Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
remember when he would get expensive hotels before his five minutes on loose women
now he can’t even afford to stay in a decent hotel so he stays with mummy 😂😂

his life is doomed isn’t it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just seen his last story where as usual he’s taking the piss out of the girl he’s with and what she’s wearing 😡 all while he’s eyefucking himself wearing his ‘Gucci’ backpack 🤢. How he can ever take the piss out of anyone and their attire with what he wears 🤯 The main cast members are obviously giving him a wide berth and who can blame them.
He dresses like bingo from the Banana Splits, with a moody goochi bag...
---
He really did stop developing mentally at 15, didn't he. No wonder he only hangs out with the kids, he can't form an adult conversation.

• Haha
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Aww jake Kate lawyer is presenting again on Disney dream cruise for this morning and loose women
shes even been given rooms for her parents and daughter ….
don’t cry mate . Enjoy your full days work 😂😂
How long until he starts following Disney cruises on insta?

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
He posted that video of Spud 'telling fibs' in a bid to expose Sophies behaviour towards him. He'll have no doubt done something to provoke her and when she retaliated and went off on one he probably threatened her with showing her true colours to her followers.
He knew exactly what he was doing!
Even the sarcastic look to the camera when he says he's happy that Mummy's home. He's being manipulative and letting her know how easily he can expose her and ruin her reputation online.
I've met people like him before unfortunately and she needs to run for the hills.

• Heart
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
They definitely rowed last night no ice bath no chats with purdey and eye fucking the camera no shit brekkie and isn’t that view he posted from the Borrower’s bedroom? She’d had a long day and is trying to sleep with their young child and that selfish prick has to come in and wake them both up for his gram/dad of the year content! Spud is clearly not in a good bedtime routine as it is bet he was awake for hours after that and no doubt left to Soph not even a welcome home mention for her let alone an anniversary one he’s vile wonder if he will make her post something to make him look amazing?
If she posts anything on his say so she’s a fucking idiot. Sorry but if I’d been her last night, I would not have entertained his need for content in the slightest. More fool her for doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️ He chose not to go on holiday. He’s chosen to take a job that means he’s away from home the majority of the time. He’s chosen to do a fight that means he’s training every day. I just don’t understand what she gets from their relationship. She’s married to an serial ex reality contestant who doesn’t even give her the z list lifestyle. Apart from DLP, she’s the one that’s blagged all the trips/joint deals and it was down to her they went to the NTAs last year and if they’re going this year guarantee it will be down to her grifting again. She does 99.99% of the parenting, driving, chores, begging, etc…. but sits there and puts up with his sulking, attention seeking and passive aggressive behaviour. No sympathy for her at all. Deserves everything she’s gets. Harsh but true 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
I don't comment on this thread but just thought I would ha!! For someone to be in peak condition, I have never seen anyone age so much!?!
He would be safer laying off it a bit, he looks way older from he has got fitter!!
My 2 pennies worth 🤣🤣👋

Last edited:
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Pmsl at this lot. The last one looks like his head has been superimposed onto his body. The one next to him looks like one of those chavs who strips off after a bottle of cheap cider and threatens to knock your teeth out. As for the two at the beginning i have no words. They make Jake look okay actually.View attachment 2410453
Gawd ahahahahahaaaaaa

What a desperate-looking bunch 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀
---
You know your life is a piece of shit when you have to broadcast to everybody that you're eating out at Nando's.

Nando's is the most overrated shitheap going. 🤢

What 35yr old says 'sick' and 'peace'? Oh yeah, a syrup-wearing twat. 🤢

View attachment 2410640
View attachment 2410641
View attachment 2410642
That photo of Maris , with hair like Farrah Fawcett-Majors 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

xc01

I wonder if this outfit is for the NTA’s, the most garish suit to get attention… typical fakey!

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Somewhere, high in that Hobbit loft, lie the creepy matching trousers complete with macho useless chain ready for his next big 'outing.'
Screenshot_20230826-202323_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He seems to be jumping on the same bandwagon as Chazza Dawson. Saw her post on Tattle too saying at one time she’d be coming home in the early hours after a session with cheesy chips now it’s night feeds. Both protest too much. Miss Greedy is the same desperately trying to convince her followers she’s happy with AF drinks whilst pregnant. None of them fool me
The similarities between him and Dawson are uncanny. Both live off dead relatives, both are shit parents and both ridiculously obsessed with social media. As for Greedy 🤢 she shows off her non alcoholic drinks more than Fakey does. All vile people.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Don’t worry Jeanie he’ll never get the Strictly gig. They’d cancel before asking him. Tom Fletcher said they know pretty much a year in advance they’re going to do it and are sworn to secrecy. Bob a job would never be able to keep his gob shut for a year.
I don’t know. He’s managed to keep it a secret for months that he’s been dressing up as a dinosaur and murdering Adele songs in Butlins 😉😂😂😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Those superimposed stomach lumps had me rolling about, plus the arm over the door...:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:...WTF.....

• Haha
🐔 Flaps wanting advice for Maris to have a sleep routine or lack of it, puts him to bed, up till 11 then gets into her bed..... :LOL::LOL::LOL:. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind... .
Perhaps she should start with telling her dick head husband not to hype him up just before bedtime, obviously when he can be bothered to be there 🙄

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Let’s remind ourselves. This halfwit is THIRTY FIVE and claims he’s straight 🤨
This photo says otherwise, posing like a teenager , looking like a grubby old perv 🤢
I’m so embarrassed for him.
IMG_3639.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
Hard work pays off? What hard work? You got the bit part playing the gay guy that nobody else wanted lot of the cast are drama school and theatre trained they’ve worked hard which is why they’ve done so much tv unlike you panto boy

• Haha
  • Heart