Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His q&a he said he would really like to do ‘more’ presenting (errr what you presented mate?) or documentaries… then after a long think says going round prisons or summink

he literally doesn’t know what he wants to do. Are you a singer, Barbara or a serious documentary investigator?

although I’m not dead against him doing prison documentaries, I would love him to try and give some proper people ‘banter’ and see how he gets on. I don’t think he thought that one through

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His q&a he said he would really like to do ‘more’ presenting (errr what you presented mate?) or documentaries… then after a long think says going round prisons or summink

he literally doesn’t know what he wants to do. Are you a singer, Barbara or a serious documentary investigator?

although I’m not dead against him doing prison documentaries, I would love him to try and give some proper people ‘banter’ and see how he gets on. I don’t think he thought that one through
it’s been what, 8 years since he was on Xfactor? In that time he’s done reality shows, panto, had a bit part in Hollyoaks, had a number 1 that he literally begged on his hands and knees for and flogs CBD gummys on Instagram.

If he was going to be picked up for any kind of presenting or documentaries, it would have happened by now. He needs to give it up. He reeks of desperation and it’s not a good look.

Reactions: 15
He doesn't have the natural warmth and rapport with people needed to be a tv presenter. He just takes the piss out of people and plays pranks, a real puerile sense of humour. Almost everyone he includes in his stories looks irritated by him but are politely masking it with fake laughs and rictus grins. I hate to compare him to one of my favourite characters of all time but he reminds me of David Brent, it's the same level of cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He doesn't have the natural warmth and rapport with people needed to be a tv presenter. He just takes the piss out of people and plays pranks, a real puerile sense of humour. Almost everyone he includes in his stories looks irritated by him but are politely masking it with fake laughs and rictus grins. I hate to compare him to one of my favourite characters of all time but he reminds me of David Brent, it's the same level of cringe.
He’s not got the attention span to be a presenter. He’s just a fame bleep I’m shocked he’s not on onlyfans to be honest. Wouldn’t have to get out of bed

Any news about the cruise?

to be fair his last management were tit weren’t they? He’s been to more events in two weeks than he had in two years

Reactions: 12
For all Sophie’s faults, at least she gets up and takes that baby out and about. It’s been really nice to see Leo out, interacting and playing on her stories, as oppose to Jake the lazy fucker keeping him in bed til lunchtime lounging around watching TV.

I think Jake is weirdly obsessed and possessive with Leo and Sophie can’t get near him when Jake’s around because he’s constantly in Leo’s face smothering him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do I want to see Jake's snotty nose baby on my feed? Poor kid needs his nose wiped as usual. I don't understand why you would post a pic like that. Yeah we get it, you're facetiming your kids while you're 'grafting' away. It doesn't make you dad of the year. My husband is away at the moment, we did a facetime with the kids this morning, did I post it on my IG, NO because nobody else cares!!? The people who care were involved in the call..oversharing to the max to try and get dad of the year status.

Oh and he's posted it on stories too, yay!

Reactions: 23
Why do I want to see Jake's snotty nose baby on my feed? Poor kid needs his nose wiped as usual. I don't understand why you would post a pic like that. Yeah we get it, you're facetiming your kids while you're 'grafting' away. It doesn't make you dad of the year. My husband is away at the moment, we did a facetime with the kids this morning, did I post it on my IG, NO because nobody else cares!!? The people who care were involved in the call..oversharing to the max to try and get dad of the year status.

Oh and he's posted it on stories too, yay!
and it still didn’t get enough likes, so he’s hidden them 😂 sad twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dad of the year? Pffft. There are hundreds of single parents all over the UK who are doing the job of two people and they just do it. I go to work and look after my daughter (I'm lucky I have family support to be able to do it) but it is mostly just me and her. He wants to think himself lucky he has the option to work away from home and still be in a safe, luxurious environment whilst he does it. Thousands of us don't.

Dad of the year? He wants to look at the likes of Jeff Brazier, Simon Thomas and Nick Moranis. Three men who brought up their children single handedly whilst still continuing to work after the children lost their mothers to cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That guy ain’t a good dad at all let alone dad of the year. He’s useless

Reactions: 14
A real father would not of created their baby an insta account for content.
A real father would of deleted the account as soon as people started to say things about the baby’s appearance.

I’m not condoning saying things bout a baby i know we all have a laugh on here but nothing truly vile is ever said it’s more of an attack on his pathetic “father” it really used to irk me when he was all over the news about Leo being trolled but not once did deleting the profile become an option for turkey teeth.
All the sad lonely housewives defending him with “why shouldn’t he be able share pics”
But why would he want to ? To complete strangers!! I should imagine those that matter in jakes life can see Leo and get sent pictures of Leo privately so why the need for the profile other then for attention/likes for jake ?!
To add insult to injury jake was the distraught his baby was being trolled that he tagged itv and pitched himself a tv Show “catching trolls”

“Hi my baby is being ridiculed over his looks and it’s disgusting and hurtful but can you please give me my own show because of it “
A show where he could infact feature as I’ve lost count on how many people he’s attacked and doxxed (some for just simply stating things like Leo needs a bib lol)
How do people not see through him?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A real father would not of created their baby an insta account for content.
A real father would of deleted the account as soon as people started to say things about the baby’s appearance.

I’m not condoning saying things bout a baby i know we all have a laugh on here but nothing truly vile is ever said it’s more of an attack on his pathetic “father” it really used to irk me when he was all over the news about Leo being trolled but not once did deleting the profile become an option for turkey teeth.
All the sad lonely housewives defending him with “why shouldn’t he be able share pics”
But why would he want to ? To complete strangers!! I should imagine those that matter in jakes life can see Leo and get sent pictures of Leo privately so why the need for the profile other then for attention/likes for jake ?!
To add insult to injury jake was the distraught his baby was being trolled that he tagged itv and pitched himself a tv Show “catching trolls”

“Hi my baby is being ridiculed over his looks and it’s disgusting and hurtful but can you please give me my own show because of it “
A show where he could infact feature as I’ve lost count on how many people he’s attacked and doxxed (some for just simply stating things like Leo needs a bib lol)
How do people not see through him?

Reactions: 13
Absolutely agree. There are so many ways to share photos privately nowadays. Numerous free platforms where you can share baby pictures to certain family members. Or even just set up a private IG account if it has to be on there. There is absolutely no need to do so it on a public, open IG profile. As others have said previously, Leo will be able to look back at the pictures and comments when he is older, so Jake is setting him up for quite a few issues there I think. There are plenty of embarrassing/horrible photos of me as a baby but at least they are in the family album haha! Don't get me wrong I cringed the first time my parents showed them to my now husband, hahaha! But at least they aren't on the bloody internet for all to see!! I really need to stop unfollowing Jake to be honest, but I don't want to miss out on when all these people finally realise he's a c***.

Latest post "oh sorry I'm so quiet, so stressed" duck off!

Just watched his story of him and panto cast in Greggs. If I cringe any harder my head will contract permanently into my neck. It's all so bleeping contrived. I'm imagining him bossing them all around, "Right, you stand there, line up and when I say so start bobbing your head" whilst other people in the shop just look on bemused.

The mask is a great improvement, hides the turkey teef glare.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely agree. There are so many ways to share photos privately nowadays. Numerous free platforms where you can share baby pictures to certain family members. Or even just set up a private IG account if it has to be on there. There is absolutely no need to do so it on a public, open IG profile. As others have said previously, Leo will be able to look back at the pictures and comments when he is older, so Jake is setting him up for quite a few issues there I think. There are plenty of embarrassing/horrible photos of me as a baby but at least they are in the family album haha! Don't get me wrong I cringed the first time my parents showed them to my now husband, hahaha! But at least they aren't on the bloody internet for all to see!! I really need to stop unfollowing Jake to be honest, but I don't want to miss out on when all these people finally realise he's a c***.

He’s stressed because he’s had to get out of bed for a change. How does he think he will manage being a presenter. Does he think he just turns up for the hour and that’s it?
If he was going to get presenting jobs he’d have got them by now. No one will hire him because he’s said himself he will literally do anything for money.
So it’s not like he’s dropped singing and focused on presenting and learning and improving that.

He spends all his spare time pratting around in wigs. He can’t focus on anything for any length of time so there is no way he’s going to get proper presenting jobs

Wonder why he's so stressed...maybe he's had a bollocking for sending passive aggressive unsolicited messages to members of the public who complained about him.

Reactions: 14

Exactly! Not to mention he’s inviting all kinds of sickos to do whatever they wish with the pictures (yes there are actually people sicker then jake)
If the profile really was for genuinely letting his twisted followers fawn over the baby then why not set it to private and then he’s in charge of who has access to the pictures?!
I can’t think of any celeb who has done this EVER! Usually they fight to keep their children’s face/identity outta the public.
I would NEVER do this to a baby and if in some moment of madness I ever did create a profile,it would hurt me so bad that people were attacking my child’s appearance that I would delete all trace’s pronto!!

Jake is as dumb as a brick but surely even he would know that these pics could invite really evil sick perverted people?! So my only conclusion has to be that he does and he accepts the risk all in the name of fame and likes!! Now think about that and what kinda person and father does that make him??

Wonder why he's so stressed...maybe he's had a bollocking for sending passive aggressive unsolicited messages to members of the public who complained about him.
He’s “stressed” because he’s been out on the piss for a few nights and has had to get outta bed and do something (for a change)
I’ll be shocked shirtless if he actually makes it to footloose!! He’s one idle bastard so he’ll do anything getting outta it. Moaning about only having Xmas day off after having just spent the past two years either in bed the gym or on holiday!! Pop a gummy and stfu you ugly twit!!

To quote his answer “ someone said you use to take the piss outta influencers and now you are one”
Well folks if that’s no confirmation enough that he reads on here then I don’t know what is.
Now quote one of my posts about you being a sad talentless tit fame hungry terrible father please jakey boy.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Take a look at ant and decs instagram. The greggs thing is copied off them. He’s not if not unoriginal
He’s even used the same song, unless it’s a tik tok trend?
theirs has 2 million views though 😂
Exactly! Not to mention he’s inviting all kinds of sickos to do whatever they wish with the pictures (yes there are actually people sicker then jake)
If the profile really was for genuinely letting his twisted followers fawn over the baby then why not set it to private and then he’s in charge of who has access to the pictures?!
I can’t think of any celeb who has done this EVER! Usually they fight to keep their children’s face/identity outta the public.
I would NEVER do this to a baby and if in some moment of madness I ever did create a profile,it would hurt me so bad that people were attacking my child’s appearance that I would delete all trace’s pronto!!

Jake is as dumb as a brick but surely even he would know that these pics could invite really evil sick perverted people?! So my only conclusion has to be that he does and he accepts the risk all in the name of fame and likes!! Now think about that and what kinda person and father does that make him??

He’s “stressed” because he’s been out on the piss for a few nights and has had to get outta bed and do something (for a change)
I’ll be shocked shirtless if he actually makes it to footloose!! He’s one idle bastard so he’ll do anything getting outta it. Moaning about only having Xmas day off after having just spent the past two years either in bed the gym or on holiday!! Pop a gummy and stfu you ugly twit!!

To quote his answer “ someone said you use to take the piss outta influencers and now you are one”
Well folks if that’s no confirmation enough that he reads on here then I don’t know what is.
Now quote one of my posts about you being a sad talentless tit fame hungry terrible father please jakey boy.
If he’s not going to wear a mask he should own it, not pretend just for a video

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.