Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Just showed Mr Vanilla those pics above of Fakey’s fighting fwends he said they look like gang of hillbilly’s - apologies if anyone on here is related to anyone in that group ”
Personally I wouldn’t want to bump into any one of them in daylight at alone in the dark 😱
They look like a bunch of inbred hillbillies...
I can hear duelling banjos in the background.
---
Here's the boys when they are ready to go out....
download (1).jpeg

---
Pmsl at this lot. The last one looks like his head has been superimposed onto his body. The one next to him looks like one of those chavs who strips off after a bottle of cheap cider and threatens to knock your teeth out. As for the two at the beginning i have no words. They make Jake look okay actually.View attachment 2410453
A stiff breeze would take this bunch of cunts out....
---
Pmsl at this lot. The last one looks like his head has been superimposed onto his body. The one next to him looks like one of those chavs who strips off after a bottle of cheap cider and threatens to knock your teeth out. As for the two at the beginning i have no words. They make Jake look okay actually.View attachment 2410453
Get the white lightening out, the boys are here......👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Robin71

VIP Member
I bet when she said hey we’re trying to get to sleep here I’m trying to settle Leo he is definitely the sort that piped up with oh well you shouldn’t have taken him away from me for two weeks then that is the kind of nasty bastard he is and honestly I don’t really hate her I think she’s absolutely stuck with him there is no way on this earth he would let her leave he has nothing and nobody without her and the boys he doesn’t even seem that bothered about his mum just uses her for cash babysitting and content

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Maybe put the child in a bed suitable for his age and not one meant for children of 6 years old and upwards 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also Flappy when you sneakily say where your glasses are from and you’ve had a paid collaboration with the company, you need to mark your story accordingly 👍🏻 Good morning ASA 😊

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Any man who comments fit under his wife’s post and is ignored by the wife needs to get in the 🗑Sorry but flaps not fit she’s underweight miserable and sadly the most wooden unnatural (influencer)ever 👍

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Neither of them have realised it’s their wedding anniversary today have they? They’ll both be thinking it’s September. Imagine forgetting your wedding anniversary one year in.
Marriage was for likes
this time last year he left his new wife to go sing at a budget caravan site 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Guys.....just so you all know I'm home from WORK (a proper full time job). I WORK 5 days a week (paid) & I even drive myself to & from WORK (like an actual adult in their 30s). Just to confirm, I have been to WORK like our Fakey 👍🏻 that is sick bruv 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
View attachment 2399935Surprised he didn’t record a video, but he’s getting the engagement he so desperately craves with this grid post. Mr Predictable!
Is nothing private?!!😂😂. Why is it his priority to post his Son on IG as soon as he got home. They only just got off the plane. He is wired wrong. it isn’t about quality time! He will now leave Sophie to deal with a jet lagged NikNak!

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
First thing he does getting home is a post about his son not spend time with them just straight away cintent
thats all they are to him CONTENT

• Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Prophet Jake speaks again! If I was his neighbour I’d have a word with! What a self centred twat, 5.13am and recording himself 🙄
"Can't sleep" because he's skint, his marriage is on the rocks and he's being passed over for "presenting" roles by the likes of Kate Lawler.

He can add exercise to his list of addictions and he's literally unravelling before our eyes.

If he wasn't such a self-righteous, vain, self-centred twat, I might actually feel a bit sorry for him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
He is absolutely wrecked in that video punting the CBD nonsense.

Update... I'VE MADE DAY 4 OF WORK GUYS. Fakey is my inspiration, he's soooooo hard working!

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Dunno how to add but watch Jack Skippers Tiktok (4th one from top) he must follow Jake for inspiration, his videos are hilarious 😂 Also doesn't look like we're the only ones bored of them. Better get the credit card out Jakey 🤭
Is it this one? He's definitely gotta be taking the piss outta Fakey!!!! 🤣

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
🐔He will be fucking off as soon as he can....all a load of lies...what a saddo..
---

Just seen this x We know him so well..
He'll be moaning soon when Dudley dursley won't sleep and he's tired in the morning.
He'll be out of there tomorrow morning like his arse is on fire....
Useless selfish cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Passive aggressive Fakey strikes again, knew he'd have to reply to this comment when I saw it last night🙄🙄🙄
All these cranks saying they work hard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me a break you idiots, Fakeys done fuck all this year except 5 mins on TV here and there and dressing up as a dino🦖🦖🦖 a few times, if you actually added it all up, it wouldn't be long would it really. All Flap does is her shitty ad's and plays dress up in front of that poorly fitted wardrobe or door in the hobbit hole🤭🤭🤭
They've both had a shit ton of holidays this year😳😳
They went away for Flaps birthday for the night
Tattlemoon
Majorca with Spud
Flaps to Turkey
Fakey to USA
Flaps to USA
Then Flaps trip to her sister
Late last year they had Dubai trips and Abu Dhabi
Wtf, just takes the piss doesn’t it, when actual hard working families can't afford a holiday.
The question is will they get another no kids holiday squeezed in before the end of this year, can they do it before he starts TFM, which is obvious he haaaates, suppose it depends if Terrahawk will have Spud face. They honestly need to get that child looked at, always looks miserable and deffo no lights on☹☹☹
Of course he begrudges her doing anything fun. That’s why he caused all that racket in their bedroom when she was trying to sleep last night. He is a nasty piece of work. I still don’t understand why he always answers all comments he deems as negative but barely replies to anything positive no matter how detailed the comments are!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

mollyann

VIP Member
Ha ha imagine getting told of for filming people privately enjoying themselves.About time prick saggy balls got into trouble.Since filming that girl on the toilet prick head has overshared every poor person he’s ever worked with.Hope he’s sulking in his paid for car from doormatt👍

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Thirty five today, Happy Birthday to me!
Are you really sure? You look fifty three 🤔

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Well that will piss him off Sophie is having a bath and getting her and Leo to bed he will be furious they haven’t waited up especially for him
He will only want content if they wait up for him. He isn’t hands on so she might as well carry on with her daily tasks as the single parent she is in reality😂😂

• Heart