Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s asking people to share his song on their stories .. errr no thanks! Out of 970k followers he’s got 2k likes in 4 hours!! Get the hint jake no one is interested except the few deluded saddos!

Exactly this. If I lay my 9mo down on her back anywhere she immediately rolls over and starts crawling. I tried to take a picture of her laid down with her milestone card yesterday, absolutely no chance because she doesn’t stay still!! I feel sorry for him he’s very cute but he’s a very gormless looking baby.
What do you expect with a gormless dad like jake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Has the needy twit made Sophie drive up with baby Leo? I’m sure all the others in the air bnb will love being woken up by Jake’s baby

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Has the needy twit made Sophie drive up with baby Leo? I’m sure all the others in the air bnb will love being woken up by Jake’s baby
Get ready for the 20+ early morning stories, poor Loe’s gonna have a phone shoved in his face the whole time. Wonder if Sophie will be there with him all day tomorrow or if they’ll go back in the morning

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s asking people to share his song on their stories .. errr no thanks! Out of 970k followers he’s got 2k likes in 4 hours!! Get the hint jake no one is interested except the few deluded saddos!

What do you expect with a gormless dad like jake
I’m amazed he’s not switched off the likes yet. He normally does when he’s getting hardly any response. Wonder how many of his ‘fans’ have shared it. Notice how he’s now following The Script and their lead singer 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’ll be editing the post to tag them in soon 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Get ready for the 20+ early morning stories, poor Loe’s gonna have a phone shoved in his face the whole time. Wonder if Sophie will be there with him all day tomorrow or if they’ll go back in the morning
Over 10 already and it’s not even 7am yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bad enough shoving that phone constantly in the baby’s face but why does he have to be in practically every shot as well 🤮

Reactions: 11
The way he does that side of face/ear noisy kiss three times makes me cringe! He always looks at himself at the camera immediately afterwards which shows It is about him and not that child. It is not a genuine interaction between the two of them - Leo barely reacts to it.

I can’t believe Sophie has had to drag herself up to Lincoln to see him as well. Lazyarse Jake won’t know how much effort that is with a young child in tow as he would be the ultimate Disney Dad if he could even be bothered to do anything that involves leaving the house with him.

Reactions: 17
It’s definitely wasn’t planned because when he left the other day he said it would be a week.

let’s him near the glass table and says ‘I’ve got you’ whilst barely holding him because he’s so busy with the camera. This man is a joke. Funny how he wasn’t begging Sophie to come and join him when he was out with the towie lot isn’t it.

It’s if and when it suits Jake, same as the anxiety that everyone here can see suddenly pops up when he’s got a hangover

Exactly this. If I lay my 9mo down on her back anywhere she immediately rolls over and starts crawling. I tried to take a picture of her laid down with her milestone card yesterday, absolutely no chance because she doesn’t stay still!! I feel sorry for him he’s very cute but he’s a very gormless looking baby.
They probably give him one of Jakes haribos to sedate him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2DC2B276-AB4F-4720-B7DC-EFD735C1B9BD.jpeg

Leo literally looks as though he wants to squirm away from him. Poor baby has probably been enjoying time with his Mummy and now he’s being smothered by his head Dad and having the phone shoved in his face again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The way he does that side of face/ear noisy kiss three times makes me cringe! He always looks at himself at the camera immediately afterwards which shows It is about him and not that child. It is not a genuine interaction between the two of them - Leo barely reacts to it.

I can’t believe Sophie has had to drag herself up to Lincoln to see him as well. Lazyarse Jake won’t know how much effort that is with a young child in tow as he would be the ultimate Disney Dad if he could even be bothered to do anything that involves leaving the house with him.
If it were all about leo4likes like Jake makes out it is then why is he in EVERY shot?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is he referring to people who want to wear masks as "Karens?" What so wanting to protect vulnerable people from a virus makes you a Karen now does it? Imagine if Leo caught covid. I wonder if he'd feel the same way then. Knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ripping that lad about his hair. He should
Of said “at least it’s not been stapled on BRO”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Taking the piss out of that young boys haircut when he had such a tit hairline he needed two hair transplants is actually ironic.

Being a nasty prick again, trying to take the piss out of people by wrapping it up as ‘banter’

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why is he referring to people who want to wear masks as "Karens?" What so wanting to protect vulnerable people from a virus makes you a Karen now does it? Imagine if Leo caught covid. I wonder if he'd feel the same way then. Knob.
a Man using the name ‘karen’ pejoratively is really sexist. When girls and women are young, they often don’t feel able to speak up and call out bullshit. One of the best things about getting older, for a woman, is that you don’t feel you have to pander to (usually men’s) fragile egos and say whatever the hell you want. Then pricks come along and say that older women are karens for saying what they want to say. Well, guess what, older women don’t give a tit about that and can see straight through it.

Jake’s so-called sense of humour relies on putting others down, and here is an example of it. One day, Sophie will be older and won’t put up with it. You can tell she already thinks he’s a bullshitter.

• Heart
He's such a nasty little prick,first of all sat im a room full of kids filming them constantly, he's literally got nothing more to bring to the situation, you never see anyone else incessantly filming, his MO is spiteful, sly,pisstaking comments wrapped up in the guise of "banter" and to say that to the girl about at least he came 11th in xfactor.....yeah, and look she's doing the same job as you now Jakey boy, so who's the real bleeping loser here?!!go and take a bleeping gummy and facetime your snotty kid you absolute twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.