Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I’m all for people realising their dreams but there’s a limit. I.E when the money pot is running dry. They’re never going to hit the big time. Why doesn’t he do his “presenting” as a side gig and actually get a job? What the hell does he do all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Calum Best 🤢 another one who has no talent and spent his whole ‘career’ living off his dead dad who he had nothing to do with 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
Hahahah we have a newer golf than that one. We also own a 2nd car and our own house. We both also have proper jobs 🤣🤣

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I think Matt looks unwell👀Can you imagine the bite back he gets if he dare speaks up about how tit head treats his mum.Glorified baby sitter and cash cow to her useless job shy twat of a son.Did he mention Matt at his wedding or give him the time of day fake arse prick😡

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 I really don't know why he doesn't train then apply for a job at David Lloyd as a Personal Trainer, all jokes apart, he is up there all the time, can get private jobs, and earn cash at the same time.....SORTED...

• Heart
Reactions: 27

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Imagine being in your mid thirties and you have to get mummy and stepdaddy to sort out a new car for you 😂 Wonder if he’s going home via Skegness tomorrow 🦖

• Haha

ThortheDog2022

Imagine telling your mum that’s the arm you masturbate with 🤮 she’s also as bad asking him! It’s got 12k likes in an hour, they’ll both be loving life. Pair of wrinkly bastards.
---
He’s joining the Loose Women live tour for one night with the likes of Chesney Hawkes and Sam Bailey he really has hit rock bottom 😂
IMG_0516.png

Don’t forget global superstar, Michelle McMassive 🤭

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Bonjour All (sorry been attempting to learn French, it’s soo bloody hard - I did German at school)

How is everyone ? All good I hope. I haven’t kept up to much with the thread (but I suspect nothing has changed much though). I have skimmed it though.
So nothing has changed essentially - he’s still an unoriginal cunt with a Delboy mentality “this time next year I’ll get more than 2 mins on a loose women competition, NEXT YEAR” - nope.

*Not diverting thread - this paragraph has purpose*

So, my aunt was away last week or week before was in Andalusia, with her family. And she met Kate Lawler (now I don’t follow her, but I voted for her to win big brother & always like her. I couldn’t stand Jade or the celebration of her stupidity) & her family as they were at the same resort. My aunt said they were all lovely & her little girl was similar to myself as a toddler - walking, talking and super aware. But also polite (I swear, but I have excellent manners). I was a child who was aware very early on aka NOSEY. But I was fortunate that my mum & family spent quality time with me, reading, encouraging me etc. Anyway, I had a look at Kates insta & oh my word - that little girl is quite something isn’t she, very polite, so bright (even learning Czech) but Kate & her husband speak to her like a person & not a baby. I was never babied once I was a toddler & would have rejected it.

PANTO boy isn’t mature enough for a child, mainly due to him being so self involved. The fact this bloke could not manage 1 FUCKING NIGHT babysitting your child ? GET TO FUCK, DAD OF THE YEAR.

I’m not going to mock Sophie’s skin because I have had acne, not that bad but it’s not great - but friendly tip : STOP FUCKING doing numerous skin products, it’s ridiculous & your skin is unable to attach itself with a routine because she also is being soo thirsty for reels & freebies.

I am not going to mock financial situation either, but I will say this - SMOKE & MIRRORS is just that. Smoke eventually evaporates & mirrors can crack - this is what is happening. But the fact, he is doing this dance around the issue - the car story etc, it’s telling - mummy gives this fuck pocket money. I imagine he’s shit with money (I am not great myself, I have help - I know my strength & budgeting isn’t it) but I suspect irresponsible due to JAUNDICE always bailing him out. Imagine how much he’s spent on fake followers ?

But maybe the reason for this occurring is PANTO BOYS FAULT - his innate desperation to get to 1 million followers (and 40% or more are fake) drove him into a desperate place & the fact he knew he bought himself a huge amount to get to 1 million (he so deluded he can’t even accept that himself). The man had an unrealistic opinion of himself & his talent - but he’s self absorbed enough to believe anything positive said about himself, even if it’s just an empty platitude - his ego doesn’t read that.

Sorry for the long whinge, I can’t be fucked with these people at all & due on.

Hugs to all ❤

Ps - AS A NORTHERNER we do not claim this FUCK. He’s not one of ours. Nope. He’s not allowed in.

Edit : read something incorrectly, I thought someone asked if he’s northerner - I’ve lost my glasses & fuck it’s hardwork today.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I'm still cringing at his OTT, hyperactive, hog the camera performance on Lorraine a while back. Practically elbowing Dr Hilary out the way & frantically rubbing his legs for lumps. It was all about getting air time, grabbing the lime light & being seen without his shirt on. He wasn't there to deliver a sarcoma message but just himself.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Haha didn’t know she had been on dancing on ice. How many interviews has he done now where he says that’s the reason he hasn’t done strictly? 😂 he looks even more stupid now.

• Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Now I’d hate to judge someone, especially a woman, on their appearance alone. But a) fuck it it’s tattle, b) fuck off I’ll do what I want, and c) fuck you she looks like she’s a right cunt. Remember Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? She’s probably The Childcatcher’s head of department.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I was reading old threads one night and cracking up laughing.
Apparently she wasn't amused because hospital visits were being permitted in Emmerdale during lockdown, and she couldn't visit someone - I will have to go back and find the comments again. I was in knots. 🤣

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
That's a nice car for an average person, which is precisely what he is, he isn't famous, and he isn't a superstar; he needs to realize this, that car is what any average person could get on finance tbh, I mean look at the cars the people with money have, even z listers drive much better cars that that, he's just an average joe now who works at Butlins.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member

---

WTAF 😱 Actor dear lord 🤣🤣🤣That has to be the most cringe shit I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣🤣
OMFG. Imagine going to a public place and filming this 🤯 Good luck anyone paying money to watch him in the FM. His acting definitely hasn’t improved since Hollyoaks. I’m cringing so hard watching this 🤢 and he’s wearing those fucking trousers again 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow