private, but his need for validation and adoration if greater. Oh and also so he can flog tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t get my breath. A him filming someone on the toilet B the theatre giving personal information out and C that dickwad messaging people about it! Jake you are an annoying little twit. You need to learn about boundaries and stop being a massive baby

• Heart
Reactions: 16
what this one ?
If my kids were still young and i was looking for clothing for them i wouldnt be buying it from here! swamped and poor love looks completely gormless
Even
what this one ?
Even I could take a better picture than that. It definitely doesn't do anything to entice you into anything

Reactions: 8
Someone asked little Freddie on Sophie’s stories when Jake was getting the wolf tattoo for him and he said he doesn’t know that he asked him a few times and that “Jake rang a woman about it”. He’s never going to get it done. Freddie is such a sweetheart though and seems so much happier with Jake not in the house. 😊

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Jake is always awfull with Freddie . I feel so sorry for him but at least he has his dad and his side of the family to spoil him . Had to laugh when Freddie said Leo said the word yesterday and Jake was going on like it was his first word 😂😂 in Other words leo said it but Jake didn’t have the phone in his face at the right time !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After watching Rose & Barrrrbra I think it’s about time he removed ‘actor’ from his bio🤣🤣🤣 He isn’t getting a serious acting role EVER!!🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone asked little Freddie on Sophie’s stories when Jake was getting the wolf tattoo for him and he said he doesn’t know that he asked him a few times and that “Jake rang a woman about it”. He’s never going to get it done. Freddie is such a sweetheart though and seems so much happier with Jake not in the house. 😊
That wee pet. He is a lovely child

Reactions: 9
I'm imagining him ranting about Tattle to his colleagues, them all nodding and making pretend sympathetic faces and then later on them catching up on these threads making :oops: :LOL::sick: faces. He'll wish he'd never mentioned Tattle ahaha.
Welcome new members, enjoy the ride 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see he’s forgot about how much he’s missing his family now that he’s out on the lash with all his besties🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.