Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's only missing the dumpling as he's bored because he's a simpleton, has duck all to do because he's unemployed, and isn't getting any attention from the only constant in his life who tolerates his company, so he resorts to his default state of posting updates for social media dopamine hits like anyone in their right mind gives a tit.

Whatever it is you're doing / not doing, just get the duck on with it, man.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
He doesn't give a damn about anyone except himself. Are they gone to visit some of her family?

If so, he probably wasn't invited anyway.
She has gone to visit her Sister - he mustn't be liked by any of her family in the rare occasions she sees them its always without him

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2365866View attachment 2365867
If anyone can try & catch Katie Hopkins on tiktok taking the pee out Catherine Tyldesley's 'cake gate.' She's ruthless.
That was funny as duck!

---
He doesn't give a damn about anyone except himself. Are they gone to visit some of her family?

If so, he probably wasn't invited anyway.
She's visiting her sister.
---
She has gone to visit her Sister - he mustn't be liked by any of her family in the rare occasions she sees them its always without him
If I remember correctly, her mum goes too. Her family must bleeping hate him. 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her family have to see how much she has changed in appearance and also how crap he treats her.

Reactions: 21
I give this marriage a band aid baby and a divorce in the next 3 years, it’s awful but you can’t help but watch it unfold!

Reactions: 23
He probably can't fit all thier luggage in his little car and is not insured on hers 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
So clearly this is a private pic sent by Flaps to him.. Its not on her stories.. Why does he feel the need to share it..??

No one bleeping cares, you don't miss him, he's only been gone 10 minutes and you've spent more time away from him in the last week. I think he is absolutely jealous and bitter that he's been left behind.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Fakey is quiet today. Must be exhausted from reading page 1 of his script. 🥴

• Haha
How is he missing them already he spends more time at the gym per day than they have been gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does he not understand how ridiculous he looks when he starts saying how much he misses them when they go away? He doesn’t spend time with them at home anyway 🙈 it’s pathetic that he’s so desperate to prove what a good dad he is. Bet he barely even has anyone looking at his insta these days cos he’s so irrelevant.

Reactions: 20
Can you imagine telling people your job is being a mosquito and a dinosaur. How the duck does that pay the mortgage? My dad would kill me if I married him. God knows what Sophies family think of this fool.
---
🐔Hope he is feeding Purdy .:unsure:.
I was thinking about Perdy the other day. Who has him when they're on holiday/zeldas?

• Haha
Can you imagine telling people your job is being a mosquito and a dinosaur. How the duck does that pay the mortgage? My dad would kill me if I married him. God knows what Sophies family think of this fool.
---

I was thinking about Perdy the other day. Who has him when they're on holiday/zeldas?
i think anyone would be embarrassed if their child got with him, he's a pure embarrassment on every level, he's so unfunny that its embarrassing to watch, he tries so hard to be sam thompson but he hasn't got a funny bone in his body, 35 year old man trying to be down with the kids and just wanting to be famous so badly that its clear to see, he will get the piss ripped out of him from everyone he knows behind his back, bet the lads at the gym have a right laugh at him when he fucks off, bet sam thompson was pissing himself if he's seen jakes mosquito ad, its so obvious that jake wants to be him and have his level of fame and money etc, not that sams a massive star but he's doing a lot better than wiggy dino

• Heart
Apart from the embarrassment, I honestly would be hugely concerned if a family member or friend was married to someone like him.

He is a downright nasty individual who never misses a chance to give very nasty digs at her. Useless with the children, lazy and a terrible role model. 😔

That pic of them in bed,how far apart were they? Bet she told told him to told of to the loft when he had his proof they do sleep together
Why couldn't he delay the gym to see his family of seeing as he loves them soo much,.

Wonder if flapz left him house keeping so he can afford to feed himself and his blown this weeks on the first mornings brekkie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s terrible and comes across so badly. I think he thinks he’s crushing the family man, health nut but he looks unhinged most of the time.

• Haha
Love the fact he came off Twitter cos he couldn’t cope with the ‘banter’ but people can still name him on there and there’s duck all he can do about it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn't he see them off before by making a rude gesture at them as they were about to drive away, the nasty creep.

She would be far better off on her own. Far better off.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.