Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the state of him, he's definitely overdoing the gym. He also looks dehydrated, and probably juicing, which would explain why his veins are popping out.
He drinks, smokes and hoovers the old❄❄❄❄when they have a few bob.
His diet looks appalling, flaps seems to cremate every meal
He's losing muscle tone and definition in his face.
Trouble is you can't tell someone like this moron to cut it down, as any criticism is a personal slight.

He'll more than likely to have a heart attack/stroke out if he carries on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Great day fuming with loraine 😂
Apart from the ‘fuming’ he’s got a real strange way of telling time. He was on for 5 minutes tops and he’s saying a great ‘days’. Gets to rehearsals at 1pm and refers to that as a days rehearsal as well. duck me a days ‘fuming’ and a days rehearsal on the same day. He really is a modern day wonder managing that 🙄 Stupid bleeping bleep. Amazing how excited he gets being on a breakfast program that no one even really watches 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that flaps trying to show her £130 swimsuit or whatever it costs.Wtf I’ll lay it in the sand and try to look cool 🤦‍♀️ Someone needs to tell these two that they are just so boring.Is she buying likes on her posts as was has she ever got 5000 likes👀👀👀
846095E2-FDF9-48CC-BE82-D97FB9A43B6A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is that flaps trying to show her £130 swimsuit or whatever it costs.Wtf I’ll lay it in the sand and try to look cool 🤦‍♀️ Someone needs to tell these two that they are just so boring.Is she buying likes on her posts as was has she ever got 5000 likes👀👀👀View attachment 2388916
What a bleeping bizarre photo. A tit coloured costume on the sand 🙄 Then the others of her posing on a rock and the one with her arse hanging out 🤮 Also why did she mark her Lake Tahoe post as an ad yesterday but she hasn’t today 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And he’s shared his post yet again.He’s just so pathetic it’s becoming a bit scary how addicted he is to posting online🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pink haired bleep 🤣🤣🤣You lot are so funny 🤣🤣I’m on my first stop smoking day wish me luck .Only been a hour and nicotine patch doing duck all🤣🤣
Good luck. I quit 20 years ago, using patches. Best decision I ever made. Actually smelling & tasting food, amazing!
Does Ickenden smoke?
---
You lot are doing it to me again, confusing me with your avatars 🤣.

This thread is a tonic, no thanks to Fakey but to the fun we have in the chats about him.

View attachment 2388373
Gosh, they’re scary!!!
---
Late to the party again, that’s night shift for you, however …
This should be a poster at the gym of what NOT to do. He has overdone his obsession with working out and is gaunt, haggard and looking like a science lab skeleton. You would never put him in his 30s, he’d be hard pushed to even pull off being in his 40s to be honest.View attachment 2388517
What IS that lump on his face??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s weird
presenting is not Two seconds on loraine
boring old twit like Lorraine nobody his age watch the tit 😂😂🤡
---
She obviously got him the gig then 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is he a shining example really though? Being that desperate to be on TV for 2 minutes he’s then late to the job that he’s signed up to for the next 8 months? Dream client? I’d call him unprofessional and fame hungry personally 😉😂
What does she do beg loraine to give him two seconds …. Nobody likes the bleep that’s why he’s been jobless and dressing as a Dino ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reckons he doesn’t look old? Camera never lies fakey it’s just you normally use filters sorry if I cause anyone to feel unwell I know it’s a horrendous sight. Also 32 comments on his post and around half are bots hopefully others are starting to see through his bs about missing his family aswell
I thought that was Tyrone from Corrie in the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell no one cares.Imagine if he actually worked a full 50 hour week instead of 12 years of doing jack tit
D240C9CE-7409-4B6A-AE03-7702EE16C52B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh here he is again done a few hours work had a bit of a drive and he’s doing his training like the workaholic he is just duck off you massive pile of turd done with your I’m such a grafter nonsense this week

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can tell from the 4 ice creams which is flappys 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ put some meat on your bones, eat a tub of ice cream miserable cow

• Haha
duck me - had a break from this clown and come back to him pretending he's some grafter who works all the hours under the sun.

Bro, you've been unemployed all year. You don't know what a full days work is!

Look up wanker in the dictionary and there should just be a picture of him.

Hope everyone is good :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.