Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched him all day because tbh I knew it would be missing the family✅ anxious✅ bullshit✅ Having just caught up, I see he is a creature of habit & very seldom lets us down🤣

After seeing his latest grid post & reading the comments🙄 the only conclusion I can come to is that everyone of them & their partners must be work-shy, layabouts that get to spend every waking moment with their children🤔 If they really think what he is doing is admirable, brave, hard for him when they’re out working their fingers to the bone to provide for their families & keep a roof over their head then I totally despair😩 It’s like some kind of brainwashing theses influenzas do on their minions to make them feel sorry for them, when they’re the biggest con people out🙄 Have we as a society just become so ‘woke’ about mental health that as soon as someone mentions it our automatic response is to take it as gospel & pander to their every whim😡* He uses it for his own needs but preaches as though he’s helping others so then people see him as some kind of saviour😕

*Disclaimer - I suffer with fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression & anxiety so I am in no way belittling anyones suffering☹ I also (not like Jake & the rest of these wasters) do not feel that the world owes me, use it as an excuse for crappy behaviour or wallow in self pity for likes or self gratification. I get on with it💪🏼
I suffer with fibro too 😔😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s actually criminal the way he sells those gummies by pretending he’s anxious and they sorted it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god I am so happy there’s a Jake thread !!!!! I can’t stand this man.

I have a question and apologies if it’s been asked before lol but is his hair fake ??? My husband is OBSESSED with the argument that Jake wears one of those glue on hair pieces that went viral on Social Media last year lol x

Reactions: 18
Nice to see Sophie and the boys actually thriving without that knob. I don’t usually wish being a single parent on anyone (I am one and it can be hard work occasionally) but in this case I’ll make a exception. Run Sophie run

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I have a question and apologies if it’s been asked before lol but is his hair fake ??? My husband is OBSESSED with the argument that Jake wears one of those glue on hair pieces that went viral on Social Media last year lol x
Welcome 😄 Yes I’m pretty sure he’s had like 2 or 3 hair transplants. If you search ksl_clinics on Instagram, that’s the place that Jake used. He used to speak about it quite openly, but shock horror I can’t find any posts about it on his page anymore 🙄 probably cause he doesn’t get paid to promote them.

Reactions: 11

He’s had two hair transplants that’s why his hairline looks odd

Reactions: 9

I found this.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is he seriously asking people on his latest post to share him (if they’d like to 🙄) ‘singing’ to their own stories? Why would anyone in their right mind want to do that 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s such a beggy twit. Thanks for the offer Jake but don’t think I’ll bother thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He loves messing around with that 17 year old girl because he’s got the same mental brain as a kid. That’s probs why he’s always with her! She’s still a child herself. He’s a doofus

Reactions: 10
I've never seen a baby so unengaged with anything, there's no way on earth I could have laid either of mine down in the leaves at 6 months or so without them moving, he just lays there so passive

I've never seen a baby so unengaged with anything, there's no way on earth I could have laid either of mine down in the leaves at 6 months or so without them moving, he just lays there so passive
Worryingly Leo is nearly 10 months old!

Exactly this. If I lay my 9mo down on her back anywhere she immediately rolls over and starts crawling. I tried to take a picture of her laid down with her milestone card yesterday, absolutely no chance because she doesn’t stay still!! I feel sorry for him he’s very cute but he’s a very gormless looking baby.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.