Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Here he comes!

---
How fucking fake was the 'proposal'.

Imagine living your life so fake that you film this for 'likes'?

Shallow beyond all comprehension! What a fucking shitshow!!

Utter clowns! It's utterly embarrassing. 🤡🤡

Hahahaha pair of fucking no marks🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 that is so bad, his hat ffs🤭🤭🤭🤭 Flaps looks a million times worse than that now😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25

trine

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned he’s already done the Real Full Monty on tv so did a search to see how much he flooded the entire event with his stories of grief, came across this article 🙄
Oh what a surprise that he just happened to be that one to drop his trousers by accident.
IMG_3602.png
IMG_3603.png
IMG_3604.png
IMG_3605.png

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Poor Fred’s wheeled out for an ad again and filmed in his bedroom ☹
What makes it worse with these ads, is the fact she has no agent so she must personally approach this companies to pimp Fred out 😡 and I guarantee the money she gets for them doesn’t get put aside for him. Honestly they make me sick they way they use their kids online 🤬

• Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
If you constantly order, share then return, do they stop you ordering?
I’m sure it was on Tattle a while back that some clothing suppliers were getting cheesed off with influencers ordering, trying on for Instagram then returning the items. The trouble is it was multiple items and a lot had make-up or stains on so they were unable to re-sell. Let’s hope she has been stopped ordering! I’d be raging if I ordered something from Zara and it was covered in make-up

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Totally agree robin.He can’t even look after his own son without his mums help.Didn’t go to turkey to play Dino man and am sure he could have gone to America for a week as was sat about doing fuck all.His ego bigger than his need to be around his family.Every other panto thing he’s done he’s filmed everyone all day long.obviously this set up no fun and games for twat head and having one million bots means nothing👍👍

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Sarivng2022 for our new thread title and @redball00n for the iced gem reference! Title shortened to fit! 😘

Flapz and the boys went off to the USA to visit her sister leaving Beppe di Ickenden home alone again! The Full Monty rehearsals started but things have gone quiet on the story front as he has probably been told not to film during his time there!

We have had a few shockingly cringe reels, confirmation he has absolutely no friends and yet another five minutes on Lorraine where he looked about 90yrs old!

Screenshot_20230823-085611~2.png

Flapz is due back later on today and their wedding anniversary (London one) is tomorrow. Will he take her to Wetherspoons to celebrate?

His content is desperately drying up and after watching some of his eye-fucking, cringey reels over the last week, most women's fannies have clamped shut! 🤢

Carry on Fakeys!

Previous thread:

---
Thankfully no piss bucket in the garden this morning and it looks like SuperSpud is flying through the air back to sunny Colchester and 'Father of the Year'!

368562792_3229468523851831_3148553082737870782_n.jpg

369694748_322774643648360_1909505957831224223_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He looks & sounds pissed in this reel.View attachment 2409429
I thought that. 💯
---
Bank Holiday and by 8am already on stories doing a run and an ‘ice’ bath 🙄 His content really is so riveting 😴 Still don’t think he got paid to do a Deichmann ad. Jordan Banjo, his wife, Perrie Kiely and Jac Jossa all got grid posts on Diechmanns insta page, along with others. Deichmann have shared F&Fs stories this morning but share anyone who tags #wearedeichmann which is what he’s done 😂 He’s not mentioned about the deal they’ve got on which is the whole point of the ad and his post isn’t an obvious advertisement for shoes. I think he literally jumps on anything she gets at this point 😂
Me, Soph and Leo also got a pair from 'their' too. Jesus Christ. Didn't he go to school? 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I’ve never known a grown man who needs so much validation from strangers.No one gives a shit what time you get in.Flaps showing him she’s tired of his lack of interest in his family by running to her dads.I bet she got home from America and the house was a mess no food in and tit head making out how tired he is.His mum will be feeding his ego today and her rambling about soaps daily is kinda scary🙄🙄She does realise it’s a show and these characters aren’t real🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Dates to look out for this month:-
3rd - his birthday
4th - 1 year anniversary of pampas grass wedding
5th - NTAs
8th - 11 year anniversary of Oliver’s passing
14th - FM tour starts
24th - Loose Women Live in Southampton

How many people when he does his birthday post to himself will end up being blocked when they say he looks older than 35 😂

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I cannot stand that kid, spud and Chucky dawson are right up there.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Is she taking the piss? Says the person who only 18 months ago did a hen/bridal edit with one of the biggest fast fashion sites out there and was begging for a full time collab with them 😂 Doesn’t want clothing that’s too expensive but uses a photo of her supposedly carrying a Chanel handbag and wearing Chanel sandals 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is as thick as shit 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I bet if he’d known he couldn’t film inside he wouldn’t have accepted the job 😂 The fact everytime they are outside he has to get his phone out and film, you know he’s having serious withdrawals not being able to film everything 😂 Makes you wonder if they’ve seen or heard about his usual behaviour and that’s why rules have obviously been put in place 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
His nappy full to bursting but make sure you film the poor child before you sort him out.Disgraceful parents and obvious they keep him as a baby with his bot bot and lack of any kind of communication.Sad to see him with that fucking hair while his stupid mother plays dress up.Selling a dirty swing for £10 greedy pigs wash it give to a nursery.So his only day at home and of course he’s at the gym.Makes no sense to me why she puts up with him🙄

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
I think she went her dads for cash and jake Had a row with her last night over her not bringing money into the house so she already try a flog shit on Vinted and marketplace for £10 and not selling so she’s gone her dads to help her out . Now he tryna get her back on side so saying he believes in her ….. prick he is

it’s his fault they are in this mess . They really are in trouble clearly in debt that’s why he couldn’t get finance got his stepdad to bail him out . Swimming in debt and no job . He will be being a nasty cunt now because he hates working and driving everyday so taking it out on her

mollyann

VIP Member
Even with her back to him can feel the tension lol👀👀Why does he talk like a teenager it’s not funny and he really gives me the ick🤢🤢🤢once again trying to show Fred up saying he’s chatting girls up😡😡

• Sad
  • Sick

Lurker111

Chatty Member
£95 for something that isn't put together right and a tenner for a swing that needs a good clean times must be bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Robin71

VIP Member
So she is going to Norfolk for the night to see her dad not sure it’s worth going all that way for one night but that’s yet another night they are apart and it’s very telling Soph if i was you I’d stay there until at least Tuesday this prick will want a big fuss for his birthday but will barely acknowledge your anniversary

• Heart
Reactions: 24