Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes that’s right . crazyyy
I can't believe this tit. Thing is this hole will never apologise. A real man, a real grown mature man would hold their hands up and say look I went too far I shouldn't have done what I did and I can only apologise. He won't do that. Look what he did to his mother. Hes never wrong. I'd love to see him get a real bollocking.

The gummies are out!! Please tell us who’s asking you about them Jake, we’d love to know how many people actually care..

What’s Jakes mums insta handle? I can’t seem to find it.

Jake - “you might see something you don’t like or don’t agree with, you don’t have to be a tool and comment about it you can just move on”

What an absolute hypocrite!!!
Just yesterday Jake you were slating naughty boy to just over 900k people. YOU are the TOOL, and a MASSIVE HYPOCRITE 🤬😤
I have no more words.
Orchardlodgehome is his mother's insta handle but don't expect to get anything other than a crappy response from her, when jake abused her publicly and people rushed to her defense she had a go at them.... Not him...... Go figure.

Reactions: 14
He’s shocking . The fact they let him get away with it is just as bad but expected really seems nobody tells him when to stop no wonder he carry’s on with his behaviour.

everytime he’s doing a job he’s filming co workers it’s not right at all . when he’s around Chris he can’t get away from him it’s obvious people don’t want to be filmed yet he carry’s on doing it . He has serious issues 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
You just know he’s playing the victim with this🙄 It seems this bleep is untouchable🤷🏼‍♀️ Everyone is scared to approach him about anything because he acts like a spoilt toddler & throws a tantrum🤢

Reactions: 14
The girl he filmed is probably to scared to say anything that might get him into trouble so he will just get away it like he gets away with everything else 😒😒

Reactions: 15
Thing is people need to speak out against the likes of him because he's a bully. He label's his bullying as bants and the people he preys on aren't strong enough to tell him to stop for fear of being labeled boring or dull. He's a loudmouthed bully. I truly feel sorry for anyone who crosses paths with him. I'd absolutely have no problem in telling him to duck right off.

The girl he filmed is probably to scared to say anything that might get him into trouble so he will just get away it like he gets away with everything else 😒😒
Exactly this. She's been intimidated.

Reactions: 12
She probably believes it was just banter and that’s how he is so has shrug it off to scared to say anything .
even if a friend I work with make did this I would not in anyway find it funny and he needs to learn to respect people’s privacy especially when they go to the toilet 👌🏻

Reactions: 8
I can't believe it. All this happened and I missed the whole lot!! I got so bored of his horsey face I stopped watching. That'll teach me won't it.

As far as "if you see something today you don't agree with you don't have to speak out" I afraid the world's moved on since people have to silently watch while someone humiliates and abuses someone else. On the contrary. If you see something you don't agree with absolutely it's your right to speak up. I hope this cock gets a bollocking.

So can someone fill me in...... Knob head films a man or woman on toilet? He posts the footage thinking he's highly hilarious? A tattler contacts the theatre? Emails? But the theatre doesn't take their concerns seriously and tells jake? Jake stories that he knows who the complainant is and reveals their instagram handle? No one seems to be taking the complaint seriously and the theatre hasn't come back to the tattler? Is that what happened??

Oh!! And jake messaged the tattler personally? Wtf?

Was it bad? I missed it.
He was outside the toilet door of his female colleague. It was shut but he kept going on about her having a tit and filming the door even though she told him to stop and go away

he wasn’t being seedy or a pervert but as usual it was inappropriate especially as it was in the workplace and ESPECIALLY because she asked him to stop.

He’s done it before with Sophie asking for toilet roll to be bought to her too. It wasn’t funny at home with your girlfriend it definitely isn’t with a new work colleague you don’t know

Reactions: 12
You're right, he will have sold this to them as pure trolling. "Those mean old women on tattle just hate me for no reason wah wah wah" But it's not trolling. Nobody has contacted them to say "He's a stupid talentless wanker with Turkey teef and he shouldn't be in your panto!" (or similar). People have expressed concerns about their star performer creeping up on a woman coworker in the toilet, filming her and posting it online to nearly a million bots followers. Even if he's not a peeping tom and it was all just childish "bantz" it still remains that this is a serious complaint from a member of the public and should have been dealt with and responded to appropriately, even if only with a swift generic acknowledgement reply. It's a very strange way to deal with complaints and I can't believe everyone in the cast and production crew who saw that video thought Jake's actions were ok.

He didn't know this girl, it was his first day in Lincoln. It's not like she's an old friend and they have a long habit of pranking each other online.

I work in event management, I can't imagine a member of the public messaging me on an official event page about shady behaviour by a performer, me blocking them and then going to find said performer saying "Bloody hell have a read of this!" and showing them my phone. It's just all kinds of wrong. Even if I thought the complaint might be untrue or malicious I'd still give it a professional response.
He should have been suspended pending investigation. Sounds extreme, but they have to protect their female employees. If they then find it was malicious (which it wasn't) they can apologise and reinstate him.

He filmed a woman on the toilet, it's not banter he's a bleeping predator. The fact that he doesn't see anything wrong either means I would never want to be alone with him tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The top half of the toilet door was frosted glass so although she wasn’t clear you could actually see that someone was sitting in there. He’s a dirty bleeping perv!! He was saying she was coughing to cover the sound of plops. He needs stopping before he goes any further.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He crossed the line. Apparently she asked him to stop and he didn't. It's grossly inappropriate to film someone on the toilet. It's next level for him to film a female on the toilet and post it to his huge following. It's wrong. In what world did he think this was acceptable. I like someone else here would be extremely uncomfortable in his company.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's horrendous behaviour and he absolutely needs to be disciplined for it as any other workplace would do straight away. But honestly, he has form and just over the last few weeks there have been so many examples of how he belittles others then dresses it up as a laugh:

- The wedding planner and how she had to tell him he would impact on her business with his continuous comments about her timekeeping and implying she couldn't be trusted to show up on time
- the stories where he really insulted his mum and she was visibly upset, then she backtracked because of how he reacted
- the Halloween Maoam ad where his only targets to prank were girls and he was filmed jumping out at them then chasing them down the street. Horrendous in view of recent street based attacks against women

But other people are the trolls apparently

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Report it to Instagram. I know another big account who was put on a ban cos she named someone who disagreed with her and encouraged her followers to message her.
Is that what doxxing is? I don't understand what it means lol

Reactions: 3
F889EF50-F64F-402E-AC20-873FB4E2A237.png

It quite clearly hurts you Jake because you’ve already stated that you hate when people don’t like you🤣 and if it wasn’t affecting you why else would you waste your time searching google for quotes to post🤪 I live a perfectly happy life & I am not eaten up by my hatred for you, I just bleeping hate you!!🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s as simple as that so suck it up buttercup, you’re just mad that you have no control over us🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't believe this tit. Thing is this hole will never apologise. A real man, a real grown mature man would hold their hands up and say look I went too far I shouldn't have done what I did and I can only apologise. He won't do that. Look what he did to his mother. Hes never wrong. I'd love to see him get a real bollocking.

Orchardlodgehome is his mother's insta handle but don't expect to get anything other than a crappy response from her, when jake abused her publicly and people rushed to her defense she had a go at them.... Not him...... Go figure.
ooo I missed this, what was said/what did he do?

Reactions: 1
I raised concern with the Theatre and then has message off jake too … so unprofessional !

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I raised concern with the Theatre and then has message off jake too … so unprofessional !
omg he’s shocking and the theatre should not be allowing these I’m hoping they get back to me today else I’m taking it further …

Jesus !! He must literally go straight from one profile to another !!

Does he actually believe his minions will think Leo has logged into his own account and liked the post ? Because the flip side is that a sad bastard has created multiple accounts so he can like and comment on his own posts!

Now I’ve seen some sad bastards on suicidal media “the Thomas bros “ who will do anything for attention/likes but blatantly creating accounts so you can like You’re own tit if some next level narcism

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.