Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. It happens to all of them. They get a following then get everyone else on to it too. Nile Wilson a youtuber for example. His two best mates and sister have now given up their jobs and are full time influencers. All because his followers will go and follow them to see him.

Loads of them get their mums a big following on Instagram etc. It’s crazy
Yeah Anastasia Kingsnorth's scary looking mother has a canny following as well!

Reactions: 3
She must be mad to marry him 🙄😂

the theatre company are shocking not one reply about what they did breaching my personal details ! Luckily I went to the govermeant site and reported them for not replying and breaching my details to a member of staff !
Have you considered reporting him to Equity, the Actors union. He must have an equity card to do panto, and they don't look favourably on behaviour like that. Also, if he loses his card, no more cushy performing jobs...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So the real reason he came home then was cos of a meeting with his new management not cos he was missing the family so much 🤥 Notice his manager is little Chris that used to be on TOWIE - please do not let there be any sort of reality show being pitched for him and Chris Hughes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Jake trying to tell Chris he’s got a tit body. Is he for real this guy? 😂
With his stupid top hat bleeping nipple

• Haha
  • Heart
Them both advertising PLT on his latest post 🤮 obviously In The Style cos to ignore all his begging them for a deal a couple of months ago - thank god 😂. Who remembers when he continually took the piss out of ‘influencers’ and now these two are desperately trying to be the next Molly Mae & Tommy. For a bloke in his mid thirties it’s beyond cringeworthy how desperate he is to be ‘down with the kids’ lol

• Sick
Reactions: 13
intresting I’m shocked I still ain’t had a reply I emailed every single person I could and had no reply.
I’d just leave it with whoever you sent complaints to, these things take time and harassing them won’t help if they are looking into it. Will just feed into Jake’s narrative you are a jealous troll out to get him

Comment of the day goes to Mr Hughes
“What’s it like having fake teeth and fake hair”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So basically the only reason he’s went with this new management is so he can work with his crush🤢 He’s the cringiest beggar I’ve ever seen, that is defo why he was clinging on to Chris🙄

Edited to add - I love Chris & have followed him since LI😍 If this cockwomble is going to be joined at the hip with him, I may have to unfollow😩

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that in the ad he’s posted of him and Sophie it looks nothing like her?!

Reactions: 6
I’d just leave it with whoever you sent complaints to, these things take time and harassing them won’t help if they are looking into it. Will just feed into Jake’s narrative you are a jealous troll out to get him

Ha ha what did Jake say to that? Chris hates him doesn't he? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I certainly ain’t harassed them 😂 I sent these emails the day it happened . They ain’t responded but fine it really does not bother me in the slightest I just don’t think it’s fair in anyway how he gets away with it and they run a business like that . Guarantee they will reply if I get my solicitor involved though … 🤷‍♀️

I certainly ain’t harassed them 😂 I sent these emails the day it happened . They ain’t responded but fine it really does not bother me in the slightest I just don’t think it’s fair in anyway how he gets away with it and they run a business like that . Guarantee they will reply if I get my solicitor involved though … 🤷‍♀️
You just need to report a GDPR breach and leave it with them, you said you emailed ‘every single person you could’ it’s been the weekend too, like I said some things just take time

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.