Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How long before he’s all over Insta congratulating Zara McDermott for getting on SCD 😂😂😂 An ex LI contestant manages it but a person who has done X factor, DOI, Celeb, SAS still gets overlooked 🤭 I wonder why 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
If he’s not starting rehearsals today, I’m amazed he’s not taking them to the airport just to get goodbye content 😂 Actually scrap that, he was never going to do that. Too selfish to give them a lift. As for his ‘ice’ bath chat. Fuck me how does he say stuff like that with a straight face? Live in the present? Take your own advice then and stop living on your past TV career that died years ago and stop using your dad and brother for sympathy and attention then.

• Haha
  • Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Whinge, whinge, whinge. "I'm not motivated..."

Just STFU you ugly cunt and get a job. There are nurses/carers out there doing 12hr+ shifts who HAVE TO BE MOTIVATED looking after people who are seriously ill/dying.

And then there's you two parasites. 🤬

View attachment 2354126
---
These are hideous. Just like the person wearing them. 🤢

View attachment 2354130
---
So that's the narrative then. Oh boo hoo. My car keeps breaking down so I have to get rid of it.

Lots of people live without cars. Get on your bicycle you never use. Thick as a plank. 💯

View attachment 2354134
“Everyone’s so busy now”. Apart from you, you unemployable prick.

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
Sorry, I’m still confused. It was a back to school event. Leo doesn’t go to school so he’s not going back to school. Freddie does go to school & will be going back to school but he’s on holiday with his dad & stepmom. So why were they there?
Gotta get those free school shoes for Freddie lol

Is he whinging about people not working at a call centre whilst not working lol, maybe he could go work there if he wants to talk to someone, maybe they had to lay off staff because money isnt coming in because they keep giving stuff away to beggy grifters

• Haha

Ninki

He’s in my area for his loose women tour. Tempted to go just to throw eggs at him #banter

• Haha

xc01

It would be nice if he publicly thanked Matt and his Mum for helping him out rather than just saying ‘a couple of legends’, he is so insincere, the ungrateful little shit!

• Sick

Moomin12

Is that why he considers himself an actor. Fucking hell it's beyond cringe. How sophie can let him near her is beyond me

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
This outtake vid she put on of her and Freddie actually made me feel a bit emotional. Not because it was so great but because I think it’s the first time I’ve EVER seen a genuine, warm connection between anyone in that family.

We all take posed pictures and selfies of ourselves with loved ones (these two take it to the extreme of course) but the ones that we will look back on and feel the love between whoever is in it, will be this kind of thing. Posed pics are lovely but they don’t convey feelings of love/closeness. The best pics I have of my two daughters together aren’t them posing and smiling at me, it’s when I’ve caught them without them looking and they’re just in the moment loving it together. We see a million selfies and poses of this lot but when do you see genuine closeness? I just tried to find a good YouTube video about it that made me realise all this but can’t find it 😭
View attachment 2358477
He’s a lovely boy. I think pre Jacob, he was her priority.

• Heart

Moomin12

Omg the kreugers and spud advertising shoes from a shop my 90yr old grandma uses. Wow so high profile

• Haha
You feel like you have no motivation because you have nothing going on in your life Sophie.
You get up and spend the whole day on your phone begging for freebies.
Your husband also has nothing going on in his life.

I would not be posting about all the freebies I've just received either after the massive backlash Catherine Tyldesley is rightfully getting. I really do not know who these people think they are. Bunch of Z list no bodies who think the world owes them a favour! Go and get a job and do some good in the world rather than begging for freebies - makes me sick.

• Heart

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Oi, fakey. As you read here and like to be all pass/agg about it, can you go back to your kickboxing gym place and do some content with that cute one with the floppy hair. He could smash me around the ring anyday. Thanks cunt xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
The only thing that will keep him going for the FM is the chance to strip off.

He will probably be trying to do that in every scene. I pity whoever is directing/ producing!
Plus he’s playing the gay character so he’ll be jizzing at the thought of snogging a bloke.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Can you imagine telling people your job is being a mosquito and a dinosaur. How the fuck does that pay the mortgage? My dad would kill me if I married him. God knows what Sophies family think of this fool.
---
🐔Hope he is feeding Purdy .:unsure:.
I was thinking about Perdy the other day. Who has him when they're on holiday/zeldas?

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hi All,

Hope everyone is good.
Just a quick one (I found it funny).

My stepdad best mate (also in his 70s) loves FB, but strangely he’s irritated by the same things as myself. Well, this morning my stepdad showed me his friends post “All these Fannie’s sitting in a paddling pool of ice, sprouting nonsense they don’t even understand what they are saying” and then last part said

“Lads, it’s obvious you have no craic or personality - so you do this to appear interesting - YOU ARE NOT”

It just tickled me.

Hugs to all ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So his wife and son are off on holiday without him for 2 weeks from tomorrow. He was away all weekend 🦖 but instead of spending today with them, he’s fucked off to the combat institute/gym. Surely he could of had a day off? If he’d got an actual job on fair enough but he’s not even started his rehearsals yet. Then by the end of this week he’ll be doing the whole woe is me, missing the family narrative for the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart