Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m gutted. I’ve just realised he’s blocked me after laughing at his mosquito ad. Quite the touchy man 😆
For somebody that’s always going on about it’s all about the banter, he really has no sense of humour of his own 😂 Such a sensitive soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JazzFan

VIP Member
"then they are going to pick up Jake's car that Matthew has sorted out for him"
This says EVERYTHING 🤣🤣🤣
We shouldn't be so harsh on the old Terrahawk, in amongst her hours and hours of fucking droning on about Emmerdale she sometimes comes out with some little golden nuggets, and this id say is some of her best work to date
She drops him in it for sure 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Pleeeease let someone film & upload his humiliation tonight!

His Tena fannies must be getting a bit hurt by now being referred to as scrotums etc. Notice the little fake laugh he gives when he does these new unfunny intros. Just like his icks fake laugh.

As much as I dislike Flaps, I do wonder if she is getting some sense of freedom, on another continent with her two sons & family. Surely she must be getting a feeling of release and less pressure away from his passive aggressive digs. I bet NikNak hasn't once said 'dada' while away & I'd put money on Freddie secretly enjoying having his mum to himself.

• Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Utterly embarrassing. A 35yr old man being constantly bailed out by mummy.

Get a fucking job you loser!

View attachment 2356947
I love this video as in just a couple of secs his mum destroyed whatever little credibility Jacob had. To go from Colchester all the way to Doncaster to pick up a car his ‘Step dad’ sorted for him. He needs to hang his sweaty syrupped head in shame. Just proves Fakey and Flapz have such a false life. You would think Sophie could have helped him out. They are both as skint as each other. No wonder he was on the phone yesterday begging for ‘finance’ help. Pathetic! He must be paying some
massive loan off and no finance company will touch him.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Notice the mma story he’s posted he’s put background music over it so you can’t hear him being told he’s done something wrong and then he’s cut it at the bit where his face is showing he’s not happy about it 😂 Also who the hell is he to criticise anyones footwear with the monstrosities he wears on his feet 🙄 if it’s not unmatching crocs or ‘guccis’ that are too small, it’s webbed feet as part of a costume 😉🦖

• Haha
  • Heart

holliebollie

Chatty Member
This outtake vid she put on of her and Freddie actually made me feel a bit emotional. Not because it was so great but because I think it’s the first time I’ve EVER seen a genuine, warm connection between anyone in that family.

We all take posed pictures and selfies of ourselves with loved ones (these two take it to the extreme of course) but the ones that we will look back on and feel the love between whoever is in it, will be this kind of thing. Posed pics are lovely but they don’t convey feelings of love/closeness. The best pics I have of my two daughters together aren’t them posing and smiling at me, it’s when I’ve caught them without them looking and they’re just in the moment loving it together. We see a million selfies and poses of this lot but when do you see genuine closeness? I just tried to find a good YouTube video about it that made me realise all this but can’t find it 😭
1E400B83-5107-4277-9B25-48B7CC11D79A.jpeg

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
So not had any family holidays🙄🙄

Menorca
Disney
Him usa
Her usa
Her turkey
Her usa again
Fucking hell how ungrateful and pathetic are these two.Most family’s are lucky to get one trip a year.Let’s hope 2024 is the year these two arsewipes get a rude awakening.

• Heart

xc01

Zelda’s latest story, talking about her son staying over last night. ‘He was a good lad last night, he was in bed for 9pm’ fucking hell why is he in bed at 9pm he hasn’t done anything all day and why is she talking about him as if he was Leo!
Then she says ‘he wasn’t horrible to her this weekend, although when he does he is only teasing’ funny that her instagram captioned this as ‘he is only teething’ i bet he is with those giant nashers!!

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Imagine your life being so unfulfilled that the only happiness you get is from the amount of likes you get making a video with your mum. I’d have to sit back and think about my life if that was the case for me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Whats he working for though really, to fund a pretend life style because its all for the gram. I would 10000% rather have my life where my husbands home at 3pm every day,
I work from home and we havent spent a night away from the kids in over 7 years. One day when its too late he will relise times more important than money. I genuinly cant believe they have spent no time together as a family over the kids summer holidays. You relise when your kids are adults and start to do their own thing how precious those holidays are.

I also don't recall him ever saying he was going to America when Sophie visited her sister I always remember them saying she was taking the kids in the summer. I dont think he could spend 2 weeks fully with his family. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Robin71

VIP Member
He is doing some wrestling and rolling around at James Webb’s gym James told him one tiny little thing he needed to correct you should have seen the face on fakey he hated it next thing he is at the side of the mats looks like he is taking off his gloves 10 minutes later back on the mats with a different partner and that is why he has no friends and why he will never ever get anything else decent work wise he cannot handle one negative comment without throwing his toys out of the pram and at the end of the day James is there to help no doubt he had to talk him round and make sure he had a different partner no wonder everyone hates him it must be exhausting he is like a petulant child

• Haha
  • Wow

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Hi Fakey. Just an idea if you are bored and alone. Why don’t you assess your current financial position along with lack of work, and consider how you can ensure independent financial stability through adulthood and into retirement. You have a young family to provide for and maybe now is the time to retrain, set up your own business…what ever it may be to utilise your skills 🥴

or….just carry on filming yourself talking to the cat 😬
Only pussy he interacts with.

• Haha
  • Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
They’re both such rancid grotty people. Should we take bets on how long it’ll take Fakey to be “ill” or “injured” and has to pull out of the Full Monty.

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
All that’s are newer 2019-2023 his is 2016-2017 they don’t have them now .
just saying because my partner knows his vw and I’m clueless but even he is laughing at jake 😂😂
he also says the colour screams 40 year old midlife crisis meeting underage girls at McDonald’s car park doing donuts 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
I see the pictures she sent to him and of course he had to share yesterday.Nothing is private with that fake twat.And lol joon I think of her everytime I see the ad now after you mentioned it🤣🤣
---
I see the pictures she sent to him and of course he had to share yesterday.Nothing is private with that fake twat.And lol joon I think of her everytime I see the ad now after you mentioned it🤣🤣
He’s following a sex therapist tell me your marriage is dead and buried 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Just when I thought it wasn't possible for this sorry excuse of a man to be any more a bigger cnut he pops up and guess what?.......HE IS A CNUT OF GIGANTIC PROPORTIONS. "Yes piss stains?" Wtf is
he on? Who is he trying to emulate? Someone hes seen who insults his followers? Is he trying to be like Tom Trotter? He's failing miserably. I can only imagine anyone who's got an ounce of self respect will unfollow immediately. Imagine any young followers watching this......imagine Freddie or Leo seeing an adult man talking like this to people. What an embarrassment of a man. GROW THE FUCK UP.

Also, 6am and you've got the emaciated, ugly, bald af knobhead with his big gob and turkey teef mouthing off outside your house that early in the morning. I'd actually throw a bucket of piss water over him and tell him to stfu. Who's the piss stain now Prickenden?

I cannot wait for the day flaps leaves him . And she will. Cos no woman, even her, could possibly look at this sorry excuse for a man and want to spend a lifetime with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick