Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Sophie even on about now. Webuyanycar advert when she got her car from some dealer that does all the z-listers

oh and she’s feeling unmotivated with meals. I thought they had hello fresh? Oh, just when they send a free box to advertise I guess

Jakes mum saying she wrapped the kids presents and realised Freddy didn’t have as many so she’s ordered some more so they have the same amount. Take note Jake, Fred is an equal stop shoving him aside now you’ve got golden boy

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He's such a nasty little prick,first of all sat im a room full of kids filming them constantly, he's literally got nothing more to bring to the situation, you never see anyone else incessantly filming, his MO is spiteful, sly,pisstaking comments wrapped up in the guise of "banter" and to say that to the girl about at least he came 11th in xfactor.....yeah, and look she's doing the same job as you now Jakey boy, so who's the real bleeping loser here?!!go and take a bleeping gummy and facetime your snotty kid you absolute twit
The last few lines of that rant has had me laughing for a good five mins! 'Go facetime your snotty kid' 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watching his stories from Sophie and Leo's visit. How come he hasn't mentioned Sophie? Where are all the "I missed my girl so much, so weird not waking up with her every morning" etc. posts? He probably doesn't give a shiny tit about not seeing her, he's just obsessed with the golden child. I bet it wasn't her idea to take a baby on a three hour car journey in tit weather just for an overnight stay. That clown will have been crying down the phone to her wailing about his anxiety demanding she bring Leo to Lincoln immediately.

Reactions: 22
Just watching his stories from Sophie and Leo's visit. How come he hasn't mentioned Sophie? Where are all the "I missed my girl so much, so weird not waking up with her every morning" etc. posts? He probably doesn't give a shiny tit about not seeing her, he's just obsessed with the golden child. I bet it wasn't her idea to take a baby on a three hour car journey in tit weather just for an overnight stay. That clown will have been crying down the phone to her wailing about his anxiety demanding she bring Leo to Lincoln immediately.
I’d have changed my phone number and the locks on the house and told him to stay in Lincoln. I don’t even live with him and he’s testing my patience 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 906267
Leo literally looks as though he wants to squirm away from him. Poor baby has probably been enjoying time with his Mummy and now he’s being smothered by his head Dad and having the phone shoved in his face again.
I really think with Sophie, there’s more structure & routine👍🏼 whereas his dad just wants to use him like a performing monkey☹ Wait until the poor child can walk & talk, he’ll be training him everyday to perform for the cameras😩

I often wonder, aside from likes & adulation🤦🏼‍♀️ does he constantly post videos & pics of Leo in case him & Sophie do split up? I can imagine him saying “look son, I love you more, look at all the posts I’ve made about you”🤢 Wanker!!🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The break up is inevitable
They haven’t got an ounce of chemistry together and Sophie could definitely do a lot better. They look forced for content

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What exactly is he claiming to be exhausted by? A busy day of twatting around?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish there was a disclaimer page for all the so called brands they work with… a list of every bloody ad… we buy any car?! Seriously? Mind boggles how she can be an influencer and earn enough to give up the day job!

And don’t get me started on his latest yet again exhausted post. Welcome to the real world of working!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes Jake leo4likes is absolutely loving the leaves and trees because he’s never seen them properly before as you (dad of the year) never take him anywhere.
The only form of sensory you and soph can offer him is plonking him in a pile of leaves because you can’t be arsed to take him anywhere! 😡 that poor kid deserves so much better.

Oh and no surprises there, he’s liked his own post from his own account that he posted it on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Desperate for engagement and likes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't get the vibe that Jake and Sophie are madly in love, or even that they like each other very much. I don't see them lasting.

Reactions: 16
He’s a competitive twit literally logging into different accounts to like his own pics yet even sophs new Elemis post he hasn’t liked! It’s all about him .. them poor kids working with him at the theatre that young girl he’s always teasing seems like she just wants to please on one of her first jobs but looks sad when jake was teasing her clothes yesterday but puts on a brave face

How is Leo "loving the leaves and the trees?" Genuine question because to me, he's just lying there looking bemused. A baby that is loving the leaves would be crawling around in them, picking them up and trying to put them in their mouth surely? Leo is very cute but he doesn't seem very, well, active.

Reactions: 20
How is Leo "loving the leaves and the trees?" Genuine question because to me, he's just lying there looking bemused. A baby that is loving the leaves would be crawling around in them, picking them up and trying to put them in their mouth surely? Leo is very cute but he doesn't seem very, well, active.
He’s very delayed and very lazy. Takes after his dad.. though to be fair Leo seems to be a lot smarter than Jake

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this. If I lay my 9mo down on her back anywhere she immediately rolls over and starts crawling. I tried to take a picture of her laid down with her milestone card yesterday, absolutely no chance because she doesn’t stay still!! I feel sorry for him he’s very cute but he’s a very gormless looking baby.
Ha, same here! My 9mo milestone pictures are all blurry because HE. WOULDN’T. STAY. STILL. 🤦‍♀️ And then he had to take the wooden milestone decor and wave it around or roll around or touch the feet or SOMETHING!!

I already said this before that my boy was born 2ish weeks before Leo. I know you should never compare babies as they all develop differently and in no way I want to say that “ my baby is better than yours” but I’m sorry the difference between them is astonishing.

• Heart
Even Rose And baaaaarbra lust after Jake lol how narcissistic can he be when even his own creations fancy him?! Sad bastard

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ha, same here! My 9mo milestone pictures are all blurry because HE. WOULDN’T. STAY. STILL. 🤦‍♀️ And then he had to take the wooden milestone decor and wave it around or roll around or touch the feet or SOMETHING!!

I already said this before that my boy was born 2ish weeks before Leo. I know you should never compare babies as they all develop differently and in no way I want to say that “ my baby is better than yours” but I’m sorry the difference between them is astonishing.
I've never known a kid be so still. Mines 14 months now and since she could move has had us all run ragged. I remember when she was about 9/10 months, popping her in the middle of the floor with her toys so I could nip for a wee or put the kettle on, I was out of the room a max of 30 seconds, came back and she was on the sodding couch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they buying make up, surely the panto have their own stage paints! He’s awfully friendly with that girl. It’s like he’s got a new puppy!!!

Reactions: 11
849DFD77-B964-484D-81E6-6CDE5FD90012.jpeg

How does Sophie’s vagina not shrivel up when she sees her fiance pouting and posing in front of a mirror 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.