Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 I said last week he is losing weight off his face, lines down the side of his mouth.. aged since fanny flaps went away, .Old man Steptoe comes to mind, the profile pic says it all, yes agree if he looks on here and sees the real unfiltered face,hair, it will give him the right hump. As for Lorraine, This Morning, and all the other shite, no thanks 😊 I don't want to be put in a bad mood....:sneaky:.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just to add aswell he has had those white trousers on all week 🤮
I bet when she’s home she comes back to all his washing for the 2 weeks she’s been away. He’ll say he’s been too busy ‘working’ to do it 🙄
My next bingo is him getting Botox. He’s far too vain and self obsessed not to do something about the state of his face. Probably the only reason he hasn’t so far is cos he can’t afford it. He might now be in luck. If any aesthetic nurses have seen his TV appearance today, I reckon they’ll be lining up offering him a freebie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahaha Fakey's gonna give himself anxiety when he comes on here today🤪🤪🤪🤪 honestly looking bleeping awful now, not that he's ever looked good🤭🤭🤭

Botox won't save him the man needs rubbing out and drawing again🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny how he normally shouts it from the rooftops if he’s appearing on TV but hasn’t even mentioned it (yet) imagine being seen so publicly looking like that though 🤢 I bet he’s been literally drafted in last minute. Honestly it’s so obvious if TV work became available, he’d bin the FM like a shot. The desperation to appear on TV is next level with him.
He looks gut wrenching.

He definitely has a face for radio. With a bag over the bleep's head.

He is grotesque. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I just spotted that Davina McCall has a show starting in the autumn called My Mum, your Dad. I wonder if that’s why he was with her a few months back. The desperate wannabe will do anything to get on TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Just a standard Thursday morning".

It's Friday you absolute twit.

I am honestly shocked at how ill he looks. If I was him, I would get a full health check. Something doesn't look right.

368217681_306240285394777_4120077028586806643_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just to add aswell he has had those white trousers on all week 🤮
Jesus, they will be hoaching. The crotch will eat itself...
---

I am honestly shocked at how ill he looks. If I was him, I would get a full health check. Something doesn't look right.

View attachment 2388069
View attachment 2388070
View attachment 2388071
View attachment 2388072
View attachment 2388073
View attachment 2388074
Cuntys got a bigger beak than the parrot 🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜
---
Hahahaha he’ll hate these screenshots! Even your mum says you look old Fakey. He’s actually morphed into Kevin Webster 🤮
Sideways on he looks like a white Sammy Davis Jr......
---
images (23).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The problem with Ickenden and TV is that he is so excited to be on that he forgets to try and do a good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just finished my presenting job🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Please someone have a word in this plonkers ear it’s called looking a two minute gig.He’s a idiot and his haggard face this morning was👍So many filters him and flaps using lately certainly shows what he really looks like .

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2388069
View attachment 2388070
View attachment 2388071
View attachment 2388072
View attachment 2388073
View attachment 2388074
Omgggg he looks like a relic. You gotta feel for him😂. ITV did him dirty this morning by using harsh cameras on him and clearly showing his skull like facial features!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just finished my presenting job🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Please someone have a word in this plonkers ear it’s called looking a two minute gig.He’s a idiot and his haggard face this morning was👍So many filters him and flaps using lately certainly shows what he really looks like .
He’s so giddy when he says about he’s been ‘presenting’ 🙄 Imagine anyone else that did the 2 mins he did, coming on their insta stories and saying that 😂 and now he says he’s got a full day of rehearsals when he didn’t get there til 1pm 😂 and poor little lamb has had a four hour drive and got to work tomorrow 😭😭😭 They obviously couldn’t get anyone else for Lorraine and know he’ll always do last minute but surely FM should be his priority now? He has now missed half a day of rehearsing to go to the zoo. How many more times in the coming months, barring when he has his made up ailments, will he let them down, if he has the chance of getting on TV 🤷🏻‍♀️ They should bin him off now. It’s evident he’s only doing it cos he’s got nothing else on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.