Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If his timings are correct he went to that men’s wellness thing for all of an hour and a half thought he was a mental health campaigner mind you he had had a long day I guess date night went out the window for the same reason
---
Wiggy is trying to get finance on a car and moaning it’s all automated and he can’t get through to anyone don’t think that’s the problem though is it ugly? You can’t get finance without a stable income 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why's he moaning? He's got more spare time in his day than any of us! Did he say he was on the phone about finance? 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Hilarious rant about not being able to talk to someone about finance. Chill yourself Fakey.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry, I’m still confused. It was a back to school event. Leo doesn’t go to school so he’s not going back to school. Freddie does go to school & will be going back to school but he’s on holiday with his dad & stepmom. So why were they there?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry, I’m still confused. It was a back to school event. Leo doesn’t go to school so he’s not going back to school. Freddie does go to school & will be going back to school but he’s on holiday with his dad & stepmom. So why were they there?
It was free!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God, I'm loving this cakegate, showing the grifters for what they are, wonder if these two will be exposed🤣🤣🤣 he looks like tit this morning😆😆😆 thinks he had a long day yesterday😳😳😳 he really is absolutely pathetic isn't he😅😅😅 wonder what boring bollocks he's got on today🫠🫠🫠
Flaps posting 'In all things, give thanks' deffo Flappy, especially tit you begged for free🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God, I'm loving this cakegate, showing the grifters for what they are, wonder if these two will be exposed🤣🤣🤣 he looks like tit this morning😆😆😆 thinks he had a long day yesterday😳😳😳 he really is absolutely pathetic isn't he😅😅😅 wonder what boring bollocks he's got on today🫠🫠🫠
Flaps posting 'In all things, give thanks' deffo Flappy, especially tit you begged for free🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m really hoping cakegate shines a light on just how much these beggy bastards get for free, I think it would shock most people. Would love if it started the end of ‘influencer’ culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
To be seen 😂 by who though duck knows 😂
---
I’m really hoping cakegate shines a light on just how much these beggy bastards get for free, I think it would shock most people. Would love if it started the end of ‘influencer’ culture.
I bet there’s a few ‘influencers’ shitting themselves at the moment in case they get exposed. Would love to see it 😊 Will be interesting to see if CTs party still goes ahead. One thing I doubt is OK magazine will be covering it now even if they were supposed to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, fully agree with you @plattyjoobs 😊😊😊
---
duck off Jacob, stop lying! Your mum sorts out all your finances. He has no talent, he let the ‘joke’ go on for too long with that boring insincere voice of his. Get to the punchline prick!
Ha yes, and he repeated himself multiple times😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thats what I'm hoping for and maybe my blood pressure would return to normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gotta get those free school shoes for Freddie lol

Is he whinging about people not working at a call centre whilst not working lol, maybe he could go work there if he wants to talk to someone, maybe they had to lay off staff because money isnt coming in because they keep giving stuff away to beggy grifters

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If his timings are correct he went to that men’s wellness thing for all of an hour and a half thought he was a mental health campaigner mind you he had had a long day I guess date night went out the window for the same reason
---
Wiggy is trying to get finance on a car and moaning it’s all automated and he can’t get through to anyone don’t think that’s the problem though is it ugly? You can’t get finance without a stable income 😂
You can from one of those dodgy ones lol. My son wasn't working when he bought his first (stupid boy). He got one key the company kept the other. He took me shopping bless him and half home it just stopped! Turns out he hadn't paid the monthly installment so they just immobilised it! Had to get a bleeping taxi home!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔Can't get finance silly bastard the phones have been automated for years now, never had to do anything for himself what a cock, try getting an appt anywhere these days...prick...that ice bath looks germy, topped up by rain water .....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So was it actually him or her that got invited to this. Probably another thing she grifted for 😂

Edited. Barring the hosts, for them to be the only ‘zlisters’ there, shows just how prestigious this event was 🙄
Didn't jac jossa and her himbo have a deal with them ...????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ. How do you go from one day promoting Deichmann then the next Uggs. Its like endorsing Tiffany's one day then Lizzie Dukes the next! These instacunts are so desparate fickle.

• Haha
It was free!
Perhaps it's where Fakey got his Frankenstein boots from ...
---
🐔Can't get finance silly bastard the phones have been automated for years now, never had to do anything for himself what a cock, try getting an appt anywhere these days...prick...that ice bath looks germy, topped up by rain water .....
The Bank of Zelda and doormatt will be getting a call soon....
bleeping useless bleep, still mooching off yer parents at your age ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And she's another Catherine Tyldesley putting gifted where it's hardly visible!

• Angry
🐔Cakegate is brilliant, hopefully this pair of begging cunts will get a wake up call. These so called influencers need to get off their arses and get a proper job as they never "sell" anything to me, as Nan would say "What a load of old tit"....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.