Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on a mission today to show all her free gifted tit.Read the room stupid stuck up cow😡Go get your sons hair cut he looks like a scarecrow and maybe put the clothes on zelda bought him.I honestly can’t believe how this woman at 30 years old thinks it’s ok to just sit back opening parcels for a living 😡😡View attachment 2353453View attachment 2353454
They won't pay the mortgage though will they you stupid cow. Oh well, as long as you're happy with a few tubes of face cream, that's OK 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine your life is so empty that you have to come on Insta to talk to a bunch of strangers about how unmotivated you are and then show off some gifted items and some aff links (they are not ads) because that is the only ‘work’ you’ve got. Anyone else been missing her jaw dropping exciting fashion reels lately 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell - she's only done an ad for bowling/arcades now! Why does that need to be advertised?! :mad:
Absolutely scraping the barrel with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm still cringing at his OTT, hyperactive, hog the camera performance on Lorraine a while back. Practically elbowing Dr Hilary out the way & frantically rubbing his legs for lumps. It was all about getting air time, grabbing the lime light & being seen without his shirt on. He wasn't there to deliver a sarcoma message but just himself.
That’s where he has been going wrong! It’s not all about his body, you need the talent to back it up. There will always be others with better bodies who also have some talent!

• Haha
Do they spend any actual money on the kids?????? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I see all the child maintenance and CB gets spent on flappy and fakey. Can’t even take the kids bowling without it being an ad Jesus 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So the other week when Fakey was going on about them taking Fred out bowling she’s now saying it was for an ad? Another one for ASA. The way she’s put ad on that post is taking the piss. I’m still convinced a lot of the time she is saying it’s an ad when it isn’t. Why hasn’t she tagged tenpin in if they’ve paid for her to advertise them? I know she’s tit at promoting stuff but tagging the company in is basic rule one. Doesn’t make sense to me unless she’s just saying ad to yet again make out brands want to use her 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The bowling was weeks ago and once again like Disney a free day out.Must save her posts and does she actually think people give a flying duck about a bowling alley in Colchester😡He’s definitely to skint to pay the car balance of so had to hand it back.My lovely daughter got hers on finance and just paid the balance and works so hard for her pay.Hate these pricks who just sit back and expect others to fund their lifestyle.She’s so unlikeable and needs to give that head of hers a wobble.No one cares about your skin mood or seeing your ugly ugg boots.

• Heart
The bowling was weeks ago and once again like Disney a free day out.Must save her posts and does she actually think people give a flying duck about a bowling alley in Colchester😡He’s definitely to skint to pay the car balance of so had to hand it back.My lovely daughter got hers on finance and just paid the balance and works so hard for her pay.Hate these pricks who just sit back and expect others to fund their lifestyle.She’s so unlikeable and needs to give that head of hers a wobble.No one cares about your skin mood or seeing your ugly ugg boots.
You know what I think. The car breaking down in David Lloyd's car park is bullshit! He's had to give it back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Whinge, whinge, whinge. "I'm not motivated..."

Just STFU you ugly bleep and get a job. There are nurses/carers out there doing 12hr+ shifts who HAVE TO BE MOTIVATED looking after people who are seriously ill/dying.

And then there's you two parasites. 🤬

View attachment 2354126
---
These are hideous. Just like the person wearing them. 🤢

View attachment 2354130
---
So that's the narrative then. Oh boo hoo. My car keeps breaking down so I have to get rid of it.

Lots of people live without cars. Get on your bicycle you never use. Thick as a plank. 💯

View attachment 2354134
“Everyone’s so busy now”. Apart from you, you unemployable prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You know what I think. The car breaking down in David Lloyd's car park is bullshit! He's had to give it back.
100%!!! he would of done an insta from the car park saying it had broken down and then prat about in the car park waiting for flappy to pick him up

Edited to add anyone remember flappy in the kitchen talking the other day and saying something about the new light? Don’t tell me they got a whole new light because on glass globe broke 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably did beak down and he can’t afford to fix it either way it kills him he has to downgrade that’s why he’s trying to act like it’s better for fuel etc etc ….. he looks at all others on Instagram and compares to his tit life and that’s how he becomes down he’s pathetic . People work hard not just scrounge on the gram for it !!
---
He won’t cope four shows in a week 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Probably did beak down and he can’t afford to fix it either way it kills him he has to downgrade that’s why he’s trying to act like it’s better for fuel etc etc ….. he looks at all others on Instagram and compares to his tit life and that’s how he becomes down he’s pathetic . People work hard not just scrounge on the gram for it !!
---
He won’t cope four shows in a week 😂
It’s actually more than four a week as some days they have two shows 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.