Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why's he moaning? He's got more spare time in his day than any of us! Did he say he was on the phone about finance? 😅

View attachment 2353310
He’s angry he probably can’t get finance and to try prove tattle wrong I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a decent car just to try have one over on tattle when in reality we don’t car we can see he’s skint and can’t afford a car 😂 thought He had a golf he was getting or was that him justifying how skint he is to people so they don’t laugh at him when they see he’s driving a golf instead of a huge Range Rover …….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had enough of these lazy cunts getting everything gifted to them 🤬. After seeing her get more skincare stuff for free, I’ve DMd Renskin and asked them why they are giving more freebies to a person that has advertised at least 6 other skincare brands in the last few months. Also asked them have they seen her skin because it’s not a good advert for their brand 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes as usual they’ll do nothing but I feel better saying it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
🐔Cakegate is brilliant, hopefully this pair of begging cunts will get a wake up call. These so called influencers need to get off their arses and get a proper job as they never "sell" anything to me, as Nan would say "What a load of old tit"....
I am beyond happy cakegate made mainstream news. Usually Influencers beggy ways stays on SM! Hopefully we get more naming and shaming leading to downfall of the beggy lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s on a mission today to show all her free gifted tit.Read the room stupid stuck up cow😡Go get your sons hair cut he looks like a scarecrow and maybe put the clothes on zelda bought him.I honestly can’t believe how this woman at 30 years old thinks it’s ok to just sit back opening parcels for a living 😡😡
1EC09121-0213-4F66-AAA8-323E53FD8A1F.jpeg
F710A824-FD79-46BD-A852-380BAA69FAB9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It’s so obvious he is skint! If he could afford finance on a car he would go to a reputable dealer he is ringing round all the dodgy ones except as far as I know these days even they won’t give you finance without a wage coming in as for her you feel urgh love because you live with a vampire he has drained you physically emotionally and he drains any money you do have coming in but I know what might make you feel better give that gifted skincare to a women’s refuge

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s on a mission today to show all her free gifted tit.Read the room stupid stuck up cow😡Go get your sons hair cut he looks like a scarecrow and maybe put the clothes on zelda bought him.I honestly can’t believe how this woman at 30 years old thinks it’s ok to just sit back opening parcels for a living 😡😡View attachment 2353453View attachment 2353454
She can’t even see how bad it is being gifted free stuff all the time shocking . Buggy grifters knocks me sick get a job buy your own !!! This influence culture needs cancelled

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s on a mission today to show all her free gifted tit.Read the room stupid stuck up cow😡Go get your sons hair cut he looks like a scarecrow and maybe put the clothes on zelda bought him.I honestly can’t believe how this woman at 30 years old thinks it’s ok to just sit back opening parcels for a living 😡😡View attachment 2353453View attachment 2353454
Glossy Box another brand that sends out products to all the instahuns 🙄 Honestly companies like them, estrid, look fantastic, iconic etc…. send so much free stuff out I don’t know how they make their money. Everybody I personally know is the same as me and refuses to buy from any brand that gifts to these no marks that don’t need it and certainly don’t deserve it. As I’ve said before she can brag all she likes about being sent gifted stuff but gifted stuff doesn’t pay the bills or get you work. It just makes you look like a greedy show off bleep especially in this current climate 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You feel like you have no motivation because you have nothing going on in your life Sophie.
You get up and spend the whole day on your phone begging for freebies.
Your husband also has nothing going on in his life.

I would not be posting about all the freebies I've just received either after the massive backlash Catherine Tyldesley is rightfully getting. I really do not know who these people think they are. Bunch of Z list no bodies who think the world owes them a favour! Go and get a job and do some good in the world rather than begging for freebies - makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Glossy Box another brand that sends out products to all the instahuns 🙄 Honestly companies like them, estrid, look fantastic, iconic etc…. send so much free stuff out I don’t know how they make their money. Everybody I personally know is the same as me and refuses to buy from any brand that gifts to these no marks that don’t need it and certainly don’t deserve it. As I’ve said before she can brag all she likes about being sent gifted stuff but gifted stuff doesn’t pay the bills or get you work. It just makes you look like a greedy show off bleep especially in this current climate 🤬
I don’t buy anything from the insta buns . You never see decent brands being given free that’s because they don’t need to gift these nobody’s .
Clarins
Charlotte tildsbury
Liz earle
Clinique
Ysl
Estée Lauder

never see people advertise those . I stick with Estée Lauder always have I wouldn’t try any of them cheap ones Sophie advertises no wonder her skins a mess !!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m really hoping cakegate shines a light on just how much these beggy bastards get for free, I think it would shock most people. Would love if it started the end of ‘influencer’ culture.
I hope so too. I also hope it makes businesses feel that they can say a big fat NO when the grifters comes a-grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Still wearing that nasty, cheap nail polish from when she thought she was going to the Barbie premiere. Wore it to the States too. Showing off her begged freebies with a shite manicure.
Screenshot_20230803-124403_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Maybe she could use her ET finger to summon a ufo to take her useless work shy prick of her hubby away.Her moaning is just so unnecessary try getting a job and suck it up😡
DD076D98-71DA-49A4-9847-AA61B102B98C.jpeg
95CD9CA2-E19D-468C-A499-A2E21762CDD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Perhaps it's where Fakey got his Frankenstein boots from ...
---

The Bank of Zelda and doormatt will be getting a call soon....
bleeping useless bleep, still mooching off yer parents at your age ....
And not even for a genuine reason . Neither of them will get a job. Beyond laziness

• Heart
Glossy box is a monthly subscription service, and the other stuff has been begged like tit gore.
Hardly high end .....

• Heart
Glossy box is a monthly subscription service, and the other stuff has been begged like tit gore.
Hardly high end .....
I wouldn't bother with any of their begged business crap. In fact , I'd go out of my way not to buy from any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t buy anything from the insta buns . You never see decent brands being given free that’s because they don’t need to gift these nobody’s .
Clarins
Charlotte tildsbury
Liz earle
Clinique
Ysl
Estée Lauder

never see people advertise those . I stick with Estée Lauder always have I wouldn’t try any of them cheap ones Sophie advertises no wonder her skins a mess !!
Exactly. She's a brand bleep, especially if it's gifted(BEGGED).
High end brands wouldn't touch her with a crappy stick.
I've used Eve Lom for a few years, wouldn't piss about like spotted dick there, going from one cheap brand to another....

• Heart
Syrup head, always in a different bed, can't look after his kid & his career is dead

Thread Title Suggestion - I know its early but this one is an all year rounder

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Read the room skeletor , you twit😳😳😳 posting gifted tit again, how bleeping thick is she, honestly🫣🫣🫣
Her skin is a bag of tit just like her husband🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Wiki Ref: 02/08/23

The Deichmann ads. Cringey AF! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.