Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ignorance of filming yourself in a shop without wearing masks 😡 I didn’t know being a attention seeking narcissistic head makes you exempt? I suppose he’s worried none of his ‘fans’ will recognise him if he’s hideous face is covered up.

Reactions: 15
Rose and Barbara out again, the man is completely unhinged.

Why the duck is he pouting like a teenage girl 🙄

Reactions: 12
The ignorance of filming yourself in a shop without wearing masks 😡 I didn’t know being a attention seeking narcissistic head makes you exempt? I suppose he’s worried none of his ‘fans’ will recognise him if he’s hideous face is covered up.
hes only filmed himself for engagement because he knows people will be annoyed he’s not wearing one. This is exactly what he wants 🤣🤣🤣 pathetic the lengths you go to

I really think with Sophie, there’s more structure & routine👍🏼 whereas his dad just wants to use him like a performing monkey☹ Wait until the poor child can walk & talk, he’ll be training him everyday to perform for the cameras😩

I often wonder, aside from likes & adulation🤦🏼‍♀️ does he constantly post videos & pics of Leo in case him & Sophie do split up? I can imagine him saying “look son, I love you more, look at all the posts I’ve made about you”🤢 Wanker!!🙄
I don’t think Sophie is the type to post the children I genuinely think he’s making her put posts about leo
Before she got with Jake she didn’t really post Freddie . I’m the same I keep my children private and my Instagram is just about myself and lifestyle . Definitely think Jake keeps asking her to post leo on her grid .

Reactions: 7
I've unfollowed now, this was the cherry on top for me. Sophie too. The government should post him a fine seeing as there's evidence. Hopefully others follow suit and instead of his road to one million it can be a road to 1.

Reactions: 11
I've unfollowed now, this was the cherry on top for me. Sophie too. The government should post him a fine seeing as there's evidence. Hopefully others follow suit and instead of his road to one million it can be a road to 1.
Would never and have never actually followed him. No way would I be a number helping this idiot reach 1 million followers

Reactions: 10
It’s so cringe how a grown man is messing about with those kids everyday. Bro bro bro 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so cringe how a grown man is messing about with those kids everyday. Bro bro bro 🤮
I know. Imagine if the old creep from the office was doing stupid stuff with the 18 year olds in normal life after filming another on the toilet through the door. Those kids probably have a WhatsApp saying how cringe he is.

if you are ‘exhausted’ use your break to rest and recoup you bleeping moron

• Haha
With all the dicking about he is doing , shows he doesn’t actually have many lines in the panto as he never seems to be trying to learn them.
Love how the younger ones are calling him Grandad, that must sting Jake!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god I am so happy there’s a Jake thread !!!!! I can’t stand this man.

I have a question and apologies if it’s been asked before lol but is his hair fake ??? My husband is OBSESSED with the argument that Jake wears one of those glue on hair pieces that went viral on Social Media last year lol x
💯 that’s a glue on hair piece

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He spouts be kind all the time but is such a nasty little prick.

Did anyone see that camilla and Jamie announced they were having another baby? Jakes comment just said congrats bro. Bet he is so bitter cos they actually seem like a really nice family.

• Heart
He spouts be kind all the time but is such a nasty little prick.

Did anyone see that camilla and Jamie announced they were having another baby? Jakes comment just said congrats bro. Bet he is so bitter cos they actually seem like a really nice family.
Congrats bro? Shouldn’t it be congrats to both of them. Oh no, in Jake’s world the mothers are just there to carry the child for the dad 🙄

• Heart
He's an embarrassment, like the creepy old guy you find in every workplace

Reactions: 14
Congrats bro? Shouldn’t it be congrats to both of them. Oh no, in Jake’s world the mothers are just there to carry the child for the dad 🙄
I know. Even his mate Dan Osborne had the decency to congratulate them both. Jakes probably seething cos it means Jamie & Camilla won’t now make his wedding. He did say on Vicki Pattinsons podcast something along the lines of ‘the more celebs there, the more OK/Hello will pay’. Let’s hope the mags decide to do the baby pictures rather than his wedding pictures 😂. Then again Jamie & Camilla aren’t publicity seeking desperados like Jake & Sophie so their mag deal may still be safe

I know. Even his mate Dan Osborne had the decency to congratulate them both. Jakes probably seething cos it means Jamie & Camilla won’t now make his wedding. He did say on Vicki Pattinsons podcast something along the lines of ‘the more celebs there, the more OK/Hello will pay’. Let’s hope the mags decide to do the baby pictures rather than his wedding pictures 😂. Then again Jamie & Camilla aren’t publicity seeking desperados like Jake & Sophie so their mag deal may still be safe
Imagine if an actual big celeb got married on the same day and hello wasn’t bothered about Jake’s

also if it goes to hello let’s hope no one films and posts without his permission like he constantly does

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.