Jake Quickenden #79 Face like a scrotum, hair's an iced gem, how long until he mentions the dead again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like the MMA fight, he only took the Full Monty on because he had no other offers. He was still touting for SCD and to be a presenter/judge on DOI even once he’d taken this role on. If something came up on TV for him, he’d bin this off in a shot and he doesn’t even try and hide it. You can tell he thinks he’s too good for the stage. What a pity for him no one seems to agree with him

Reactions: 27
Totally agree robin.He can’t even look after his own son without his mums help.Didn’t go to turkey to play Dino man and am sure he could have gone to America for a week as was sat about doing fuck all.His ego bigger than his need to be around his family.Every other panto thing he’s done he’s filmed everyone all day long.obviously this set up no fun and games for twat head and having one million bots means nothing

Reactions: 25
Uuggh Mr Fixodent out in his wife beaters vest. Luckily he mentioned work as I wasn't sure if he was off to work but now I know he has work.

He has NO idea how to talk to NikNak & Freddie. What was all that "Good boy thank you good boy" nonsense he was coming out with when Leo was tidying his room? He acts like a weird family friend who doesn't know him very well. And trying to send Freddie up while he's with his pal. Leave the boy alone & quit filming him.

Reactions: 23
Look at his jowly face on this one and honestly don't know any men that go out in a vest with a shirt over it not done up and wearing shorts, his dress sense is awful, no style at all
Is he working today then is he grateful he's hating this FM gig and I love it hahaha

He speaks to Spud sooo weirdly, clever boy, absolutely not Fakey, he's just putting toys away

Reactions: 20
Wonder if Bill Ward or Danny Hatchard are pissing about with filters on their lunch break no, no they’re not grow up you pathetic manchild

Reactions: 28
Aww jake Kate lawyer is presenting again on Disney dream cruise for this morning and loose women
shes even been given rooms for her parents and daughter ….
don’t cry mate . Enjoy your full days work
I laughed when I saw that. She brought her parents along. Poor Jacob! By the time she finishes presenting the comptition it will be a full week enjoying a free cruise. Jacob can never!

Reactions: 17
Remember that poor lady he latched onto asking people to follow her.Did the same to Darren day like he’s so popular.No one wants to be around him classic is when the idiot who owns off limits told him to move on.Can’t remember what night it was but I know at the pride of Britain he looked a right scruffy twat.

Wonder if Bill Ward or Danny Hatchard are pissing about with filters on their lunch break no, no they’re not grow up you pathetic manchild
I bet those two hate his fucking guts ....
---
I laughed when I saw that. She brought her parents along. Poor Jacob! By the time she finishes presenting the comptition it will be a full week enjoying a free cruise. Jacob can never!
he won't get a free week at Colchester zoo ...
He's a fucking useless presenter. All me me me me me....
---
Yes she ain’t seen her husband all summer and when she does he goes Nando’s
mate I’d row with the cunt aswell
she hates this new life you can tell . A nandos ffs it’s cheaper than weatherspoons
All you can drink coke, mate. Gotta get your money's worth......
---
Colchester is in The Twilight zone, full of cunts like this ....

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Imagine being stuck on your break with this tosser mucking about like a child. I know what I'd do!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 18
Aww jake Kate lawyer is presenting again on Disney dream cruise for this morning and loose women
shes even been given rooms for her parents and daughter ….
don’t cry mate . Enjoy your full days work
How long until he starts following Disney cruises on insta?

Reactions: 26
Remember when they went to the Maldives and stayed bed and breakfast.Sat on canoes and jet skis for pictures as clearly couldn’t afford the actual trip.Also pretending they went to the spa all as fake as them two.This TIKTOK reminds me of them lol.
---

Attachments

Reactions: 28
This is brilliant only thing is the couldn’t even put a normal tray in either of the hobbit baths, maybe they could manage a coaster with a peanut on it

Reactions: 22
Love it

No idea whatsoever. I haven't actually watched it but swear I talk to next door's cat with more warmth - and that's when I'm telling him to get out of my garden.

He has no clue with Freddie, I don't have kids but imo you always have to be conscious of what stage they are at. The way he insists on holding Freddie's hand for example. I remember him doing it at Disney, purely for a photo, of course.

As Freddie gets older, trying to cope with the joys of being a teenager and all the uncertainty that can bring, that arsehole will still not have adapted his behaviour towards him. Hopefully Freddie can escape by then.

Reactions: 23
As soon as he has read here, ya know after he finishes work because he’s working right now
---
Irony of the day: Zelda referring to someone as a ‘miserable, sour faced old cow’!
Also whinging about Christmas decs being out already, yea it’s early but some people aren’t loaded like you Zelda and have to budget like Fakey

Reactions: 22
He be fuming Kate lawyer gets all the work
he didn’t even get good work when he did ONE Devon win ad and even that was with Laura who does hundreds of them for ITV

Kate lawyer this year alone has done Disney cruise Greece and a couple more all abroad

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.