Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blame lays with his stupid bleep mother. She created a monster. Pandered to his tantrums and puts him on a pedestal.

Reactions: 18
Bloody hell, he’s got his guitar out and singing. He literally is David Brent!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s with the face pulling when he sings, he looks like he’s in as much agony as we are listening to the silly bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He's definitely rattled. The same "how do you like working with Jake" question ad nauseam to the rest of the panto. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jake if your here don’t read this .

67.22 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE UK

jake quickenden has done

im a celebrity
X factor
sas who dare wins
multiple crappy shows

And multiple begging for followers and even bought followers himself no doubt !

still can’t make It to a million 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Only 960+ Thoasand people follow him out of 67.22 million people in the UK 😂😂 what’s that like 1% of the uk actually follow him 😂

Mrs hinch only cleans and she’s got nearly 5 million she didn’t even need to do all the above quickenden did to try become a z lister 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Now he’s videoing people eating their fuckin lunch ffs. Of course they are Gonna
say that like him when he’s got a camera in their face!
I Like how that girl got in that he was indeed irritating thou.
Did anyone notice him emphasising the word “Banter” 100% he’s been sneaking around on tattle so this One’s especially for you BRO…

You’re a nasty vile bullying talentless bleep !! Name one other “father” who has created their own baby a fuckin insta account for attention?! I’ll wait….. you have a fucked up hairline and you look like you’re trying eat you’re own face with those “teeth” you treat little Fred like he’s one big inconvenience now chicken-vacant -nugget is on the scene, but you were happy to use him for You’re pathetic skits to sell tit even YOU wouldn’t even buy!

You’re equally narcissistic fame hungry mrs will duck you off as soon as someone with a MILLION followers sniffs her once !!
We all see through you and the only people who don’t are sad desperate housewives who ain’t seen a dick in a century.
So lap this job up BRO because I’m guessing there won’t be many More jobs coming you’re way after you’re disgusting predatory behaviour towards you’re work colleges.

I wonder who long it’s gonna take you to Google search a meme that covers all this you nasty twit !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Now he’s videoing people eating their fuckin lunch ffs. Of course they are Gonna
say that like him when he’s got a camera in their face!
I Like how that girl got in that he was indeed irritating thou.
Did anyone notice him emphasising the word “Banter” 100% he’s been sneaking around on tattle so this One’s especially for you BRO…

You’re a nasty vile bullying talentless bleep !! Name one other “father” who has created their own baby a fuckin insta account for attention?! I’ll wait….. you have a fucked up hairline and you look like you’re trying eat you’re own face with those “teeth” you treat little Fred like he’s one big inconvenience now chicken-vacant -nugget is on the scene, but you were happy to use him for You’re pathetic skits to sell tit even YOU wouldn’t even buy!

You’re equally narcissistic fame hungry mrs will duck you off as soon as someone with a MILLION followers sniffs her once !!
We all see through you and the only people who don’t are sad desperate housewives who ain’t seen a dick in a century.
So lap this job up BRO because I’m guessing there won’t be many More jobs coming you’re way after you’re disgusting predatory behaviour towards you’re work colleges.

I wonder who long it’s gonna take you to Google search a meme that covers all this you nasty twit !!!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Spot on!!

Reactions: 8
The picture of Leo on his own is not flattering. Can he not see what the rest of us can see?

Reactions: 15
Jake if your here don’t read this .

67.22 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE UK

jake quickenden has done

im a celebrity
X factor
sas who dare wins
multiple crappy shows

And multiple begging for followers and even bought followers himself no doubt !

still can’t make It to a million 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Only 960+ Thoasand people follow him out of 67.22 million people in the UK 😂😂 what’s that like 1% of the uk actually follow him 😂

Mrs hinch only cleans and she’s got nearly 5 million she didn’t even need to do all the above quickenden did to try become a z lister 😂
Let’s have it right though, most of her followers are Bots, she can obviously afford to buy many more than Mr Turkey teeth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've avoided this peloton of cunts for a while, bore the living piss out of me now...

just checked in and nice to see not much changes..

people going missing and being murdered, people losing their jobs, covid still rife, migrants dying trying to better their lives and then we have poor likkle sofe, didnt have anything she put in her basket on the black friday sale.... boo bleeping hoo....put your hand in your pocket and pay for them you sour faced, jumped up beavis faced little witch.

Screenshot_20211126-144753_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
E0F0D7B1-7952-4C59-98A9-AB85AD5AD214.jpeg
04A0102A-F3A5-4CDB-82DB-35839AFB6810.jpeg

How can they be saying in July 2020, brb new stock pending & nearly 18 months later still be saying the same🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 Tells you everything about them, they’ve no ambition or commitment to make a business a success🙄 If they did they would have it off the ground by now, scared to put their hands in their pockets to buy stock because they’re so used to everything being given free😠

Reactions: 13
If it’s beige like what you see Leo in I doubt it will sell 😂

would never dress m kids beige every single day . What will they do when he starts liking characters . I notice Freddie isn’t dressed beige everyday . No doubt his father let’s him be who he wants to be a wear nice clothing .

Reactions: 8
He’s nothing if not predictable.
‘What’s it like to work with Jake’
Tell them I’m nice, tell them I’m funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it’s beige like what you see Leo in I doubt it will sell 😂

would never dress m kids beige every single day . What will they do when he starts liking characters . I notice Freddie isn’t dressed beige everyday . No doubt his father let’s him be who he wants to be a wear nice clothing .
It is beige & grey😩 That’s all you see that baby in🙄 The saddos that follow them will buy it because they keep telling her they love the way she dresses him🤢

Reactions: 6
View attachment 889568View attachment 889570
How can they be saying in July 2020, brb new stock pending & nearly 18 months later still be saying the same🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 Tells you everything about them, they’ve no ambition or commitment to make a business a success🙄 If they did they would have it off the ground by now, scared to put their hands in their pockets to buy stock because they’re so used to everything being given free😠
Why would you use a picture of your gormless looking baby in an ill fitting top to advertise your clothes range?

If any one of my kids found out when they were older that I'd put a pic of them looking like that out to the public they'd go for emancipation, and rightly so!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 889568View attachment 889570
Looks like someone’s just dropped a sack of spuds in the middle of the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.