Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
He's only missing the dumpling as he's bored because he's a simpleton, has fuck all to do because he's unemployed, and isn't getting any attention from the only constant in his life who tolerates his company, so he resorts to his default state of posting updates for social media dopamine hits like anyone in their right mind gives a shit.

Whatever it is you're doing / not doing, just get the fuck on with it, man.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Not a standard golf then. Some sort of tarted up fancy golf. God what a wanker. He needs a kick up the arse to sort out his life.
We all knew it wasn’t going to be just a ‘little’ golf as he referred to it but still hardly a car that is associated with ‘celebs’ 😂 35 years old soon and showing off the car his mummy and stepdaddy bought him as if he was a 17 year old with his first car 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So she can afford to pay £160 for one swimming costume, £60 for skims and over £100 for a pair of uggs but can’t give a knitted vest top to a charity shop and is putting it on vinted instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is all about the fake lifestyle 🤮 She is aware we’ve all seen the state of their house and garden. People with money would not be leaving either looking like that if they could afford to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ What a vain swallow materialistic cunt you must be to spend £160 on one costume when your kids look so scruffy 95% of the time and your house/garden needs serious improvements doing to them.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abetterusername

Is this the first time he's ever actually acknowledged Matt?
He is the eternal brat. Acts like one, is completely selfish, immature and dislikeable and needs to be bailed out when he runs out of money.

• Heart

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
SEVEN ALCOHOLIC DRINKS SINCE SEPTEMBER!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
---
DoorMatt looks very drained!! Now he's "a legend".

God he makes me sick. They are mugs for bailing him out.

View attachment 2357207View attachment 2357208
View attachment 2357209
Can’t even relax in their own home because he has to constantly film. If he were my son he’d be banned from my home. Why do they, especially Matt, put up with it?
And his mum! Constantly talking about Emmerdale & what’s already happened? Why? I could understand it more if she was giving spoilers but it just seems so pointless! And the talk about what she’s cleaned. Who cares???

VC10

VIP Member
We all knew it wasn’t going to be just a ‘little’ golf as he referred to it but still hardly a car that is associated with ‘celebs’ 😂 35 years old soon and showing off the car his mummy and stepdaddy bought him as if he was a 17 year old with his first car 🤦🏻‍♀️
When I was 17 I'd been saving hard for a year and a bit to buy my 1st car - a blue Ford Capri 1600 automatic 😃😃

I fecking LOVED it . I didn't need to ask anyone for any help. And I insured it through my Aunts home shopping catalogue. They used to do car insurance in the back of the book 😃😎
( I am showing my age now 😃)

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
That’s the problem I’m afraid hard honest work not in his delusional brain.Has dined of the dead for nearly 12 years and uses his pathetic sob story to do the rounds on shit shows.His days are up and rather than even try to get in the real world him and his beggy wife would rather sit back and hope for his big break.The money from this fight if it goes ahead probably going straight in his mums pocket.No way these two earning enough to pay bills mortgage and everything else.

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
He did a pathetic little cough and patted his chest so I’m going for a dose of pneumonia (cos it can’t be anything minor 🙄).
Also, hate that filter he uses, makes him blurry and I keep cleaning my specs thinking it’s them 😂
How rough does he look though when it’s not in use, walking through the gym carpark looking 45.
He'll be getting that empty box of antibiotics out again, with no label on with date etc..anyone remember them when he said he had a chest infection last time. Lying fucker! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Greta22

Chatty Member
How long before he’s all over Insta congratulating Zara McDermott for getting on SCD 😂😂😂 An ex LI contestant manages it but a person who has done X factor, DOI, Celeb, SAS still gets overlooked 🤭 I wonder why 🤭
I love the fact that Zara got SCD and didn’t have to beg she just worked hard and reinvented herself 👏
---
This lady talking about what touring performers(can't make.myself call him a actor) earn, she doss say its variable and with him being such a big star ;) who knows but I bet its not a lot more

How the hell do they manage financially I earn more than this! we have 2 salaries coming in on a similar wage. and I certainly can’t afford loads of designer clothes and a Range Rover 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Dear me, what a prick Fakey is, telling Flaps not to wake him up when they go, he's in his bacteria ridden bath at 5.15am ffs. Live in the present, yes why don't you try it Fake, instead of living in the past. Trying to get Leo to say he'll miss him, he doesn't know who you are, you spend that much time away and when you're home you shove a phone in his face. Get him a sippy cup please, bottles are for babies. His hair needs cutting, it looks awful, its wild not fucking curly like they keep saying. As for that outfit hes wearing, looks like someone's vomited all over it🤢🤮

No job and all day to go to the gym. He absolutely could and should have had more involvement in this morning, he's such a selfish arsehole, me me me🤬

Thirst trap pics for the tenas🤮🤮🤮 why is he so veiny, he's disgusting🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢, why's he cooking dinner now ffs, what a dick, he's obviously been for a lovely nap and now he reckons reading his script on the settee is work, aye Fakey course it is. Just get up at a normal time, then you won't need a nap🙄

@PrincessJeanie everytime I see your profile pic, it makes me piss myself🤣🤣🤣🤣
We'll get a missing Flaps post next week I reckon, he'll enjoy a few days to himself then Zelda's for the weekend then no content left😆😆😆 how long till TFM rehearsals start🤔🤔

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
How unbelievably sad is it watching him walk around car parks talking to his phone etc. I know alot of these influences do it but he honestly seems to make it look even more patheticly sad. Even when he was trying out for the full monty he couldn't contain himself long enough to speak to Sophie to make sure it would fit with their schedules before he was on telling everyone online that he had been offered the part. He lives and breathes social media. I pity Leo, at least Fred has his other side of the family. But Leo literally sees his mum and dad constantly speak at themselves in a screen as soon as he wakes up, during family meal times, during holidays and days out and ive even seen them film while he just potters about in the background left to his own devices.
I wonder how this will affect all these children developmentally in terms of making friendships and having conversations etc as they get older.
I also can't wait to see how he acts with all these older men from the full monty cast, I can't imagine they will put up with his childish behaviours like all the teenagers did at the panto 🤣.

• Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
How embarrassing, stepdaddy sorting a car out for him 😂 any adult with an actual job would pay for their own car. He clearly didn't beg enough on the gram to be "gifted" one

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I find it quite disturbing that Freddie can't even have a bite to eat without having a camera in his face. Literally 😕

• Sad