Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought was of to rehearsals but time to answer on flaps post.See the word (work ) used again lol.He could have gone for a week but obviously couldn’t be arsed.View attachment 2388401View attachment 2388402
Oh duck off Fakey. If you added the hours together he’s ‘worked’ for the whole of this year so far, I bet he’s not even ‘worked’ the equivalent of the hours a full time employee works in one calendar month. He’s such a martyr and just loves playing the victim 🤦🏻‍♀️ Anyone according to Flaps hers is work as well isn’t it 😉🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
both the laziest pair of begging cunts I've ever seen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Late to the party again, that’s night shift for you, however …
This should be a poster at the gym of what NOT to do. He has overdone his obsession with working out and is gaunt, haggard and looking like a science lab skeleton. You would never put him in his 30s, he’d be hard pushed to even pull off being in his 40s to be honest.
IMG_3589.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t help but read “FM” as Football Manager. Which I seemingly lose my husband and two sons to for about three months ever year when the new one comes out. Wonder if they do as much useful work as Fakey does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The way he's looking I'm seriously thinking of putting him on the celebrity dead pool list for 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Goodness he’s on such a massive high cos he’s had a cringey 2 minute segment on Lorraine talking about a parrot (which he looked ridiculous on, he cannot present)

I think he must do it for free! I’m socially awkward and I think I could do better at presenting than this loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔Sorry to say this I am a nice person, but he looks like Michael Parkinson who has just died at 88.I think he needs a check up...
Something isn’t right. Maybe he needs that health check thing he was promoting last year.

Reactions: 15
Straight on his Threads biggin' himself up. Look at the obsequious reply🤢 AND he's like it! State of him staring at the camera.

When does Flapz & co get back?
Screenshot_20230818-183615_Threads.jpg
Screenshot_20230818-183628_Threads.jpg
Screenshot_20230818-183702_Threads.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.