Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
How easy is it to set up a go fund page for him 😉 Imagine not having to start work until 10am and having to constantly tell everybody about it and he’s only doing it for 3 weeks. Once the tour starts some days he won’t be doing anything til the evening. Well unless he gets some TV work 😂😂😂😂
#prayforjakey.........🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
---
Scrolling through Facebook and this pops up. Ugh View attachment 2413907
And those fucking manky trousers again....that house must stink like a charity shop with him.....
---
He really doesn’t sell the life he’s living. The lack of reliable/regular work, the lack of stability as he’s here there and everywhere in the country doing odd jobs for tv/Butlins etc, it’s hardly living the dream is it?
I personally can’t see the appeal of it.
That's it. There's no stability, no solid regular income.
He lives in an ordinary new build house, on an ordinary estate.
Drives a car his step dad had to sort out finance. They beg for anything and everything.
It's soul destroying way of life.
And nobody cares and will even know who is was in a few years time......

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think he's a lot like that Essex cunt Mark Wright.
Bet he was constantly in goodgers ear about the weight, and it certainly looks like he's doing the same with Michelle
And neither of them are fucking oil paintings, pair of gormless twats ...
Mark Wright 🤮 how the fuck he is still in the ‘public’ eye is beyond me. Yep I remember in one of the 1st episodes of TOWIE him slating her for stripping down in a bikini for a spray tan and talking about her being fat and she was half the size then that she is now 🙄 MK used to be stunning but she’s now going for the waif look as well. You always find it’s the men that are punching are the ones that drip poison into their other halves ears. Fakey was definitely punching when he got with her and MW still is.

• Heart
  • Sad

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 If she says CUTE once more I am gonna hunt the cunt down...As for Maris and his BotBot it's a way to keep him from having a tantrum, should have been on a dinky cup ages ago lazy fuckers...still hope they make a rod for their own backs..... and he controls the household......

• Heart
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I bet he doesn’t even get paid by them anymore. Probably just send him a few freebies. As for her, I don’t understand what she’s hoping to achieve with her clothes reels. There are so many instahuns doing this and making a much much better job of it, which she must be fully aware of because she follows most of them. I genuinely think like him, when she watches herself back, she sees something totally different to the rest of us 🤦🏻‍♀️
They look in the mirror and see posh and Becks.
We see Wayne and waynetta....

• Haha
I wouldnt dare sell that kids swing for a tenner, I would just put on Facebook for free!!! I would be to embarrassed to even accept someone's money for it if I was them.

Wondering when jake will relise he doesnt have a ice bath. Hes just sat in a tub of cold water in his garden!!!
---
For sale: £600 Ice Bath in reasonably good condition, icer element never worked but thermo turns up nice & warm. Blue lining fairly ok, some skid marks & stains. Some blockage in filter possibly a pair of pants, long sharp stick will remove. Buyer collects & needs to empty it out before removal, bring a sieve. Free motivational manual thrown in to spout shite while steaming in there.
Colchester
Hahahaha this had me creased, free motivational manual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I feel like messaging her saying I will paypal you a tenner to clean it and drop it at a charity shop!!!!!!!

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
He will be fuming over the actual full monty in TV .
hes ipnot even in west end theatre 😂😂🤡
nobody is interested in this show lets Face it absolutely no eye candy I’d say Danny is the better looking out the lot !,

do We think he’s been told after the first few days to stop filming staff and posting it to Instagram ?. Funny how silent he’s gone
---
Check Jake at the back nobody including him bet they think he’s a cunt
The best bit about it is he's already done the full monty TV show..... so how many TV shows is that he's done and is still waiting for his big break 🤣

Actually seen an article on Google where he done the whole woe Is me post because he was apparently being trolled after appearing on the full monty because someone said 'jake is the most irritating man ever' 🤣🤣 imagine throwing your toys out of your pram and doing an interview with the papers because someone described you as irritating 🤣🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s done yet another interview begging to go on SCD. Still bleating on he’s not asked only because of DOI. He should do his research. Angela Rippon briefly appeared on DOI so that’s his theory blown out the water 👍🏻 I’ve red ringed the bits that stood out for me ie anxiety & mental health 😴 and the last page of the interview especially 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Robin71

VIP Member
Imagine being nearly 35 and getting a young girl to do silly Snapchat filters with you? Bet the others aren’t even sat near him the saddo

• Heart
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
and now he’s sharing Pollys story himself 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does he not realise people are laughing at him. Dan and Bill haven’t shared their TV appearances online at all which speaks volumes. What ‘professional’ actor comes on Instagram to brag about being on morning TV for 5 mins? He’s an absolute desperate attention seeking fucking idiot and I’m being polite

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Did anyone see that event in majorca that a load of made in chelsea and other reality people went to? DF was there looking as gorgeous as ever. Fakey will have been stalking those pics dreaming about the life he couldve had 🤣🤣
His management company took 8 of their clients on a Jet2 work trip to Majorca last week. Obviously Fakey would say he couldn’t go cos of rehearsals where obviously the truth is he wouldn’t of been asked anyway 😂

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
Oh my god he is just so fucking boring! Back to him filming the monotonous everyday normality of Spud doing nothing of interest 😴😴😴

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Fakey 'all you need is routine and discipline'

He talks like hes a single man with no other obligations than gym, wOrK and his watering hole in the back garden. His wife and children do not fit in with his routine at all but are merely an afterthought.
When he got up at 5am yesterday too I bet it wasn't he couldn't sleep, I bet he had went to bed early to avoid doing bath and bed time telling Sophie he was shattered from WoRkInG.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another interview he’s done recently which again proves everything we all say about him. He’s not interested in having an actual career. He just wants to be on TV, be famous and get as much money as he can. He’s already been on probably the highest paid reality TV shows and look where that’s got him financially 🙄 He calls himself a TV presenter and actor but is touting himself for any reality show going. He’s an absolute joke and wonders why he struggles to get any decent work. Fucking muppet

Attachments

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Morning All,

Has anyone actually seen any fucking ice in these baths ? All I see is stagnant water, which probably fucking stinks. So what’s the FUCKING POINT of sitting outside in dirty water calling people “Turds”.
You know that unless this BEGGY CUNT gets a freebie - the anniversary is a no go, imagine needing to beg to your bought followers for idea (aka send me freebies) BEGGY FUCKING BASTARD.

His attempts at wisdom are very similar to Khloe FILTER THE FUCK Kardashian (I despise that cunt, I instantly don’t like women who speak like children) it’s obvious they are both thick as FUCK.

PANTO BOY won’t even be bothered about them coming back, he only wants them for content now - he’s a terrible DAD. He’s never present, when he is it’s about filming content instead of the welfare & development of your child. He’s the kind of person who can’t share the stage, if Sophie (I don’t want this to happen at all) got Ill - he would attempt to monetise, if his child had a disorder he would attempt to monetise that too - I want to say a form of Munchausen's. I mean, this is a man who monetise death or attempts to anyway.

he’s such a predictable fucking knob.

hugs to all ❤
I said this on the goodger thread, about monetising , I still hold my belief that that bitch filmed that poor babies funeral and told her fella she was going to sell it, that's why he lamped her one ......

• Heart