Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you all enjoyed my Iced Gem comparison, I will admit I am proud of that one 🤭

I spent my lunch break trying to photoshop an Iced Gem on top of his ugly head 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pink haired bleep 🤣🤣🤣You lot are so funny 🤣🤣I’m on my first stop smoking day wish me luck .Only been a hour and nicotine patch doing duck all🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
She obviously got him the gig then 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is he a shining example really though? Being that desperate to be on TV for 2 minutes he’s then late to the job that he’s signed up to for the next 8 months? Dream client? I’d call him unprofessional and fame hungry personally 😉😂
I don’t see Kate Lawler for example bragging about being on This Morning or Lorraine all week long. Only 1 day booking and he’s howling! Just goes to show! I bet he was already on his way to rehearsals when they called him and he turned around.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pink haired bleep 🤣🤣🤣You lot are so funny 🤣🤣I’m on my first stop smoking day wish me luck .Only been a hour and nicotine patch doing duck all🤣🤣
Good Luck ❤ I gave up over 10 years ago now. Unfortunately I now just eat and drink more instead 😂
---
I don’t see Kate Lawler for example bragging about being on This Morning or Lorraine all week long. Only 1 day booking and he’s howling! Just goes to show! I bet he was already on his way to rehearsals when they called him and he turned around.
and I bet Kate Lawler doesn’t rely on a ‘publicist’ to get her on TV either. No wonder him and Polly seem such a good match. Both exhibitionists that have much higher opinions of themselves than they should and both as bleeping deluded as each other

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks Jeanie going to give it a good go hopefully I can stop.Back at work next week as schools been closed so keeping busy should help🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 15
FM should sack him off no commitment whatsoever I assume he left early on Tuesday to go and play a baby Dino then late in today for a couple of minutes on Lorraine I’m sure he thinks in his deluded head that they absolutely have to work round his other work but he is a nobody why should they? Plus fancy embarrassing himself by saying yeah I will do anything for money again it doesn’t show him in a professional light at all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You lot are doing it to me again, confusing me with your avatars 🤣.

This thread is a tonic, no thanks to Fakey but to the fun we have in the chats about him.

3CF181DF-5C22-468C-9D34-5DD165E4595D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔Sorry to say this I am a nice person, but he looks like Michael Parkinson who has just died at 88.I think he needs a check up...

• Haha
  • Heart
FM should sack him off no commitment whatsoever I assume he left early on Tuesday to go and play a baby Dino then late in today for a couple of minutes on Lorraine I’m sure he thinks in his deluded head that they absolutely have to work round his other work but he is a nobody why should they? Plus fancy embarrassing himself by saying yeah I will do anything for money again it doesn’t show him in a professional light at all
I bet he had it written into his contract that if TV work comes up he can do it, as long as there’s cover 🙄 Thing is that won’t endear him to the cast if he fucks off for 2 mins just to do morning TV, when they are actually proper trained actors taking their stage roles seriously. He really does believe he’s the star of the show 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's great I think I may even update mine too 🤣🤣🤣

My fav was the time everyone he blocked had the I was blocked by Fakey 🤣
Yes, and I always smile when I see someone with that or one of his face turning up on another thread 🤣.
I don't even know why!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thought was of to rehearsals but time to answer on flaps post.See the word (work ) used again lol.He could have gone for a week but obviously couldn’t be arsed.
FD89224C-6601-48AA-87FE-75DB58EDA1DE.jpeg
37A6607F-CB5A-4BA7-B365-A031F6CCB3FF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one will talk to Billy no-mates ; they all know what he's like......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.