Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake quickenden has an extremely sad life

He works in panto because his career is none existent
He films his child every second of the day for content as that’s the only thing people actually follow him for
He has to film everybody around him to show he has friends when in reality he has none . He’s just a tag along !
He can’t take any bad criticism yet spouts his mouth off about others but that’s fine because apparently it’s just banter !
Hes that desperate he logs into a home account and his sons account just to comment on his own post 😂🤢
And if that fails he begs his followers to like it . If that fails he removes the post 🤷‍♀️
He’s fame hungry
Whenever he’s on a job he films people to the point it comes across annoying !
If nobody had an issue with Jake he wouldn’t have his own thread on here you don’t see Chris having one !

Jake quickenden you ain’t funny and keep googling quotes and posting them it’s pathetic makes absolutely no difference to any of us here the fact remains you need help . You need to learn boundaries. And if what someone said isn’t effecting you then why you googling quotes 😂🤷‍♀️ It has effected you admit it . Time to grow up …. And for the last time nobody hates you we just ain’t really that intrested in your existence unlike LIZ who can’t live without seeing your son 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

FYI I spread love every single day I’m positive every single day and I have many friends who would say the same I just don’t like weirdos like you who think you can film fo workers using the toilet 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooo she’s definitely rattled lol he’s even replying to minions and we all know that comment about Barbara “hating but still following and commenting on stuff “
Is aimed at us. He’s so transparent he’s not got the brain to be sarcastic or witty with his retort’s.#bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake quickenden has an extremely sad life

He works in panto because his career is none existent
He films his child every second of the day for content as that’s the only thing people actually follow him for
He has to film everybody around him to show he has friends when in reality he has none . He’s just a tag along !
He can’t take any bad criticism yet spouts his mouth off about others but that’s fine because apparently it’s just banter !
Hes that desperate he logs into a home account and his sons account just to comment on his own post 😂🤢
And if that fails he begs his followers to like it . If that fails he removes the post 🤷‍♀️
He’s fame hungry
Whenever he’s on a job he films people to the point it comes across annoying !
If nobody had an issue with Jake he wouldn’t have his own thread on here you don’t see Chris having one !

Jake quickenden you ain’t funny and keep googling quotes and posting them it’s pathetic makes absolutely no difference to any of us here the fact remains you need help . You need to learn boundaries. And if what someone said isn’t effecting you then why you googling quotes 😂🤷‍♀️ It has effected you admit it . Time to grow up …. And for the last time nobody hates you we just ain’t really that intrested in your existence unlike LIZ who can’t live without seeing your son 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

FYI I spread love every single day I’m positive every single day and I have many friends who would say the same I just don’t like weirdos like you who think you can film fo workers using the toilet 🤢

Erm… I’ve no hesitation admitting that I do infact HATE the bastard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I raised concern with the Theatre and then has message off jake too … so unprofessional !
Hang on. So he’s now messaged two different people who complained about him?
To be honest this is 100% the theatres fault for giving Jake your info

Reactions: 18
This is all so unprofessional. Why would they give him the names? I find that quite shocking. They should have just replied they will look into it and have a word. Maybe the person running their socials doesn't have a clue or is 16...

Reactions: 12
Hang on. So he’s now messaged two different people who complained about him?
To be honest this is 100% the theatres fault for giving Jake your info
And it is major breach of GDPR. I work in events and we take guest data so seriously else we can get fined 10k. I’m glad @coryc217 has reported it and HOPE the theatre and Jake get in major trouble with some hefty fines for that data breach!! Jake will have to sell a few more gummies to cover the bill 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh fakey jakey we don’t spread hate we spread the truth. You just make it too easy to call you out on the things you do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Wasn’t getting enough comments on his latest post so he’s now replying on all the saddos that have left comments to get his engagement up (again) is he really that thick he doesn’t think people know why he’s doing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Strange how he always tells everyone he doesn’t care what people say or think but he’s taken down a post of his beloved Leo cos it didn’t get enough comments or likes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So let me get this straight. Multiple people (including myself lol) have reported him to an official business/technically his employer for his predatory behaviour towards another FEMALE work colleque.

Resulting in Two people who made complaints (out of quite a few I should imagine) having there personal details made public and also received passive aggressive messages from the “person” they have made the complaint about ?!

I’m sorry I’m really struggling with this it’s totally fucked!! Even if he had shown them this thread there is nothing linking posters on here to those who complained as they could of just easily been a follower who didn’t agree with his behaviour!!
Anyone else having a hard time swallowing all of this ??!

Oh and don’t forget folks if you see something you don’t like then don’t be a tool
And make multiple posts telling people to be kind and how unbothered you are LOL this is like his 5th dig⬇

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So let me get this straight. Multiple people (including myself lol) have reported him to an official business/technically his employer for his predatory behaviour towards another FEMALE work colleque.

Resulting in Two people who made complaints (out of quite a few I should imagine) having there personal details made public and also received passive aggressive messages from the “person” they have made the complaint about ?!

I’m sorry I’m really struggling with this it’s totally fucked!! Even if he had shown them this thread there is nothing linking posters on here to those who complained as they could of just easily been a follower who didn’t agree with his behaviour!!
Anyone else having a hard time swallowing all of this ??!

Oh and don’t forget folks if you see something you don’t like then don’t be a tool
And make multiple posts telling people to be kind and how unbothered you are LOL this is like his 5th dig⬇
Says Jake who was called put for lying by Sophie the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t getting enough comments on his latest post so he’s now replying on all the saddos that have left comments to get his engagement up (again) is he really that thick he doesn’t think people know why he’s doing it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Strange how he always tells everyone he doesn’t care what people say or think but he’s taken down a post of his beloved Leo cos it didn’t get enough comments or likes 😂😂😂
He also deleted a video he put up the other day of him and a newborn Leo because it didn’t get enough likes. He really is an utter cock.

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m a bit behind this thread but I cant believe what I’m actually reading!
All that toilet filming is seriously vile and predatory behaviour. There is no excuse for that. And moreover I can’t believe that he will probably get away with it.
Regarding the theatre response - just wow. It’s as unprofessional as it gets!
Hopefully @coryc217 you will take this further and make appropriate complaints! I remember you from another thread #LetsGoChumps!

I remember a while ago a married male colleague in my workplace was sacked because he repeatedly was asking female co workers out on a dates and one of them had enough. He was sacked for sexual harassment.
And here this wet wipe is filming female without her consent in a toilet and thinking it’s funny??! It’s so so concerning.

Do you like me? Do you like me? Asking colleagues , Do you like working with me? What's Jake like to work with? Do you like me? I have never asked a work colleague if they like me? He's like an immature teenager in a grown ups body! Actually that's unfair to teenagers! Arrghhh! Can you like this if you like me!!! 😀😃🙂🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Never mind do they like you, we should be sponsoring them to spend 8 weeks with you 😳 I see he’s seeing the family in a few days, so all that crap about not seeing them for 8 weeks was just BS then…all for the drama hey

I was in hospital recently for a short time and no visitors allowed. Some patients had been in for weeks and were just getting on with it. I think that's why I'm so rattled by him at the moment.

Reactions: 9
I’m a bit behind this thread but I cant believe what I’m actually reading!
All that toilet filming is seriously vile and predatory behaviour. There is no excuse for that. And moreover I can’t believe that he will probably get away with it.
Regarding the theatre response - just wow. It’s as unprofessional as it gets!
Hopefully @coryc217 you will take this further and make appropriate complaints! I remember you from another thread #LetsGoChumps!

I remember a while ago a married male colleague in my workplace was sacked because he repeatedly was asking female co workers out on a dates and one of them had enough. He was sacked for sexual harassment.
And here this wet wipe is filming female without her consent in a toilet and thinking it’s funny??! It’s so so concerning.
hi yes I actually only really comment on the Ashley cain thread
I think I commented twice on this one until he messaged Me over a complaint I made to his boss

crazy but I’ve heard nothing back so far can’t actually believe they are acting this way as a company they should not ignore complaints and certainly not give out personal details 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He's a needy man child. He's not fit to parent a child, we've all seen that, and all these quotes are ridiculous, he needs tot ake his own advice!

Reactions: 11
Oh he is seriously rattled🤣🤣🤣

See Jake, this is what happens when people are narcs & constantly google their own name…They see things they don’t want to see🤪 What is written here is none of your business☕ Plus you don’t read here you said🤷🏼‍♀️ This is the thing, you loved tattle and played up to it when the tattlers on the mrs hinch thread thought you were great for taking digs at her, then the tables turned & your own thread took off and you don’t like it🤣

FYI I don’t follow you & I don’t comment on any of your socials, I write it all on here which is where you told me it was ok to voice my opinion👍🏼 Cheers mate for the sound advice😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.