Jake Quickenden #8 Using his son as a prop, because his career is a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god I truly detest the bleep. He’s logged into 3 other accounts to like his own pic (you sad sad talentless wanker!! And I know everyone has gone all woke but there’s no way they’d cast a gay James Bond 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
god I truly detest the bleep. He’s logged into 3 other accounts to like his own pic (you sad sad talentless wanker!! And I know everyone has gone all woke but there’s no way they’d cast a gay James Bond 😆
Notice he’s taken the amount of likes off said pic - obviously wasn’t getting enough 😂 and to log into 3 separate accounts just to get his comments up 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a small Instagram account for my Etsy and it takes two seconds to swap between my main and Etsy one but would never think to like my own pictures 😂 I don’t get many likes either but who gives that much of a f really? He’s so so sad I can’t cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20211202-121751_Instagram.jpg

The grind never stops 🤔 except for 90% of the year when he's laid in bed or on the couch in his boxers duck off 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
When you zoom in on his face and he looks like a simpleton! No honey filter irl eh Jake? 😂
If this is the best photo taken, hate to think what the others looked like. I’m amazed he has posted it. Looks more like 43 not 33 and don’t even start me on his hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know any other grown man who would do those ridiculous stories in the wigs pretending to be two different women. Very strange behaviour...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know any other grown man who would do those ridiculous stories in the wigs pretending to be two different women. Very strange behaviour...
oh god, he’s beyond painful and not as funny as he thinks he is.

Keep voting OVER four weeks! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These skits are totally unfunny and he can't act for tit. I'm imagining people in the next room thinking "What the duck is he doing in there? Who's he shouting at?"

Can you imagine being next door and hearing "You've killed her! She's dead!" etc. bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahahahahaha he's just admitted he didn't take the wigs with him so he had to order two more off Amazon for whilst he's away.
Sad bleep :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The man is just work shy. Never a mention of missing home when he’s at events or with mates. Only when he’s got to work.

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched him all day because tbh I knew it would be missing the family✅ anxious✅ bullshit✅ Having just caught up, I see he is a creature of habit & very seldom lets us down🤣

After seeing his latest grid post & reading the comments🙄 the only conclusion I can come to is that everyone of them & their partners must be work-shy, layabouts that get to spend every waking moment with their children🤔 If they really think what he is doing is admirable, brave, hard for him when they’re out working their fingers to the bone to provide for their families & keep a roof over their head then I totally despair😩 It’s like some kind of brainwashing theses influenzas do on their minions to make them feel sorry for them, when they’re the biggest con people out🙄 Have we as a society just become so ‘woke’ about mental health that as soon as someone mentions it our automatic response is to take it as gospel & pander to their every whim😡* He uses it for his own needs but preaches as though he’s helping others so then people see him as some kind of saviour😕

*Disclaimer - I suffer with fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression & anxiety so I am in no way belittling anyones suffering☹ I also (not like Jake & the rest of these wasters) do not feel that the world owes me, use it as an excuse for crappy behaviour or wallow in self pity for likes or self gratification. I get on with it💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.